Genshin Impact | 5.0 4th Anniversary | FONTAINE RATE DEADLINE 24.08

Mirrorcle

28 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

So those three new animal enemies (the big scorpion, big snake and big bird) do a **** ton of damage. They basically oneshot you and they don't get interrupted by anything plus have a lot of HP. I can already see them torturing everyone in the abyss :rip:

That's why geo ones exist. To transoform them into the other ones :eli:

I may be color blind but I literally can’t tell the difference between anemo and dendro frags 

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Venice B

• Cloudy

• CBC

• G.U.Y. Gaga

Top Posters In This Topic

57 minutes ago, ChatshireCat said:

dendro is the serve

ILtODlj.png 

The way I can’t even do the first team yet  cause my kuki, Al hait, and nahida are lowkey sharing the same gilded artifacts :rip: 

1 hour ago, ChatshireCat said:

dendro is the serve

ILtODlj.png 

I won't rest until I have Nahida to carry my Cyno :jonnycat:

1 hour ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

The way I can’t even do the first team yet  cause my kuki, Al hait, and nahida are lowkey sharing the same gilded artifacts :rip: 

you run deepwood on alhaitham in the first team if that helps

Venice B

20 hours ago, ChatshireCat said:

CN players are 36*ing abyss with level 1 alhaitham :ahh:

https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1yR4y1a72z

:bibliahh: 

ot: won the 5050 and got ALLAHaitham and I'm sooo happy omg. Finally a character with an interesting kit that feels complete at C0 and isn't chained to a dedicated 4* support. He really puts Scara to shame omfg even tho I absolutely love him too :deadbanana2:

I did the Alhaitham story quest

Alhaitham serving top and Kaveh power bottom :gaycat1:

Edited by Balthier

5 hours ago, ChatshireCat said:

you run deepwood on alhaitham in the first team if that helps

Venice B

It’s just this abyss 

the only team that I can full star the second half easily with is nilou/nahida/ mc / koko (honestly double deep wood lowkey works better than guilded/deep and I’m so confused)

Other units are needed for the first :rip:

Alhaitham story was a bore but at least it wasnt very long..

The end with him and Kaveh was worth it!

15 hours ago, ChatshireCat said:

dendro is the serve

ILtODlj.png 

why a healer w/zhong's shield? did you build zhong for dps?

1 hour ago, KasioKas said:

That last floor for second half has corrosion and can be tricky 

Koko makes it so much easier 

I tried with just Noelle it

Yaoyao's C2 is god sent. The energy refunding is so good, I think you can get away without an ER weapon. You probably can give her Black Tassel or one of the EM ones

59 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Is yun Jin good with alhait?

Not really :katie:

27 minutes ago, Venice B said:

Not really :katie:

Ugh I want to use her but don’t have anyone that needs her :rip:

3 hours ago, Cloudy said:

Yaoyao's C2 is god sent. The energy refunding is so good, I think you can get away without an ER weapon. You probably can give her Black Tassel or one of the EM ones

I wanted to pull one more time for c1 and use latern rites for c2

But l will just wait for c2 for now 

6 hours ago, KasioKas said:

ZL for geo wolflord and Kokomi for corrosion

34qtmcm.thumb.jpg.e4ba312c260f69c18be366

i actually feel bad for a certain character, i was trolling before but they're genuinely terrible

12 minutes ago, ChatshireCat said:

i actually feel bad for a certain character, i was trolling before but they're genuinely terrible

I love pyro females so I don’t care 

After two days playing him I must say I don't like Alhaitham's gameplay one bit. It feels clunky and not smooth at all and having to keep up with his mirrors is a pain in the ass.

4 minutes ago, Venice B said:

After two days playing him I must say I don't like Alhaitham's gameplay one bit. It feels clunky and not smooth at all and having to keep up with his mirrors is a pain in the ass.

Now what is this switching?

Don't make me regret losing my 50/50 to get him, I still haven't even played with him

From what I've seen the usual rotation is Q (without mirrors) > normal attack until the third one is about to expire > then use your E > again when the third shard is about to expire use his passive and do a charge attack to get a new one + infusion. He can apparently have a pretty long infusion window and unless Cyno you can't just switch to your other characters without losing much

9 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

Now what is this switching?

Don't make me regret losing my 50/50 to get him, I still haven't even played with him

From what I've seen the usual rotation is Q (without mirrors) > normal attack until the third one is about to expire > then use your E > again when the third shard is about to expire use his passive and do a charge attack to get a new one + infusion. He can apparently have a pretty long infusion window and unless Cyno you can't just switch to your other characters without losing much

I don't know I just don't like having to keep an eye on those shards especially in hyperbloom teams where you can't see ****. Also I'm seeing so many people say he's broken and stuff but my Cyno is doing much more damage with the exact same team and unlike Alhaitham he doesn't have his BIS. I might try other teams like spread and burgeon but as of right now his hyperbloom team (which I was super excited about) are a let down for me, Ayato and Cyno are much better and feel more comfy to play.

13 minutes ago, Venice B said:

I don't know I just don't like having to keep an eye on those shards especially in hyperbloom teams where you can't see ****. Also I'm seeing so many people say he's broken and stuff but my Cyno is doing much more damage with the exact same team and unlike Alhaitham he doesn't have his BIS. I might try other teams like spread and burgeon but as of right now his hyperbloom team (which I was super excited about) are a let down for me, Ayato and Cyno are much better and feel more comfy to play.

I think people are saying his hyperbloom teams are better than Cyno because you can have Yelan + Hyperbloom proc + Nahida and on top of that him doing decent damage where in Cyno's he has a balance of EM/ATK so the hyperblooms don't hurt as much and you can't have a 4th unit doing good damage unlike Alhaitham. That's what I think but I might be wrong.

You don't really have to be exact about the shards, but I don't know I haven't had the chance of playing him since I'm mora and talent book broke

I'm going to run him spread for now. I can't believe I have all dendro characters released so far next is Kaveh

-------

EDIT:

Imagen de publicación

Edited by Cloudy

Ngl. I like  Yaoyao more than al hait lol 

he’s cute though 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.