Genshin Impact | 5.0 4th Anniversary | FONTAINE RATE DEADLINE 24.08

Mirrorcle

I need team comp tips for the last floor of the current abyss. It is DRAGGING me by my new growth.

I 3 starred the first floor with 

1- Zhongli/HuTao/Yelan/Xingqiu

2- Kazuha/Raiden/Fischl/Kokomi

But I don't think my first team is good enough for the other two floors, they are too single target focused for floor two and I can't seem to kill the Mechanical Array fast enough on floor 3 it keeps vanishing everytime Hu Tao starts her charged attacks and I keep attacking all the little useless ads randomly :rip: 

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Venice B

• Cloudy

• CBC

• G.U.Y. Gaga

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Lexiel said:

I need team comp tips for the last floor of the current abyss. It is DRAGGING me by my new growth.

But I don't think my first team is good enough for the other two floors, they are too single target focused for floor two and I can't seem to kill the Mechanical Array fast enough on floor 3 it keeps vanishing everytime Hu Tao starts her charged attacks and I keep attacking all the little useless ads randomly :rip: 

You should definitely use dendro/electro on the first floor to deal with the weird dorito thing. It usually disappears and gets behind from where you start the floor so all you have to do is apply it with dendro and electro to make it vulnerable. I've seen many people use hyperbloom on the first half, but you don't need to complete it with the same teams to get the 36 stars.

29 minutes ago, Lexiel said:

I think you should replace Yelan with Fischl for first half...even if you kill the algorithm pieces relatively fast with hu tao and rainswords, you need electro to hit them when they're healing so it gets stunned. If you don't stun it, it just goes back to invis state too fast. Something that would be even better dmg wise would be Hu Tao/Yelan/Xingqiu/Fischl, but it might be hard to survive 12-2 second half unless you're very good at dodging/get the HP by ulting card.

However, if you have dendro, hyperbloom first half and any variation of national second half is the easiest way imo.

30 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Nilou bloom on those magus’s is crazy good lol 

I'm so happy I pulled for her and her weapon which also allowed me to get Jade Cutter for Alhaitham :jonny5:

I wonder how Baizhu Kaveh will fit in her teams, because with more dendro units you have more flexibility and you might get away with not putting Nahida in her half. Btw if Kaveh is the dendro equivalent of Sara, Gorou, Faruzan and Mika, will his C6 (which will probably give % dedro damage bonus) affect blooms? Blooms, unless you have Nahida C2 don't crit, so I don't know if Nilou teams will benefit from Kaveh at all.

45 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

I'm so happy I pulled for her and her weapon which also allowed me to get Jade Cutter for Alhaitham :jonny5:

I wonder how Baizhu Kaveh will fit in her teams, because with more dendro units you have more flexibility and you might get away with not putting Nahida in her half. Btw if Kaveh is the dendro equivalent of Sara, Gorou, Faruzan and Mika, will his C6 (which will probably give % dedro damage bonus) affect blooms? Blooms, unless you have Nahida C2 don't crit, so I don't know if Nilou teams will benefit from Kaveh at all.

Yea she only gets better with more dendro units 

like Yaoyao burst is insane 

1 minute ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Yea she only gets better with more dendro units 

like Yaoyao burst is insane 

I want to try putting my Collei with Instructors 4pc. Although I feel my characters will literally drop dead the moment **** starts exploding :skull:

Yeah I have all the Dendro characters built, well Yao Yao is still LV80 and I'm struggling with the talents of all of them because I still haven't reached the Scarymuch weekly boss fight for their talents :rip: I guess I should focus on that. 

I already 3* the first floor so I don't think I'll continue using HuTao, I guess I could go for a Hyperbloom team with Nahida/Kuki/Yelan and Kokomi and for the second half Kazuha/Raiden/Xingqiu/Bennet should suffice? I have all the characters well built except for Tartaglia/Albedo/Klee/Wanderer/Itto/Ayato/Yoimiya and Cyno, I skipped them all lol.

1 hour ago, Lexiel said:

Yeah I have all the Dendro characters built, well Yao Yao is still LV80 and I'm struggling with the talents of all of them because I still haven't reached the Scarymuch weekly boss fight for their talents :rip: I guess I should focus on that. 

I already 3* the first floor so I don't think I'll continue using HuTao, I guess I could go for a Hyperbloom team with Nahida/Kuki/Yelan and Kokomi and for the second half Kazuha/Raiden/Xingqiu/Bennet should suffice? I have all the characters well built except for Tartaglia/Albedo/Klee/Wanderer/Itto/Ayato/Yoimiya and Cyno, I skipped them all lol.

Yes both of those teams should be more than enough if your supports (aka carries) are built enough.

Kazuha and Bennet clear the second half almost by themselves as usual. 

13 hours ago, Cloudy said:

I still think the new artifact set in 3.6 could be made for her or at least usuable for her. Because in 3.6 we have Baizhu and Kaveh and there wouldn't make a dedicated set for a 4* (he will probably use the deepwood as most dendro supports). So if one is for Baizhu for who is the other one? Mika? That would be weird.

She is actually worse than Thoma on burgeon :skull:

-------

So I decided to run Yae - Nahida - Alhaitham and as I needed a healer I decided to replace Collei with Dori. I gave her the same Instructor's 4pc set (ER - HP - Crit) and crafted the Forest Regalia claymore for her.

Basically my Alhaitham has 396 EM without buffs + he gets the Nahida Q 250 boost + 120 from Instructor's + 60 from the Forest Regalia R1 + 100 Dendro resonance. So he can go up close to 1000 EM when he starts attacking :skull:

omg the dmg must be insane let me look into this :jonny5:

3 hours ago, Lexiel said:

since 3.0 the only thing you need to clear anything in the game is 1 dendro/1 or 2 hydros all of these can be lv1 they just need nice element application and a lv90 electro char full of EM and nobody really needs talents levelled up. thats how crazy the reaction is

This is the first one one they tried to stop nilou bloom and with that cryo abysss mage but after that it’s so easy lol

Especially if you use yao Yao and koko together 

On 2/20/2023 at 1:34 AM, Lexiel said:

I used that same team on first half and I did fine. I even posted the video earlier in the thread. You could just brute force the machine parts if the main one disappears and it will reappear. Quicken is the easiest way to deal with it though.

On 2/20/2023 at 2:25 AM, CBC said:

omg the dmg must be insane let me look into this :jonny5:

Alhaitham goes to like 960 ish EM I think. I can't really tell the damage increase because everything dies too fast and it's too many numbers between him and the other teammates, but at least I found a use for Dori who gives me healing and electro resonance for more particle generation + her burst energy regeneration (although my Alhaitham doesn't need it since for better or for worst I got a couple of big ER rolls in his substats).

I just wish the claymore passive would just be automatic instead of having to pic up the leaf, not like it matters if you don't get it but whatever. I feel like instructor set is underrated because in electro/dendro teams and in bloom teams sometimes you will find yourself with two deepwood units so instead of that you can use "useless" characters like Collei or Dori to give you a bit more of utility and damage buffing with the 4pc set. Plus you don't have to necessarily farm for it since you get it from world bosses and farming certain domains.

I need 3.6 to bring back Scaramouche/Wanderer into the story. Truly the real main character of Genshin. The lore implications of what he did in 3.3 are so massive.

We need him to travel with us instead of Paimon.

giphy.gif

Hide contents

Still annoyed that Raiden (and Yae) won't remember the truth behind his existence. I wanted to see Scara drag Raiden for what she did to him.

giphy.gif 

34 minutes ago, CBC said:

God I can't wait for the Dehya lashings when people get to try her out

giphy.gif

Why would you enjoy a woc getting lashes. It's honestly disgusting how wrong they did her

giphy.gif

Btw I saw a bit of Honkai Star Rail and why can't we get designs like Bailu on Genshin? Also Tingyun legend and some of the passives from the Honkai charcaters are more interesting that Genshit's. I know is turned base, but c'mon HYV get a bit more creative with the characters or at least don't make them ****.

giphy.gif

10 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

Why would you enjoy a woc getting lashes. It's honestly disgusting how wrong they did her

giphy.gif

Btw I saw a bit of Honkai Star Rail and why can't we get designs like Bailu on Genshin? Also Tingyun legend and some of the passives from the Honkai charcaters are more interesting that Genshit's. I know is turned base, but c'mon HYV get a bit more creative with the characters or at least don't make them ****.

giphy.gif

Oh it's sad for dehya im just happy mihoyo is gonna get lashings

giphy.gif

Just now, CBC said:

Oh it's sad for dehya im just happy mihoyo is gonna get lashings

giphy.gif

Bold of you to assume they care

I'm honestly curious to see how bad or good she turns out after release

giphy.gif

I heard from reliable sources that people couldn't 36 star abyss in one sitting with Dehya.

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, Fevesy said:

I heard from reliable sources that people couldn't 36 star abyss in one sitting with Dehya.

giphy.gif

Pray the hydro archon saves her 

Speaking of which I feel like I should get hu Tao lol 

If there are Hp buffers next patch her and yelan are literally going to be even more busted 

It pains me that such a cool character, that actually makes sense lore wise and has a personality, was done so wrong :cries:

On 2/21/2023 at 10:57 PM, Fevesy said:

giphy.gif

Bro what abyss? She can't even kill **** in the overworld

giphy.gif

On 2/22/2023 at 1:35 AM, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Pray the hydro archon saves her 

Speaking of which I feel like I should get hu Tao lol 

If there are Hp buffers next patch her and yelan are literally going to be even more busted 

Nothing is going to buff her. She's dead on release

Unless they introduce some kind of new mechanic for pyro and her E is the best tool due to how **** her icd and application I can't see how she could be useful

giphy.gif

If those leaks about Kaveh are true is2g............................

giphy.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.