Genshin Impact | 5.0 4th Anniversary | FONTAINE RATE DEADLINE 24.08

Mirrorcle

7 hours ago, DanceFreak said:

Raiden is soooo fun. I've been killing bosses with her and she just one cycles them. I can't even use Bennett's burst or Sara's skill cause the bosses dies too fast and I can't get burst back:dies: :WAP:

This is lowkey a problem in abyss though. So always make sure you get at least some of the burst back before the next floor lol

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Venice B

• Cloudy

• CBC

• G.U.Y. Gaga

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so tempted to pull for EL/Haran but I'll save my pity for the Alhaitham/Xiao weapon banner because I'm a sucker for my male characters and I need my Jade Spear asap

63017115_2R2AdXL1.thumb.gif.5445ff1b5260

1 hour ago, Underworld said:

Is c0 Kuki worth it?

I got c6 Sara on this banner..

Kuki is a slay at c0. Her best cons are c1 and c2 though, if you can snatch those she's complete. Her c4 is nice but no one builds her with HP anymore so it doesn't really matter.

1 hour ago, Venice B said:

I'm so tempted to pull for EL/Haran but I'll save my pity for the Alhaitham/Xiao weapon banner because I'm a sucker for my male characters and I need my Jade Spear asap

The fact that I got one from the standard banner two weeks ago and will remain collecting dust :skull:

1 hour ago, Venice B said:

Kuki is a slay at c0. Her best cons are c1 and c2 though, if you can snatch those she's complete. Her c4 is nice but no one builds her with HP anymore so it doesn't really matter.

Can till proc aggravate so it's nice to have it. Overall Kuki's cons seemed like **** before but they are pretty balanced. Even C6 that seems kind of useless it's a nice quality of life just in case she gets to low and dies + it gives her a nice lil EM boost. The way she was bashed on release and now everyone is begging for them to put her in a banner

I'm glad I was lucky enough to get her to C2. Hyperbloom queen honestly

Pulled Ayato yesterday with like 30 pitty and did some pulls o the weapon banner as EL and Ayato's weapon would be good for my account and I got Ayato's weapon. Don't have the materials to level it up tho lol

My work in progress Ayato + Kazuha + Fishl + Kuki team is really fun tho

Just now, DemnisBreezy said:

Pulled Ayato yesterday with like 30 pitty and did some pulls o the weapon banner as EL and Ayato's weapon would be good for my account and I got Ayato's weapon. Don't have the materials to level it up tho lol

And I wanted Yelan instead of Ayato but my stupid self could not hold itself from pulling :jonny6:

17 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

It’s so worth it 

16 hours ago, ChatshireCat said:

grats king/queen :WAP:

15 hours ago, jijie101 said:

OMG congrats:jonnycat:

Omg ty I literally squealed when I saw Engulfing then skipped & saw his wpn too :lmao:

Kuki and thoma did kind of get the last laugh (praying something like this happens to candiace lol)

Yae, nahida, fischl, and koko   Is my current fav team outside nilou 

1 hour ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Kuki and thoma did kind of get the last laugh (praying something like this happens to candiace lol)

Yae, nahida, fischl, and koko   Is my current fav team outside nilou 

Kuki definitely because she was literally concived for Dendro and specially Hyperbloom. I mean look at her scalling, they made sure she could scale with EM as well as HP, no wonder her normal scallings are so low because hyperbloom and aggravate would make her broken.

Thoma on the other hand I think it was by chance because, although you can play him in burgeon, his scalling is over the place. I mean he scales with HP yet his ascension is ATK, but you need to build a good amount of ER to be able to burst and if you go full EM for burgeon his shield is much much weaker which defeats the whole purpose of protecting you from the burgeon explosions.

As for the Sumeru characters, I'm so confused by what they were trying to do with some of them. I mean Candace is so nerfed, but she could have been so so much better. I mean Candace scaling is fine and you can easily give her a black tassel and get a 40% elemental damage bonus, but her kit is so underwheliming. Her C1 and C6 should have been part of her og kit, you can even use her as she supposed (hydro applicator with no icd) unless yu have her C6 so she's basically useless without it.

Candace should have been a 40% elemental dmg bonus buffer with great hydro applicator for bloom cores + the added hydro infusion for some ondriver like Kuki for example. They should have made her C6 something worth going for, like a big EM buff like Diona's. I mean that would have made her a really solid unit imo

Dori is just tragic honestly

9 hours ago, DanceFreak said:

I'm quite tempted to pull for EL. :WAP: Anyway, Yelan stans need to chill. She literally ripped off a little kid.

:dies:

Anyway yeah Yelan is mega OP but Raiden enables burst spam comps which I personally prefer. I've been using her on both my accounts since her release :clap3:

39 minutes ago, CBC said:

:dies:

Anyway yeah Yelan is mega OP but Raiden enables burst spam comps which I personally prefer. I've been using her on both my accounts since her release :clap3:

I may start another. I was so lost the first time they I barely remember monstadt and Liyue story lol

7 hours ago, DemnisBreezy said:

Replace Fischl with any dendro character and you have one of the strongest teams in the game right there

9 hours ago, Venice B said:

Replace Fischl with any dendro character and you have one of the strongest teams in the game right there

I might try and replace her with my EM Nahida later today

2 hours ago, Julián said:

why is the thread title like 1.5 months behind :skull:

I was about to post this! hahaha

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Guess I was blessed 63017115_2R2AdXL1.thumb.gif.5445ff1b5260

Ok this. C6 Sara :deadbanana:

my raiden, Yae, Sara, Jean team is crazy

Nahida Yae Childe Yoimiya main Genshin baddies AMEN

I kind of really want Yelan on my account so I might end up pulling for her messy bop

Inazuma gets a bad rep cause this event story is cute (although I have to do it all now :rip:)

im so tempted to go for c1 raiden but must hold out for yelan 

5 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Inazuma gets a bad rep cause this event story is cute (although I have to do it all now :rip:)

I want Yelan too and since I have the guaranteed thanks to Tighnari... :eli: 

Then I want to save much primos as possible for these queens and they better be together

Fontaine Genshin Impact Release Date, Characters & More To Know

5 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

I mean it's only worth to go for C1 raiden if your goal is C2 lol if you're pulling for C1 and stopping there then hold on to your primos because yelan will be much more useful than that constellation

My goal right now is Alhaitham and Yelan, after those two I will start saving for Nahida (or Baizhu if Kaveh is on his banner)

23 minutes ago, Venice B said:

I mean it's only worth to go for C1 raiden if your goal is C2 lol if you're pulling for C1 and stopping there then hold on to your primos because yelan will be much more useful than that constellation

Yea that would be the plan but I honestly don’t need c2 as of now (would be nice). C1 would also he cute with these electro teams I’ve been playing with 

but yes I would rather have yelan 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.