Genshin Impact | 5.0 4th Anniversary | FONTAINE RATE DEADLINE 24.08

Mirrorcle

Is 200k damage with Sara and Bennett good? It feels like a flop :chick1:.

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Venice B

• Cloudy

• CBC

• G.U.Y. Gaga

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, Topmaster 2 said:

I want Yelan too and since I have the guaranteed thanks to Tighnari... :eli: 

63017115_2R2AdXL1.thumb.gif.5445ff1b5260

Then I want to save much primos as possible for these queens and they better be together

Fontaine Genshin Impact Release Date, Characters & More To Know

erm I see one queen and one king, get into the better twins tho

Accidentally pulled on the Ayato banner and gor him :skull:, only 4 pulls after getting Raiden tho so its not that bad....

On 12/29/2022 at 11:50 AM, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Ok this. C6 Sara :deadbanana:

my raiden, Yae, Sara, Jean team is crazy

This is what I do whew the slay it is :gaycat1:

9 hours ago, DanceFreak said:

Is 200k damage with Sara and Bennett good? It feels like a flop :chick1:.

Is Sara c6? Do you have a vv user in ur team (preferably kazuha or sucrose)? Those two things will like double your dmg i think.

Edit: wait is this c0 raiden or c2? If it's c0 yeah i think 200k is good.

Edited by Julián

The new skins...Lisa's is ok, probably looks better ingame, but Ayaka's is very disappointing :rip:

Edited by Cloudy

7 hours ago, willmcclure9 said:

Accidentally pulled on the Ayato banner and gor him :skull:, only 4 pulls after getting Raiden tho so it’s not that bad....

If yelan wasn’t soon I’d pulll for him 

I don’t really think I want dendro Keqing tbh 

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga

What weapon do you give a C0 Yelan? I've seen most people with Sacrificial Bow, but I only have one and it's only at refinement 3 and I already hate having to share it between Diona and Collei :rip: I have that event bow we got from when she was released, but I don't know if it's even worth it.

4 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

What weapon do you give a C0 Yelan? I've seen most people with Sacrificial Bow, but I only have one and it's only at refinement 3 and I already hate having to share it between Diona and Collei :rip: I have that event bow we got from when she was released, but I don't know if it's even worth it.

Favonius Bow is her best F2P option since the ER% scales with the EoSF artifact set then you run her HP/Hydro/Crit Rate on the Sands/Goblet/Circlet if she's got enough ER% from the weapon, substats and also keeping in mind the additional energy that the Favonius passive gives

1 minute ago, Fevesy said:

Favonius Bow is her best F2P option since the ER% scales with the EoSF artifact set then you run her HP/Hydro/Crit Rate on the Sands/Goblet/Circlet if she's got enough ER% from the weapon, substats and also keeping in mind the additional energy that the Favonius passive gives

I just have a love/hate relationship with Favonious Weapons, they are useful but I'm so unlucky with crit rolls that I barely ever manage to get enough to proc the passive. I also only have one at refinement 4, but my Sara uses it and they don't really pair together in any comps so they could share it I guess.

My xingqiu has a crit with good HP substats 

so I need to farm emblem again if I get her or just  not use him:rip:

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga

3 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

My xingqiu has a crit with good HP substats 

so I need to farm emblem again if I get her or just  not use him:rip:

I would have to and honestly after my horrible luck in the deepwood/gilded domain may as well change. Think about it as Shenhe preferming if you plan on giving her 2pc ATK + 2pc ATK when she releases :cm:

1 hour ago, Cloudy said:

I would have to and honestly after my horrible luck in the deepwood/gilded domain may as well change. Think about it as Shenhe preferming if you plan on giving her 2pc ATK + 2pc ATK when she releases :cm:

True 

also I think yelan scales on crit rate so she should def get enough for fav passive easily 

Thankfully I have Elegy ready and waiting for Yelan, she and Alhaitham will EAT together

Any idea of a zhongli rerun? 

I think is just need to just get him at this point lol

10 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Any idea of a zhongli rerun? 

I think is just need to just get him at this point lol

Probably not anytime soon. I can't believe you don't have him, he is like the go to comfort unit to slap on any team.

3.4 are Alhaitham/Xiao and HuTao/Yelan

3.5 are most likely Shenhe/Ayaka/Eula/Dehya

3.6 are most likely Baizhu/Nahida and probably some of the other Sumeru characters like Cyno/Nilou/Wanderer

So the latest is 3.6 but it wouldn't surprise me if the decided to go with some of the Mondstad cast like Klee/Albedo or even Kazuha

On 1/1/2023 at 7:24 AM, Cloudy said:

Probably not anytime soon. I can't believe you don't have him, he is like the go to comfort unit to slap on any team.

3.4 are Alhaitham/Xiao and HuTao/Yelan

3.5 are most likely Shenhe/Ayaka/Eula/Dehya

3.6 are most likely Baizhu/Nahida and probably some of the other Sumeru characters like Cyno/Nilou/Wanderer

So the latest is 3.6 but it wouldn't surprise me if the decided to go with some of the Mondstad cast like Klee/Albedo or even Kazuha

His banner was too close to Yae and nilous :rip: 

thanks for the info though 

11 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

His banner was too close to Yae and nilous :rip: 

thanks for the info though 

I mean archons tend to usually be rerunned more than other characters so he will have his rerun soon enough. He isn't necessary, but he has a lot of utility and he is kind of the like thee type of unit you throw as your last 4th slot when you don't know who to

When is the special program going to happen for versio 3.4 BTW? I have no idea when they usually broadcast it

3 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

I mean archons tend to usually be rerunned more than other characters so he will have his rerun soon enough. He isn't necessary, but he has a lot of utility and he is kind of the like thee type of unit you throw as your last 4th slot when you don't know who to

When is the special program going to happen for versio 3.4 BTW? I have no idea when they usually broadcast it

This friday, most likely. They usually broadcast it two fridays before the update.

Just now, Venice B said:

This friday, most likely. They usually broadcast it two fridays before the update.

I need to know the 4 stars because if they put Xinyan and Chongyun for example I ain't pulling on Alhafad's banner. I refuse to pull on more Xinyan banners :deadbanana:

1 hour ago, Cloudy said:

I need to know the 4 stars because if they put Xinyan and Chongyun for example I ain't pulling on Alhafad's banner. I refuse to pull on more Xinyan banners :deadbanana:

They announce the 4 stars on the friday before the update so leakers will probably post in on the 12th at most. I really wanted Fischl to be in one of the banners but since it's Lantern Rite we're probably getting Liyue characters only :deadbanana4:

I don't feel bad at all after spending the genesis crystals I was saving for welkin for a potential Ayaka skin because it turns out it sucks. 4 stars keep winning, Lisa's is cute I need to get her C4 to be able to fully take advantage of her and start using her.

Also Mika is a boot and Dehya's splash art, a queen is coming. Also all those "rumors" of a Klee/Kaeya skins and Cloud Retainer human form. We'll see if the last one turns out to be true, I doubt they are wasting time in a unique model to not make her playable.

Fontaine characters leaking 8 months in advance I know people at mhy headquarters are fuming rn :bibliahh:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.