Genshin Impact | 5.0 4th Anniversary | FONTAINE RATE DEADLINE 24.08

Mirrorcle

2 hours ago, £than said:

Yelan is immensely more powerful than that washed up hag pre-C2, just saying. :gaygacat4:

10 minutes ago, AcidPrince said:

Yelan >>>>>>>>>>> Raiden 

Y'all are lying and you know it, you can make Raiden natinal without Yelan (Xingqiu) but you can't make Raiden national without Raiden :giraffe:

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Venice B

• Cloudy

• CBC

• G.U.Y. Gaga

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm down to 4k primos cause I really wanted to c6 Sara and I ended up getting Raiden to c2 and Sara C6 :deadbanana4::jonnycat:. I lost 50/50 once to Diluc but I got Raiden twice after :gaycat1:

I still think everyone should have raiden 

but I didn’t get xingqiu for a long time so I guess pulling for yelan does make sense if you don’t have him (or a good sacrificial)

Got my Raiden but jeez. Lost my pity to Jean. And then had no primos so I started grinding all these quests and got her

4 minutes ago, Joster said:

Got my Raiden but jeez. Lost my pity to Jean. And then had no primos so I started grinding all these quests and got her

Congrats on getting one of the best character in the game :clap3:

15 minutes ago, Venice B said:

Congrats on getting one of the best character in the game :clap3:

Thanks! Now time to level her up. Also don’t have a good weapon for her…. Catcher is on xiangling 

1 minute ago, Joster said:

Thanks! Now time to level her up. Also don’t have a good weapon for her…. Catcher is on xiangling 

I always use Favonius Lance on her in abyss because of the high base atk, you can try it :bird:

32 minutes ago, Venice B said:

I always use Favonius Lance on her in abyss because of the high base atk, you can try it :bird:

Great! Will do! Thanks

1 hour ago, Joster said:

Congrats :clap3:Jean is pretty good too. I need to wait 4 more hours here :deadvision:

i was saving up for yelan but i was 20 away from pity so i did a few pulls and i got c3 raiden :sistrens:

I risked a 10 pull and finally got C6 Sara :jonnycat:

i wasted so many primos in raidens last banner 

1 hour ago, Fevesy said:

i was saving up for yelan but i was 20 away from pity so i did a few pulls and i got c3 raiden :sistrens:

I was so afraid this would just happen to me lol 

Do ppl eat food for a boost before doing abyss? Is that a thing?

1 hour ago, KasioKas said:

Do ppl eat food for a boost before doing abyss? Is that a thing?

I don’t think you can?

Raiden is soooo fun. I've been killing bosses with her and she just one cycles them. I can't even use Bennett's burst or Sara's skill cause the bosses dies too fast and I can't get burst back:dies: :WAP:

My primos will be getting saved for Soutine, the clear as day best investment. Happy for all you fad pullers though. :heart:

13 hours ago, Venice B said:

Y'all are lying and you know it, you can make Raiden natinal without Yelan (Xingqiu) but you can't make Raiden national without Raiden :giraffe:

Cute that you think Fad made National a thing.

Meanwhile in the real world Yelan actually ushered in a new team core, double hydro. :gaygacat4:

So I decided to finally raise Ratqing because I had a very nice 4pc Thundery Fury. Ngl it's fun to see the cooldown reduction, the quick swap and all the numbers going around :gaycat6:

How are some of you so lucky? I barely even get two 4* in a single pull :skull:

I'm quite tempted to pull for EL. :WAP: Anyway, Yelan stans need to chill. She literally ripped off a little kid.

63017115_2R2AdXL1.thumb.gif.5445ff1b5260

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.