Genshin Impact | 5.0 4th Anniversary | FONTAINE RATE DEADLINE 24.08

Mirrorcle

Good morning who we pulling for next? I like hu Tao but I’m just going to have to wait till next year and get yelan 

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Venice B

• Cloudy

• CBC

• G.U.Y. Gaga

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Good morning who we pulling for next? I like hu Tao but I’m just going to have to wait till next year and get yelan 

Don't know. I was thinking of pulling for Alhaitham just for the sake of it, but I also wanted Yelan so idk. We will see, I'll probably refrain from pulling the very first moment the patch comes

2 hours ago, Cloudy said:

Excuse you but miss Shenhe was the protagonist of the last one, he was just an extra in it

GIFs you miss seeing on ATRL? - The Lounge - ATRL

And where's miss Shenhe now? Exactly.

I will get both Alhaitham and Yelan and will try a single pity on his weapon and if I don't get it I will fume because I don't have a backup plan all my swords are trash

2 minutes ago, Venice B said:

And where's miss Shenhe now? Exactly.

Looking good and feeling fine. Patiently waiting for her AOTY release, other emo edgelords only try to sell those quick lil reruns singles and fail

Quality, not quantity

The power that that has

20 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

Looking good and feeling fine. Patiently waiting for her AOTY release, other emo edgelords only try to sell those quick lil reruns singles and fail

Good luck with bookin that "AOTY" u speak of

2 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

just got raiden and her weapon and luckily still had 50 wishes left so now i’m already at 95 saved on top of the 10 we get for LR. Hu tao + her weapon hopefully 

i especially want her weapon so i can occasionally throw it on my zhongli 

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Cloudy said:

Quality, not quantity

The power that that has

When I got a C1 Jean right after finishing this quest 

spacer.png

9 hours ago, Cloudy said:

Well seeing how ugly the skin is not like it's going to make any difference :fan:

Are we shocked? Still the same old forehead and looks like she didn't even get the Diluc treatment. So much for Mihoyo's fave.

latoya1tld3f.gif

So glad I'm a 1st generation ShenGOD puller. I don't use my Ganyu or even have Ayaka in my account and I pulled because I couldn't deny the serve. When the 5* Cryo Male drops in 2026 I'll be READY.

latoya1tld3f.gif

girls is ayato's sword any good? 

36 minutes ago, ♚ PRiNCE HiGH ♚ said:

girls is ayato's sword any good? 

It's his best ofc but for other characters there are better options like Mistplitter and Jade Cutter. Still a solid opiton though :gaygacat2:

When I got a C1 Jean right after finishing this quest 

spacer.png

Jean outsold me fears. Shenhe is a one hit wonder (Ayaka Freeze) while Jean has consolidated herself as a main pop girl with several hits like Sunflower, Xiao Hypercarry, Raiden hypercarry, Eula hypercarry and many others. Shenhe dreams of having the versatility of Jeansus

spacer.png

38 minutes ago, Venice B said:

Jean outsold me fears. Shenhe is a one hit wonder (Ayaka Freeze) while Jean has consolidated herself as a main pop girl with several hits like Sunflower, Xiao Hypercarry, Raiden hypercarry, Eula hypercarry and many others. Shenhe dreams of having the versatility of Jeansus

spacer.png

All this is true but I did not need her c1. At least give me Mona 

spacer.png

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga

that ayaka skin is a tragedy they should be ashamed

latoya1tld3f.gif

anyway allahs and yaoyaos music is AMAZING and CTFUUUUU at all these fontaine leaks already :bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh:

the hydro archon and the geo blonde milf are GORGEOUS we will be pulling :clap3:

4 hours ago, Venice B said:

spacer.png

ShenGOD did nawt single-handedly make mono cryo a thing for you switching ass f words to run around and lie on her name like this.

latoya1tld3f.gif

A Shenhe banner will tank lets be honest :bird:

10 hours ago, Venice B said:

It's his best ofc but for other characters there are better options like Mistplitter and Jade Cutter. Still a solid opiton though :gaygacat2:

I have jean and ayaka built but i feel like on ayaka it'd be useless cuz i run her with 4pc blizzard

Shenhe is an arts not the charts kind of girl and won't have a frontloaded career since she will gain more recognition with more Cryo units released

Your quick little singles dps fads wished

spacer.png

I fear Miss Talsaritsa will snatch Shenhe's already bald weave as THEE premium cryo support in the future. Shenhe only has a few years left :weeps:

10 hours ago, ♚ PRiNCE HiGH ♚ said:

I have jean and ayaka built but i feel like on ayaka it'd be useless cuz i run her with 4pc blizzard

Haran is Ayaka 2nd best weapon only after Mistplitter so it would be amazing for her. For Jean not so much since she prefers ER weapons but the high base atk would be okay.

I may actually pull al hat after all :rip:

Welcome to the winning team

Atrl GIF - Atrl - Discover & Share GIFs

42 minutes ago, Venice B said:

Welcome to the winning team

Atrl GIF - Atrl - Discover & Share GIFs

I don’t think I will have enough for yelan but I’m the end for my teams she would just be replacing xingqiu. 

that Edm preview kind of turned me 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.