Genshin Impact | 5.0 4th Anniversary | FONTAINE RATE DEADLINE 24.08

Mirrorcle

we don't care about ayaka's pet sh§tne. cryo is jobless until fontaine so let's appreaciate while we can the lack of overworked/sleepy/shy mega meta waifus

latoya1tld3f.gif

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Venice B

• Cloudy

• CBC

• G.U.Y. Gaga

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, Cloudy said:

Shenhe is an arts not the charts kind of girl and won't have a frontloaded career since she will gain more recognition with more Cryo units released

Your quick little singles dps fads wished

spacer.png

For the first and last time we agree. Tell these tasteless clowns.

latoya1tld3f.gif

Geo dogs are so ******* annoying. Whoever invented this enemy needs to go to hell

latoya1tld3f.gif

Since when i have Nahida, they dont stay alive as much as before

latoya1tld3f.gif

16 hours ago, Venice B said:

Haran is Ayaka 2nd best weapon only after Mistplitter so it would be amazing for her. For Jean not so much since she prefers ER weapons but the high base atk would be okay.

sickening boots sis 

8 hours ago, DanceFreak said:

Geo dogs are so ******* annoying. Whoever invented this enemy needs to go to hell

latoya1tld3f.gif

At least they're not specters

latoya1tld3f.gif

The recent abysses are so hard for my Ayaka (with Jade Cutter) /Kokomi/Rosaria/Kazuha team, I can't:rip: Mistsplitter or Shenhe, I need at least one of them:gaycat6:

12 hours ago, £than said:

For the first and last time we agree. Tell these tasteless clowns.

latoya1tld3f.gif

Ok...I guess :confused:

8 hours ago, DanceFreak said:

latoya1tld3f.gif

Nilou kind of destroys them in seconds, that of course if you don't kill yourself first in the process

latoya1tld3f.gif

19 minutes ago, CBC said:

At least they're not specters

latoya1tld3f.gif

What do you mean? They nerfed them a couple of patches ago and now they are a joke

latoya1tld3f.gif

34 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

Ok...I guess :confused:

Nilou kind of destroys them in seconds, that of course if you don't kill yourself first in the process

latoya1tld3f.gif

What do you mean? They nerfed them a couple of patches ago and now they are a joke

latoya1tld3f.gif

You still need to run around them everywhere and they have elemental auras so you need to switch dps they're a menace. But you're right nilouida obliterats everything

latoya1tld3f.gif

19 hours ago, DanceFreak said:

latoya1tld3f.gif

OMG this

Not even Zhongli's powerful shield is safe from them, they ruined the abyss and the last part have like 17 from those trash UGH!

latoya1tld3f.gif

3 hours ago, FREE said:

y’all…(fontaine spoilers)

Hide contents

Only two looks good (the tall ones)

latoya1tld3f.gif

4 hours ago, FREE said:

Hide contents

they all look kind of the same where is the range

DanceFreak

The tall male, the apple girl and Lyney/Lynette >>>

but apparently the apple girl is from GODstadt. Another L for Fontaine

latoya1tld3f.gif

6 hours ago, FREE said:

Hide contents

They all look amazing!

7 hours ago, FREE said:

Reveal hidden contents

They all kind of look the same and boring. Where's the melanin, how many more pale as ghost characters can they make before it gets absolutely boring and repetitive? The tall male and the chibi are cute tho

------

Also I have to say Spectres were never a problem since I have queen of atotarget Miko who always disposed of them easily

I like the designs but they all look very similar and the lack of men is criminal :celestial5:

45 minutes ago, Venice B said:

I like the designs but they all look very similar and the lack of men is criminal :celestial5:

I thought there was only one, but apparently that Lyne one is a guy. Venti's femboy shorts are shaking :rip:

I didn’t even realize the geo dogs were an issue until I tried a team outside Nilou or nahida/Yae lol 

spacer.png

The lack of men in Fontaine is a crime. Allegedly this isn’t the full roster so hopefully whoever we’re missing ends up being male. 

I do like the designs of the archon, Lyney and the pink-haired Monstadt girl though. Maybe I’ll finally pull for an archon. :mandown:

All my fav games have turned into brofest “final fantasy…” so I don’t mind no male characters lol 

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga

I think Sumeru gave a lot of male chars : Alhaitham, CyNO, Kaveh , Miko, Baizhu , Tinghari, Scara. Dotrorre as a villian who will be playable one time..

And maybe there will be someone else.

I've seen lots of disappointment about the Fontaine leaks, I don't think they are awful per say so I think people are exaggerating. I wouldn't be surprised if HYV were unsure about the line up and leaked them to see the reaction they get.

I have to say for HYV being keen on linking each region with a different country or region in the world they sure do a lazy job at depicting it with their characters. I'm not saying they have to simply copy the real thing because that would be boring, but it's like they all have the same hair, same paterns, same accessories with a few drippy pieces of cloth here and there. I mean Fontaine is supposed to be France where's the Marie Antoinette inspired female character, why don't the male characters have a resemblance to the hair they used to sport in the Revolution or other European/French historical periods, etc. Heck they could even go modern and take inspiration from modern french fashion designers. Also I'm not seeing a lot of steam punk in the designs...

They kind of do these with almost every region, I'm not familiar with the fashion of Germany, but Inazuma and Sumeru are very lazy attempts. It's like a vague idea of what they think it's signature of that region. I mean look at Collei, Tighnari, Nahida, Alhaitham, Wanderer. Inazuma isn't that bad but it's like very lazy or very watered down.

Also I don't think Yunjin has anything chinese going on for her, she's literally dressed as a lolita

Edited by Cloudy

Maybe if he was like this more people would actually pull

r/AlHaithamMains - Little edit I did on the livestream art

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.