1 hour ago, willmcclure9 said:

Screen-Shot-2023-01-20-at-12-50-18-pm.png  

So late to the party but Raiden :clap3: 

She's just that girl :clap3:

1 minute ago, CBC said:

She's just that girl :clap3:

Yep shes kinda made me actually have fun playing this game again :jonny: 

9 hours ago, Venice B said:

After two days playing him I must say I don't like Alhaitham's gameplay one bit. It feels clunky and not smooth at all and having to keep up with his mirrors is a pain in the ass.

34qtmcm.thumb.jpg.e4ba312c260f69c18be366

@Fevesy her mind nnn

Everyone using GODkomi :clap3:

3 hours ago, £than said:

@Fevesy her mind nnn

I did say the gameplay could be polarising. I recommend trying to learn the rotation(s) so it becomes second nature and you don't think about it instead of worrying so much about the mirror indicator on the screen.

Dehya fat flop

I'm convinced Hoyo is RACIST! and full of pedos

1063164561320071208.webp?size=160

Just now, DanceFreak said:

I think no one would be shocked honestly 

5 hours ago, Fevesy said:

I did say the gameplay could be polarising. I recommend trying to learn the rotation(s) so it becomes second nature and you don't think about it instead of worrying so much about the mirror indicator on the screen.

Dehya fat flop

I guess I don't have the skill to play him. For some reason I'm always out of stamina with him and I don't even charge attack that much, I can't do plunge attacks at all and the fact the third mirror lasts for so little annoy me. Also the fact he's a pain to build, even with 140 ER and dendro MC with favonius sword he still can't burst every rotation. I guess he's not for me.

2 hours ago, DanceFreak said:

wbk 

I’m just going to slowly invest I. Al hait for now hihi

Dehya burst not being compatible with off field units like Xingqiu is a mess lmao 

but those teams need to be broken up anyway tbh 

After some testing I sadly came to the conclusion that Alhaitham spread >>> Alhaitham hyperbloom

You mean people have been playing him in a bloom team? :gaycat6: I thought he was made for spread since he does a ton of hits, at least that's how I've been playing him.:rip:

50 minutes ago, mael said:

You mean people have been playing him in a bloom team? :gaycat6: I thought he was made for spread since he does a ton of hits, at least that's how I've been playing him.:rip:

I personally prefer hyperbloom and he's a really good driver for hyperbloom teams but his damage in spread teams is higher, at least in my testings. But maybe that's because my Fischl is holding elegy

Ok so I see why y’all are fuming at Dehya but

i think this will be a Yae/nahida situation but the hydro archon Hp buffs and you can focus on other scaling  hihi

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga

At this point Dehya is even worse than amber. I hope she comes out as bad as possible honestly. Maybe there will be mega backlash and mihoyo will finally boot the horrible kit design team like they did to the inasnooza writers. Just imagine GODtaine with Sumeru's writing and a revamped kit design team. Let me start a saving acc..

6 hours ago, mael said:

He got me to pull Niloser off the bench for the first time since her release nnn

Spread/quickbloom are obv his best teams for personal damage but big green numbers go brrr

Yeah they are going to sell you Dehya with a problem and then sell you the solution with a new hydro 5 star. However it would be nice to see a different playstyle for Dehya.

I like the idea of her absorbing the team's damage. It would be fun and interesting to have her do more damage the more damage she's taken and the less HP she has. Maybe that absorbed damage could get multiplied by something and do a big nuke or big damage that would reset her damage absortion mechanic (but without healing her, which some people might think it sucks, but it makes for an interesting character and the riskier you play the more rewarded you are with more damage).

It would be a new mechanic that could compete with healers or shielders. Would make her more flexible and not another "worse vape Hu Tao" and would allow you to play more recklessly. Honestly this what Xinyan should have been like and her defense scaling would have make more sense because that would have made it so the more def you have the more damage you're able to absord and then boom you press her Q and her 100% crit rate constellation would make also make sense.

The Hutao "rap" :bibliahh: :bibliahh: :bibliahh: Xinyans singing was bad too but at least it wasnt as embarassing :deadbanana4::bibliahh:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.