• G.U.Y. Gaga

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Sesame said:

Tubi if you’re out there I hope you’re happy and healthy and all is well hun 

:jonnycat:

!!!

We miss you :cries:

---

Kinda getting bored of logging in every day and doing absolutely nothing, i know they can't help but delay 2.7 with everything that is going on in china but it couldn't have been in a worse timing :deadbanana4:

12 hours ago, Wotamin said:

!!!

We miss you :cries:

---

Kinda getting bored of logging in every day and doing absolutely nothing, i know they can't help but delay 2.7 with everything that is going on in china but it couldn't have been in a worse timing :deadbanana4:

I'm just stocking on books and mora so I don't have to struggle in the future. Plus I'm not really building anyone at the moment, when Kazuha comes I will farm his boss materials then but for now I'm just farming mora and books

I can't believe I already have more husks materials from farming the 10 there are in the chasm than spectres ones. They truly are the most hateful and awful enemyto fight and farm ever :rip:

On 4/30/2022 at 5:39 PM, CBC said:

What is he doing there? 

EM is the rarest artifact. I spent like 2 months farming for Kazuha :toofunny2:

I get it one like every other artifact I don’t need it in 

same in ***^ing def %

On 4/30/2022 at 7:52 PM, Venice B said:

His E makes all attacks inside the field cryo infused so I don't need to do the dash thing every time to get Ayaka to infuse enemies with cryo. Also his burst deals a ton of damage, and if you have his C2 he can reduce the uptime of skills and bursts by 15%  :WAP:

Interesting. I might give him a try and swap Rosaria for him. 

I've been practicing my rotations and getting a little better with my freeze team. What weapon do you run on Chongyun? I imagine something like sacrificial greatsword might be cute to have his E up most of the time. I currently have the fish on him, but it's not hitting as hard as i'd like.

On 5/1/2022 at 7:52 AM, Venice B said:

His E makes all attacks inside the field cryo infused so I don't need to do the dash thing every time to get Ayaka to infuse enemies with cryo. Also his burst deals a ton of damage, and if you have his C2 he can reduce the uptime of skills and bursts by 15%  :WAP:

You will still need to dash to apply cryo on enemy so that she can activate her 4th ascension passive talent which is to increase 18% cryo dmg otherwise it's a losing dps.

58 minutes ago, Jared said:

Interesting. I might give him a try and swap Rosaria for him. 

I've been practicing my rotations and getting a little better with my freeze team. What weapon do you run on Chongyun? I imagine something like sacrificial greatsword might be cute to have his E up most of the time. I currently have the fish on him, but it's not hitting as hard as i'd like.

I don't think sac greatsword is that necessary because his E has a very short cooldown and after you use it you'll swap to another character anyways so once his field is gone you'll probably have it again. And his burst is also always up. Ideally you'll want to give him an offensive weapon because his burst deals tons of damage, I'm using serpent spine but I'm planning on giving him the luxurious sealord in the future so I can give serpent to my Beidou. Prototype is also very good on him.

Just now, Mirrorcle said:

You will still need to dash to apply cryo on enemy so that she can activate her 4th ascension passive talent which is to increase 18% cryo dmg otherwise it's a losing dps.

Yeah, I'm so used to using her dash before attacking already that I still do it anyways even with Chongyun's field up :deadbanana:

2 minutes ago, Venice B said:

I don't think sac greatsword is that necessary because his E has a very short cooldown and after you use it you'll swap to another character anyways so once his field is gone you'll probably have it again. And his burst is also always up. Ideally you'll want to give him an offensive weapon because his burst deals tons of damage, I'm using serpent spine but I'm planning on giving him the luxurious sealord in the future so I can give serpent to my Beidou. Prototype is also very good on him.

Yeah, I'm so used to using her dash before attacking already that I still do it anyways even with Chongyun's field up :deadbanana:

Mess. There's so many tricks with Ayaka, I didn't even know about the dash thing.

I need to look up videos for proper rotations for her.

Also I have Luxurious Sealord on Chongyun right now so I guess i'll keep it on him. I probably need to work on his artifacts which is why his damage isn't as good as I want it.

7 minutes ago, Jared said:

Mess. There's so many tricks with Ayaka, I didn't even know about the dash thing.

I need to look up videos for proper rotations for her.

Also I have Luxurious Sealord on Chongyun right now so I guess i'll keep it on him. I probably need to work on his artifacts which is why his damage isn't as good as I want it.

Chongyun is a somewhat "weak" character, his normal attacks and his E don't deal that much damage because his atk scalling is awful but his burst is a slay :WAP:

I'm using 4pc noblesse on him to give him more burst damage and buff Ayaka but I guess you can use 2pc noblesse and 2pc blizzard strayer if you want to increase his damage overall

Chongyun is kind of weak and useless, but I want to get Shenhe to use him in mono cryo along with Diona and Rosaria:WAP:

I’ve been struggling to get 3 stars in floor 12 chamber 2 but I just swapped venti and sucrose 

and venti at those abyss shields right up :rip:

30 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

I’ve been struggling to get 3 stars in floor 12 chamber 2 but I just swapped venti and sucrose 

I have 8 stars on floor 11 because that first floor is so clearly made for Venti. I don't even bother anymore, I hate the monolyth ones so much

Floor 12 as long as I complete it with 3 stars I'm fine lol

I don't remember why I don't have more stars. I mean I have Kokomi/Mona and Ayaka who are arguably the best ones to destroy those shields. Maybe I'm struggling on other areas I don't remember

Edited by Cloudy

Jesus Christ. Almost at 40 pulls for ayaka (again), praying I get her soon :deadbanana4:  I’m so traumatised from losing the first 50v50

Is the next banner Itto or Yelan? 

I recently got Ningguang but I noticed in her trial during the event that she's a bit slow? Like idk something about her movements when she attacks is kinda slow. What kind of uses can I give her? 

9 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Jesus Christ. Almost at 40 pulls for ayaka (again), praying I get her soon :deadbanana4:  I’m so traumatised from losing the first 50v50

Is the next banner Itto or Yelan? 

We don't even know if we will get a banner :deadbanana:

They usually announce it on friday though...

1 minute ago, TwoPonytails said:

I recently got Ningguang but I noticed in her trial during the event that she's a bit slow? Like idk something about her movements when she attacks is kinda slow. What kind of uses can I give her? 

She is kinda slow, that bugged me in the beggining but you get used to it. She's an amazing dps and can deal tons of damage, but you need to focus on her charged attacks. Her screen also buffs geo damage if you pass through it but idk if you need constelations for that :deadbanana:

Yea ayaka is one you should actually watch a video for lol 

I’m still not good at her rotation. I keep bursting before dashing and using her skill lol 

1 hour ago, Cloudy said:

I have 8 stars on floor 11 because that first floor is so clearly made for Venti. I don't even bother anymore, I hate the monolyth ones so much

Floor 12 as long as I complete it with 3 stars I'm fine lol

I don't remember why I don't have more stars. I mean I have Kokomi/Mona and Ayaka who are arguably the best ones to destroy those shields. Maybe I'm struggling on other areas I don't remember

Those lectors have really strong shields and tons of hp for some reason so yeah even with them it's hard... :gaycat6:

1 hour ago, TwoPonytails said:

She is really slow and clunky that's why I never got into her. But she can be a really strong main dps

1 hour ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

I’m still not good at her rotation. I keep bursting before dashing and using her skill lol 

Ayaka's burst doesn't snapshot so you can dash after casting the ult without losing much dmg

1 hour ago, TwoPonytails said:

Yea and it doesn't help that her attacks have 2 different animations, with one being slower than the other, so that makes her a bit clunky because it doesn't feel as consistent as other characters. Just something you get used to the more you play her.

I've been using her since the start of the game and I'm pretty used to her + she hits hard with my high level of investment. My plan is to keep using her in the Abyss until they powercreep it to the point where its impossible to get 36 stars with her :gaycat3:

https://streamable.com/ooy508

Maybe it's because she was the first character I got when I started and because I love her design to death, but I never found Ningguang clunky at all.  I actually think she's one of the better catalysts imo, her targetting is one of the best, except for her ult, but I don't think it can be expected to target just one enemy when there's 10 of them. And I also prefer it's random in those situations because it stunts several of them, I just see it as an AOE damage

For example Klee or Mona's autos and charged are simply awful, same for Yae whose range, same as Klee, is pitiful.

3 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

A sunfire team (Bennett + Jean) is also effective for shielded enemies. :celestial5:

I'll watch a video. That's why i've been practicing with her in the open world. Doesn't help i'm going to have to re-learn the rotation once I get Kazuha for the team. :deadbanana4:

So i kinda regret pulling for Ayato.

I dont like his playstyle at all..

57 minutes ago, Underworld said:

So i kinda regret pulling for Ayato.

I dont like his playstyle at all..

It runs in the kamisato family :gaycat4:

2 hours ago, CBC said:

Those lectors have really strong shields and tons of hp for some reason so yeah even with them it's hard... :gaycat6:

She is really slow and clunky that's why I never got into her. But she can be a really strong main dps

Ayaka's burst doesn't snapshot so you can dash after casting the ult without losing much dmg

Oh you are right lol 

but yes I saw myself not liking ayato. Thankfully I actually do like ayaka 

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga

Oh you are right lol 

but yes I saw myself not liking ayato. Thankfully I actually do like ayaka 

It's such a nice thing cuz you can dash or get the ttds buff after you cast her burst and not lose much dmg

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.