Mirrorcle

Just now, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

What :bibliahh:

is this about to be the lowest sale banner :deadbanana:

but shenhe yes let me save up 

The low ass sales they are about to get

Maybe we get some incentive aka as intertwined fates or more primos to pull

But yes Shenhe

Also I wonder what Dehya will be used for. To proc Burgeon because I can't see anything else working

giphy.gif

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Venice B

• Cloudy

• CBC

• G.U.Y. Gaga

Top Posters In This Topic

There's no way they were expecting Dehya to be a success like I refuse to believe they didn't make her bad on purpose. I think they did that to compensate for Tighnari who's super good and has amazing cons so they were like "well we have to balance that out by creating the worst character ever we can't have people getting Tighnari like that"

giphy.gif

3.5 will be the worst patch ever I'll be logging for my welking and daily comissions only

giphy.gif

Imagine just coming out in 2023 and joining Klee and diluc immediately :ahh:

tighnari at least is the only dendro standard 

I'm honestly shocked they've treated such a cool design like Dehya like this :biblio:

It's making me think they have no idea what to do with certain elements like Pyro or Geo.

At least they could have made her a Burgeon dedicated unit to have her own niche but no. The racism isn't cute :biblio:

I remember lots of reliable leakers saying Dehya was going to be a 4* and there was a giant uproar from the fanbase because of that so I guess she was going to be a 4* but they decided to upgrade her to a 5* without even changing her kit and putting her on standard to compensate.

giphy.gif

The fact that even Candace is more useful than Dehya:rip: But honestly every standard banner character in the past was good except for Qiqi, I still believe she'll be better in the future. But right now she's like the worst 5 star ever:rip:

4 minutes ago, jijie101 said:

The fact that even Candace is more useful than Dehya:rip: But honestly every standard banner character in the past was good except for Qiqi, I still believe she'll be better in the future. But right now she's like the worst 5 star ever:rip:

Candace at least can be used in hypercarry Ayato (tho why would anyone) and has a legitamae niche with Wanderer and Nilou/Yaoyao teams (tho you basically must have C6 specially for Wanderer's). Dehya what role does she have, she doesn't even work in the usual pyro carry, her E doesn't seem a reliable elemental applicator.

The only thing I can think is a burgeon proc character since you don't need much pyro and the self inflicted damage is absorbed by her.

Should I build a diluc/Klee (same artifacts I assume) double vape (xingqiu and yelan) hihi 

The fact that I forgot Klee isn’t on standard banner lmao spacer.png

I hope some of the sumeru characters are on the Shenhe banner. I want Candace/Layla/Dori constellations to have an excuse to build them.

Ayaka before Eula is interesting 

physical is truly about to be forgotten isn’t it. 

19 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Ayaka before Eula is interesting 

physical is truly about to be forgotten isn’t it. 

At this point everything that isn't dendro, hydro and electro is forgotten :rip:

Finally Shenhe :jonny: 

I'm having lots of fun with Hutao now. She's really fun against bosses :WAP:

CyNO being carried by a bunch of seeds will always be funny

spacer.png

It's the way they put Eula in Mika's demo that got me howling. I feel like they last minute swapped Eula for Shenhe.:bibliahh:

The amount of EM my Yae - Nahida - Alhaitham - Collei has with the instructor set :deadbanana2:

On 2/17/2023 at 12:29 PM, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

:ahh: 

giphy.gif

If it wasn’t for straight to standard I would say we have to be missing something with dehya lol 

maybe they just gave up or will this be a a great burgeon 

12 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

If it wasn’t for straight to standard I would say we have to be missing something with dehya lol 

maybe they just gave up or will this be a a great burgeon 

I still think the new artifact set in 3.6 could be made for her or at least usuable for her. Because in 3.6 we have Baizhu and Kaveh and there wouldn't make a dedicated set for a 4* (he will probably use the deepwood as most dendro supports). So if one is for Baizhu for who is the other one? Mika? That would be weird.

She is actually worse than Thoma on burgeon :skull:

-------

So I decided to run Yae - Nahida - Alhaitham and as I needed a healer I decided to replace Collei with Dori. I gave her the same Instructor's 4pc set (ER - HP - Crit) and crafted the Forest Regalia claymore for her.

Basically my Alhaitham has 396 EM without buffs + he gets the Nahida Q 250 boost + 120 from Instructor's + 60 from the Forest Regalia R1 + 100 Dendro resonance. So he can go up close to 1000 EM when he starts attacking :skull:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.