Genshin Impact | 5.0 4th Anniversary | FONTAINE RATE DEADLINE 24.08

Mirrorcle

5 hours ago, Cloudy said:

They nerfed Alhaitham's NA multipliers even more :bibliahh:

I hate this company and the fact some players are celebrating like "he got buffed!" yeah he got 5% more dmg on his second mirror like the bar is underground at this point

7UmK8aQ.gif

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Venice B

• Cloudy

• CBC

• G.U.Y. Gaga

Top Posters In This Topic

51 minutes ago, Venice B said:

I hate this company and the fact some players are celebrating like "he got buffed!" yeah he got 5% more dmg on his second mirror like the bar is underground at this point

7UmK8aQ.gif

I mean I'm still considering pulling just because but like why do they care to make him less powerful than let's say a Hu Tao :rip: At this point Keqing is better because she can do more aggravates and proc Fischls A4 passive lmao

Sometimes I'm confused because they made Yelan so unbelivably broken for no reason and then you have them do Alhaitham or Cyno :rip:

saurrr any new t0 characters? I haven't played since pre 3.0 and I'm thinking of returning:dancehall: is Nahida good?

7 hours ago, Delusional said:

I remember I used to quite enjoy this game at first but it got repetitive and I had way too many tasks to do which were all “GO HERE TALK TO THIS PERSON, THEN FIGHT THIS” :rip:

and killing the things that were needed to upgrade ayaka were such a pain :rip:

is it getting better y’all? Should I re-download?

NO.

39 minutes ago, terrorblade said:

saurrr any new t0 characters? I haven't played since pre 3.0 and I'm thinking of returning:dancehall: is Nahida good?

If you mean if any of the new 5 stars are good at C0 there have been quite a few released. Nahida is one of the best units in the game simply because she's an archon and they can't allow themselves to make a bad archon, so yeah she's perfectly fine at C0 so constellations aren't needed.

Another one that pairs perfectly with her and it's great at C0 is Nilou but he is the most niche 5 star, however her bloom teams shreads enemies and it's very fun to see dozens of explosions happen at the same time. However, you probably would want to have specific hydro/dendro units like Kokomi because the blooms inflict selfdamage to your characters, Yaoyao is an upcoming 4 star that we will get for free in 3.4 and she's the first dendro healer so she's an option for those who don't have Kokomi.

As for the rest of the Sumeru 5 stars they are ok like always. Tighnari is on the standard banner so he doesn't matter, Cyno is...very difficult to play and unfun because of it's kit tbh, Wanderer is good but it most definitely needs a decent amount of investment, Alhaitham seems to be okish. I mean they are dps characters so they are pretty straightforward.

5 minutes ago, Underworld said:

Tcg playstyle is way 2 long..

I haven't even done the mission. I can't be bothered :rip:

12 hours ago, DanceFreak said:

1 more day till the stompage :jonnycat: Fadouche is over :jonnycat:

I'm so ready :duca:

3 hours ago, Cloudy said:

If you mean if any of the new 5 stars are good at C0 there have been quite a few released. Nahida is one of the best units in the game simply because she's an archon and they can't allow themselves to make a bad archon, so yeah she's perfectly fine at C0 so constellations aren't needed.

Another one that pairs perfectly with her and it's great at C0 is Nilou but he is the most niche 5 star, however her bloom teams shreads enemies and it's very fun to see dozens of explosions happen at the same time. However, you probably would want to have specific hydro/dendro units like Kokomi because the blooms inflict selfdamage to your characters, Yaoyao is an upcoming 4 star that we will get for free in 3.4 and she's the first dendro healer so she's an option for those who don't have Kokomi.

As for the rest of the Sumeru 5 stars they are ok like always. Tighnari is on the standard banner so he doesn't matter, Cyno is...very difficult to play and unfun because of it's kit tbh, Wanderer is good but it most definitely needs a decent amount of investment, Alhaitham seems to be okish. I mean they are dps characters so they are pretty straightforward.

I mean any character who's on par with Ganyu/Hu Tao/Ayaka/Raiden yk the meta ones

thanks 4 the information I guess I'll save up for Nahida & Nilou's rerun cuz I'm a Kokoqueen main:gaycat4:

5 hours ago, terrorblade said:

I mean any character who's on par with Ganyu/Hu Tao/Ayaka/Raiden yk the meta ones

thanks 4 the information I guess I'll save up for Nahida & Nilou's rerun cuz I'm a Kokoqueen main:gaycat4:

Both are def worth it 

12 hours ago, Venice B said:

7UmK8aQ.gif

17 hours ago, Cloudy said:

They nerfed Alhaitham's NA multipliers even more :bibliahh:

Y'all do not understand how his kit works

7UmK8aQ.gif

Won 50/50 at 70 pity for Raiden banner. I still have 23k primos left but no Sara:jonnycat:Got Rosaria to C6 instead :jonnycat:

41 minutes ago, DanceFreak said:

Won 50/50 at 70 pity for Raiden banner. I still have 23k primos left but no Sara:jonnycat:Got Rosaria to C6 instead :jonnycat:

Wait what? I don’t have this banner up 

51 minutes ago, DanceFreak said:

Period :clap3:. You can use Lisa for hyper raiden comps anyway since Sara only outshines at c6

9 minutes ago, Joster said:

Wait what? I don’t have this banner up 

The banner goes up at 5pm server time so asia gets it first then europe then america

14 hours ago, terrorblade said:

Kokometa is real, the way she's in the SS tier. Time the ultimate truth teller :jonnycat:

But if you want really meta units, I don't know if you quit before she came up, but Yelan is low key one of the most broken characters in the game and she's coming in the second half of 3.4 along with Hu Tao and both their weapons :jonnycat: She can basically be used in every comp and just do a **** ton of damage :rip:

1 hour ago, DanceFreak said:

Meanwhile, I who pulled in the two prior Raiden banners and have C6 Sara for almost over a year have no Raiden :giraffe:

I want Yelan so badly.....but been waiting for Raiden for months now.... :S 

9 minutes ago, Joster said:

I mean if you have Xingqiu you don't really need Yelan. It's just that she hits harder than him and it's nice to have two "Xingqiu"

8 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

I mean if you have Xingqiu you don't really need Yelan. It's just that she hits harder than him and it's nice to have two "Xingqiu"

She’s fun to explore with though and that burst animation :weeps:

but yes she’s alsays around someone I want more and I can’t justify cause I have a c6 Xingqiu lol 

1 minute ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

She’s fun to explore with though and that burst animation :weeps:

but yes she’s alsays around someone I want more and I can’t justify cause I have a c6 Xingqiu lol 

I mean if you're going to pull for Raiden you have time til the Hu Tao + Yelan banner, no?

Shenhe hasn't even been announced and she's probably not coming til March or even April so I'm thinking of pulling for someone new, either Alhaitham or Yelan

1 hour ago, Joster said:

Raiden >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Yelan :bird:

2 hours ago, Joster said:

Yelan is immensely more powerful than that washed up hag pre-C2, just saying. :gaygacat4:

The thing with Yelan is that after trying that C1 is difficult not wanting it. The two charges are so nice

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.