Genshin Impact | 5.0 4th Anniversary | FONTAINE RATE DEADLINE 24.08

Mirrorcle

1 minute ago, Venice B said:

That's because for Alhaitham to be broken he would have to be better than Nahida and Nahida is the archon AND ceiling when it comes to dendro damage and application. Of course we have Kazuha who powercrept Venti but I think Nahida is still too fresh for that.:celestial5:

Well Nahida is off field and her NAs aren't her main focus so Alhaitham's multipliers could have been cracked without diminishing Nahida

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Venice B

• Cloudy

• CBC

• G.U.Y. Gaga

Top Posters In This Topic

I wasn’t going to pull Al hait but the scientist in me can’t deny a burst that says “process of elimination” hihi

Good luck to y'all in your Alhaitham pulls!

Hide contents

He's actually one of the best C0 DPS characters, the doomposting is a biT ridiculous but then again so is Cyno yet people swear he's hot garbage :ace: 

Hide contents

Can't wait for the complaints that he's difficult to play rotation wise.

Hide contents

1063164561320071208.webp?size=160

1 hour ago, Fevesy said:

Hide contents

He's actually one of the best C0 DPS characters, the doomposting is a biT ridiculous but then again so is Cyno yet people swear he's hot garbage :ace: 

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

if you don't delete that right now 

G.U.Y. Gaga

1 hour ago, Fevesy said:

Hide contents

Hide contents

Hide contents

Spill sis

Hyperbloom Kuki is kinda fun but dmc and collei kinda sucks as dendro applicator and I dont want to pull an ugly loli. Hope Baizhu is good. 

10 hours ago, Fevesy said:

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

I don't think he is going to be bad per say, but will probably take more effor. From the little I've seen it seems his best team is Hyperbloom, but I kind of wanted to make him me exclusive Spread hypercarry with Nahida, Yae/Fishcl and Beidou/Lisa

7 hours ago, DanceFreak said:

Hyperbloom Kuki is kinda fun but dmc and collei kinda sucks as dendro applicator and I dont want to pull an ugly loli. Hope Baizhu is good. 

I think their combined application is more than enough. You can always pull for Alhaitham as you hypercarry dendro applicator

Plus you get miss Yaoyao along with him

2 hours ago, Cloudy said:

I don't think he is going to be bad per say, but will probably take more effor. From the little I've seen it seems his best team is Hyperbloom, but I kind of wanted to make him me exclusive Spread hypercarry with Nahida, Yae/Fishcl and Beidou/Lisa

Similar to Cyno a lot of people in the community complain about how male DPS aren't OP but both are balanced around Hyperbloom, like the reaction is so crazy damage wise. 

In terms of gameplay he's more like a Childe with having to keep track of timers to keep the stacks + infusion up. It's going to be polarising for some people since a lot of DPS characters are kinda just use skill/burst and spam NAs 

11 hours ago, ChatshireCat said:

if you don't delete that right now 

G.U.Y. Gaga

We need Alhaitham to be a success so let me do some promo. Fontaine only having 2 males (as far as we know) is tragic.

G.U.Y. Gaga

Just now, Fevesy said:

Similar to Cyno a lot of people in the community complain about how male DPS aren't OP but both are balanced around Hyperbloom, like the reaction is so crazy damage wise. 

In terms of gameplay he's more like a Childe with having to keep track of timers to keep the stacks + infusion up. It's going to be polarising for some people since a lot of DPS characters are kinda just use skill/burst and spam NAs 

We need Alhaitham to be a success so let me do some promo. Fontaine only having 2 males (as far as we know) is tragic.

G.U.Y. Gaga

I just didn't want him to be kind of locked into Hyperbloom, because I wanted him to be my Spread unit but it's whatever. Will still run him in a Spread team if I end up pulling. I think Cyno's criticisms comes from other sources, I won't get tired of saying it if they had given him the Noelle mechanic and allowed him to change in and out most of those complains would disappear.

Tho the Childe comparison makes me nervous because I hate Childe's playstyle, but we will see. Also I was hoping to give him Jade Cutter so I hope that ugly umbrella isn't his bis apart from his signature weapon because it's ugly af :rip:

11 hours ago, Cloudy said:

I just didn't want him to be kind of locked into Hyperbloom, because I wanted him to be my Spread unit but it's whatever. Will still run him in a Spread team if I end up pulling. I think Cyno's criticisms comes from other sources, I won't get tired of saying it if they had given him the Noelle mechanic and allowed him to change in and out most of those complains would disappear.

Tho the Childe comparison makes me nervous because I hate Childe's playstyle, but we will see. Also I was hoping to give him Jade Cutter so I hope that ugly umbrella isn't his bis apart from his signature weapon because it's ugly af :rip:

girl he's not, the only reason hyperbloom sheets outperform is because they're calced at low investment, so hyperbloom naturally outsheets everything due to its high floor.

his spread teams sheet just as well as Ayaka's freeze comps and scale similarly with investment.

izQSfg3.gif

Alhaitham is so hard to build though... he needs EM but crit is also important but he also wants ER and atk shouldn't be ignored too. How tf do I balance all of this? If I don't get his weapon or Nahida I'm ******

G.U.Y. Gaga

Finally finished building Sara & Raiden and theyre so fun :jonny: 

2 hours ago, Venice B said:

Alhaitham is so hard to build though... he needs EM but crit is also important but he also wants ER and atk shouldn't be ignored too. How tf do I balance all of this? If I don't get his weapon or Nahida I'm ******

G.U.Y. Gaga

ma’am he’s just 4pc Gilded, EM/Dendro/CRIT with crit subs. As the only other Cyno user in this entire thread you should have a decent set ready to go since it’s the exact same for him.

+ yeah, swipe for Nahida and his weapon if you don’t have Jade Cutter lmao

34qtmcm.thumb.jpg.e4ba312c260f69c18be366

3 hours ago, Venice B said:

G.U.Y. Gaga

ignore atk for EM

G.U.Y. Gaga

9 hours ago, ChatshireCat said:

girl he's not, the only reason hyperbloom sheets outperform is because they're calced at low investment, so hyperbloom naturally outsheets everything due to its high floor.

his spread teams sheet just as well as Ayaka's freeze comps and scale similarly with investment.

izQSfg3.gif

We'll see. I don't even have any good artifacts for him even tho I've been farming Deepwood/Gilded non stop

izQSfg3.gif

9 hours ago, £than said:

ma’am he’s just 4pc Gilded, EM/Dendro/CRIT with crit subs. As the only other Cyno user in this entire thread you should have a decent set ready to go since it’s the exact same for him.

+ yeah, swipe for Nahida and his weapon if you don’t have Jade Cutter lmao

I've been farming the GD domain for like a month and I still don't have a single EM sands or dendro goblet so I'm having to use 2pc/2pc unfortunately

I actually have a decent gilded set if we ignore the the atrocious EM sands. When I end it all farming for him...

3 hours ago, CBC said:

I actually have a decent gilded set if we ignore the the atrocious EM sands. When I end it all farming for him...

Well at least you can use an off piece sand. My only GD dendro goblet sucks and my crit circlets are not that good either. That domain hates me

When you wake from a 3 day bender and realized you missed 3 days of primos 

spacer.png

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga

3 hours ago, Venice B said:

Well at least you can use an off piece sand. My only GD dendro goblet sucks and my crit circlets are not that good either. That domain hates me

oh i dont have a dendro goblet and i checked and dont have a CD circlet either

5 hours ago, Venice B said:

Oprah Gif Oprah GIF - Oprah Gif Oprah Gif - Discover & Share GIFs

I need Kaveh so bad :jonny:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.