Genshin Impact | 5.0 4th Anniversary | FONTAINE RATE DEADLINE 24.08

Mirrorcle

This new event made me fall in love with Itto and Yoimiya I need them :jonnycat:

I hope Yanfei is in Itto's banner so I can get them both.

• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Venice B

• Cloudy

• CBC

• G.U.Y. Gaga

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Jared said:

My freeze team is such a flop without Kazuha. Sucrose cannot group up enemies and its annoying. :deadbanana4:

Come home Kazuha, I need you. :gaycat6:

Yea sucrose is lowkey a waste on freeze teams 

them not having kazuha with this abyss is a scam

venti is amazing for the first part though 

2 hours ago, Prisoner said:

Yanfei is coming as well? Guess we'll be pulling for that C4 ?? 

1 hour ago, TwoPonytails said:

This new event made me fall in love with Itto and Yoimiya I need them :jonnycat:

I hope Yanfei is in Itto's banner so I can get them both.

She's more likely going to be on Yelan's. They usually like to put at least a 4 star unit that works ok with the 5 star featured

The rumor is Yelan's banner is Barbara, Noelle and Yanfei so for many peopl it's not a very attractive one. And that on Itto/Xiao most likely Kuki, Gorou and god knows what one (maybe Chongyun, I hope it's him if Ningguang is in another banner I'm not pulling I'll lose it)

22 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

She's more likely going to be on Yelan's. They usually like to put at least a 4 star unit that works ok with the 5 star featured

The rumor is Yelan's banner is Barbara, Noelle and Yanfei so for many peopl it's not a very attractive one. And that on Itto/Xiao most likely Kuki, Gorou and god knows what one (maybe Chongyun, I hope it's him if Ningguang is in another banner I'm not pulling I'll lose it)

100% skipping yelan if that’s it lol 

already have a C6 yanfei I don’t use enough lol 

the 2.7 version livestream has been temporarily delayed... so i think at this point we're waiting for the announcement of 2.6 extension

If they expand 2.6, it's going to be so be a nightmare. We already expected 2.7 and 2.8 to be bored and 2.6 is already a bore as is :rip:

just finished the chasm nd WHEW !!! hoyoverse rlly went off with this area. i'd say it's up there with dragonspine as my favorite region in the game.

1 hour ago, Cloudy said:

If they expand 2.6, it's going to be so be a nightmare. We already expected 2.7 and 2.8 to be bored and 2.6 is already a bore as is :rip:

Yea y’all who are early AR just take your time :dies:

r/Genshin_Impact_Leaks - Sad news: "The Version 2.7 update will be postponed."

"For detailed information on the date of the new update, content adjustment plan, and compensation, please stay tuned for upcoming announcements."

Thots? Wondering if they will just extend Ayaka's banner or will give us a random one just to fill in the gap.

Maybe I can get Ayakas weapon if they do extend it lol 

10 hours ago, jisoopinks said:

just finished the chasm nd WHEW !!! hoyoverse rlly went off with this area. i'd say it's up there with dragonspine as my favorite region in the game.

No cuz this area is FANTASTIC :jonny5:

4 hours ago, Venice B said:

r/Genshin_Impact_Leaks - Sad news: "The Version 2.7 update will be postponed."

"For detailed information on the date of the new update, content adjustment plan, and compensation, please stay tuned for upcoming announcements."

Thots? Wondering if they will just extend Ayaka's banner or will give us a random one just to fill in the gap.

:bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh:

Give us the Kazuha rerun during this extension, or a standard 5* banner with increased rates of Lisa, Amber and Kaeya :heart:

4 hours ago, Fevesy said:

Give us the Kazuha rerun during this extension, or a standard 5* banner with increased rates of Lisa, Amber and Kaeya :heart:

No please some of us need to save for king :biblio: I have to remember to get Lisa's C1 from the shop this month.

I wonder what are they going to do, maybe another Keqing banner? Extend the Ayaka one would be the easiest tho that would be boring, maybe another Childe rerun? (I hope they don't rerun someone I want like Shenhe :biblio:)

18 hours ago, jisoopinks said:

I feel like I would appreciate Dragonspine a lot more if it weren't for the dumb freeze mechanic. I hate feeling rushed when exploring just for the sake of getting to a fire. They should have gotten rid of it or given you a device to "keep warm" as a reward on the tree.

5 hours ago, Fevesy said:

This. They should just give us Kazuha early with a bunch of free primos. :heart:

If they decide to give us Kazuha now I'm ******* myself is2g 

2 hours ago, Venice B said:

If they decide to give us Kazuha now I'm ******* myself is2g 

They aren't. They are 100% saving him on purpose to drain people of primogems right before Sumeru, he is the most OP character along with Bennett in the game

3 hours ago, Cloudy said:

They aren't. They are 100% saving him on purpose to drain people of primogems right before Sumeru, he is the most OP character along with Bennett in the game

They are gonna drain us of Primos for Kazuha then make us open our wallets for Dendro next patch. I hate them. :gaycat6:

Wait but Chonghyun kinda slays with Ayaka :mandown:

I hate the Viridiscent domain. Used up all my fragiles and still not a single EM artifact :skull: in the two months that I've been farming this domain, I haven't got a single one yet :deadbanana2: Meanwhile I have like 4 EM archaic petra and tenacity :toofunny2:

11 minutes ago, Prisoner said:

I hate the Viridiscent domain. Used up all my fragiles and still not a single EM artifact :skull: in the two months that I've been farming this domain, I haven't got a single one yet :deadbanana2: Meanwhile I have like 4 EM archaic petra and tenacity :toofunny2:

Yeah I stopped farming that domain the moment I got enough EM pieces for my Venti and Kazuha. Their substats are **** but I refuse to spend any more resin there and I'm already bracing myself for the possibility of Heizou needing VV EM pieces  too :sad:

3 minutes ago, Venice B said:

Yeah I stopped farming that domain the moment I got enough EM pieces for my Venti and Kazuha. Their substats are **** but I refuse to spend any more resin there and I'm already bracing myself for the possibility of Heizou needing VV EM pieces  too :sad:

!!! Sometimes I just feel like building my venti as a dps due to this domain :ahh:

2 hours ago, Venice B said:

Wait but Chonghyun kinda slays with Ayaka :mandown:

What is he doing there? 

2 hours ago, Prisoner said:

EM is the rarest artifact. I spent like 2 months farming for Kazuha :toofunny2:

3 hours ago, CBC said:

What is he doing there? 

His E makes all attacks inside the field cryo infused so I don't need to do the dash thing every time to get Ayaka to infuse enemies with cryo. Also his burst deals a ton of damage, and if you have his C2 he can reduce the uptime of skills and bursts by 15%  :WAP:

Can they let us change the characters on our tea pot, my Yae Miko has been friendship lvl 10 for almost two weeks :gaycat6:

4 hours ago, Cloudy said:

Can they let us change the characters on our tea pot, my Yae Miko has been friendship lvl 10 for almost two weeks :gaycat6:

I have every char at lv10 and Ayato just hit lv7 :gaycat6:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.