6PWNdjR.png

ivcOZ0b.png

0nk1FSV.png

5PrU53c.png

m3Vs0VP.png

40asN3J.png

your hu tao with an em sands would be godly omfg :jonny5:

7 hours ago, Cloudy said:

Ngl I'm curious to see how this whole Dehya situation turns out and if she will improve with future characters. Also I want to see Baizhu and Kaveh leaks already, specially Kaveh because I'll definitely pull for him.

I think the most probable prediction is that Fontaine mobs do a ton of dmg and/or pierce through shields + a dedicated artifact set but even then i think shes still crap compared to other hp scaling chars :deadbanana2:

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Venice B

• Cloudy

• CBC

• G.U.Y. Gaga

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, CBC said:

c0 or c2?

atrl.gif

Hypothetically speaking, he doesn't gen a lot of energy, but he's really strong at C0 and one of C1/C2 is an ER con.

i have a feeling that shields are here to stay

atrl.gif

Edited by ChatshireCat

Whew, 3.6 looking like a HUGE snooze. Father Baizhu in 3.7? :gaycat4:

LIVING for the meltdowns from the str8s over that Pyro girl being the worst 5 star they've ever released. 

PQBiFCs.jpg

Who is stanning Honkai Star Rail here? It’s kinda eating Genshin up ngl especially for the girls who like turn based combat. Hoyoverse never lose.

spacer.png

2 hours ago, Fevesy said:

Who is stanning Honkai Star Rail here? It’s kinda eating Genshin up ngl especially for the girls who like turn based combat. Hoyoverse never lose.

spacer.png

They need to release it yesterday.

atrl.gif

5 hours ago, ChatshireCat said:

Hypothetically speaking, he doesn't gen a lot of energy, but he's really strong at C0 and one of C1/C2 is an ER con.

atrl.gif

poor cynodmg team will continue to hold the entire favonius series... and ig the dmg mitigation meta will last as long as the corrosion meta did...

atrl.gif

8 hours ago, CBC said:

your hu tao with an em sands would be godly omfg :jonny5:

I think the most probable prediction is that Fontaine mobs do a ton of dmg and/or pierce through shields + a dedicated artifact set but even then i think shes still crap compared to other hp scaling chars :deadbanana2:

But they already tried with the wolfs and unless they introduce a ton of onsecrated beasts and his resistance to interruption is godly I don't see how she would be useful. Plus you would need a healer for when she reaches her damage limit

spacer.png

I just hope she somehow has a Kokonut/Kazuha redemption arc

spacer.png

5 hours ago, ChatshireCat said:

atrl.gif

You will probably run him double dendro except maybe in Cyno teams (if he works on them) so yeah HYV ain't baiting me into their energy con scam strategy

spacer.png

5 hours ago, mael said:

Whew, 3.6 looking like a HUGE snooze. Father Baizhu in 3.7? :gaycat4:

LIVING for the meltdowns from the str8s over that Pyro girl being the worst 5 star they've ever released. 

PQBiFCs.jpg

I'm honestly sad they made her so bad because so many people like her character. I hope she gets better with new mobs, artifacts and new charcaters because I can't believe they would release a 5 star exclusive character in this state :skull:

1 hour ago, sugrbby666 said:

GOTY

atrl.gif

Exactly, exactly. Bronya Rand winner of the first Hoyoverse character rate I fear

atrl.gif

1 hour ago, highwind44029 said:

They need to release it yesterday.

atrl.gif

The way Octopath CoTC will have its end-of-service announcement 6 months after GODKai Star Rail releases

atrl.gif

I forgot the live stream is today. Either way 3.6 looks like a flop

spacer.png

Although I'm anticipating Dehya's release to see the mess

spacer.png

Shenhe and Ayaka in 3.5 yesss:jonny6: I'm going for C1 shenhe and Mist splitter. My wallet is not ready:jonnycat:

Oh **** now this I didn't see coming :skull: Maybe losing the 50/50 was a blessing

spacer.png

Pyro girl is standard banner fodder, no wonder she shite. :bibliahh:I’m actually triggered, I don’t want her ass to block cons for Jean and Tighnari :gaycat6:

Edited by mael

On one side I feel sad for Dehya fans, but on the other side that means I can get her when I lose a 50/50 without having to commit pulling on her. Can they add Tighnari and her signature weapons on standard banner tho? It makes no sense that Amos or PJS are on standard but those aren't.

Also they are evil releasing Mika who is a physical dedicated support on a non Eula banner :skull:

So will people be able to get Tighnari's and Dehya's signature weapons ever again or what? Because they aren't adding them to the standard banner as far as we know and Tighnari's bow hasn't even been rerunned once since it came out.

spacer.png

I still can't believe they dumped Dehya into the standard banner. Just straight up disrespectful.

STANDARD AFTER FLOP

spacer.png

Edited by Cloudy

Dehya being dead on arrival and going straight to standard they really made her **** on purpose huh? And we being hopeful she would become meta with the new Fontaine characters lol I guess that's out of the window now

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Cloudy said:

I forgot the live stream is today. Either way 3.6 looks like a flop

spacer.png

Although I'm anticipating Dehya's release to see the mess

spacer.png

Guys we're going to 3.5 now, 3.6 will be a slay because we will get Baizhu, Kaveh, two new regions, new Nahida legendary question. We will be EATING! 3.5 on the other hand will be a flop, yes

giphy.gif

7 minutes ago, Venice B said:

Guys we're going to 3.5 now, 3.6 will be a slay because we will get Baizhu, Kaveh, two new regions, new Nahida legendary question. We will be EATING! 3.5 on the other hand will be a flop, yes

giphy.gif

Yeah 3.5 screams flop, the only surprise was miss Shenhe which we will be 100% pulling. FINALLY.

Losing the 50/50 with Yelan was a blessing in disguise

giphy.gif

Just now, Cloudy said:

Yeah 3.5 screams flop, the only surprise was miss Shenhe which we will be 100% pulling. FINALLY.

Losing the 50/50 with Yelan was a blessing in disguise

giphy.gif

I was hoping and praying Shenhe would come with Kaveh so I wouldn't have to pull for that faguette called Baizhu so I guess that's over now

giphy.gif

Damn the amount of flops this patch. Deadya, CyNO, and Shithe. They really dont want people to pull. Ayaka will probably stomp on all of them combined. 

atrl.gif

3.5 has like 0 content to do. At least the Abyss is hard(er) I guess.

giphy.gif

I'm shocked at no Eula but I have a theory that they intended to have Dehya and Eula be on the banners (since Mika is a physical support) but because of the global panning of Dehya in the beta they had to come up with something quickly, sending Dehya to the standard banner and bring out Ayaka to generate some income for that patch because otherwise...

giphy.gif

32 minutes ago, Venice B said:

I was hoping and praying Shenhe would come with Kaveh so I wouldn't have to pull for that faguette called Baizhu so I guess that's over now

giphy.gif

Faguette Baizhu will probably be cracked so it's a win win

giphy.gif

16 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

What are the banners ?

Dehya - Cyno

Ayaka - Shenhe

Dehya goes on standard after 3.5

giphy.gif

9 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

Faguette Baizhu will probably be cracked so it's a win win

giphy.gif

Dehya - Cyno

Ayaka - Shenhe

Dehya goes on standard after 3.5

giphy.gif

What :bibliahh:

is this about to be the lowest sale banner :deadbanana:

but shenhe yes let me save up 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.