Genshin Impact | 5.0 4th Anniversary | FONTAINE RATE DEADLINE 24.08

Mirrorcle

I really wanted to clear this abyss with my Cyno hyperbloom team but I guess my DMC is not as well built as it should and I refuse to spend any more of my resources on them. Guess I'll have to wait until I get Nahida to unlock my Cyno's full potential :weeps:

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Venice B

• Cloudy

• CBC

• G.U.Y. Gaga

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Venice B said:

I really wanted to clear this abyss with my Cyno hyperbloom team but I guess my DMC is not as well built as it should and I refuse to spend any more of my resources on them. Guess I'll have to wait until I get Nahida to unlock my Cyno's full potential :weeps:

Cyno really is someone else with Nahida. Cyno +  Nahida + Zhongli + Kokomi is lowkey my best team atm :jonny6:

It's impossible for Hu Tao to be on the 2nd phase cuz it overlaps with the new year and you can't mention death etc etc. I think we might get 6 banners for 3.4 :jonny5:

The recent Alhaitham nerfs are so disgusting and nasty. I wasn't even gonna pull him but I feel horrible for his stans.  :biblio:

13 minutes ago, Fevesy said:

The recent Alhaitham nerfs are so disgusting and nasty. I wasn't even gonna pull him but I feel horrible for his stans.  :biblio:

I might be able to skip and pull for Yelan instead after all :gaycat4:

They straight up killed Alhaitham, I was so looking forward to get him but now what's the point? He's weaker than Keqing after these nerfs I have no words :rip:

Figurine collection game 

On 12/19/2022 at 2:11 PM, Fevesy said:

On 12/19/2022 at 3:25 PM, Venice B said:

They straight up killed Alhaitham, I was so looking forward to get him but now what's the point? He's weaker than Keqing after these nerfs I have no words :rip:

I was thinking of trying luck on his banner, but all these nerfs have made me doubt about what to do. Inb4 they plan to make Kaveh the Dendro Faruzan :clownny:

I'm skipping him now too :toofunny3:. Gonna get Yelan instead and pair her with my future Raiden (coming in 6 days) :jonnycat:

Sara and Rosaria in the next banner yaaaaassss:WAP:

After losing twice my 50/50 in both Raiden banners I couldn't care less about getting her tbh and I don't have any interest in Ayato. I also have Kujou Sara and Rosaria at C6 a long time ago so this is an easy skip. More time to save wishes, I'm already at around 95-96 so I want to hoard as much of them as I can to for trying luck for Alhaitham tho I might skip him too and go for Yelan tbh.

That weapon banner is looking so good, if it wasn't for Alhaitham I'd try to go for Engulfing or Haran :jonny5:

Dunno source so take it with grain of salt

poir cyno voice actor reacted to this though :rip: 

I do kind of regret ganyu since I’m bad and can’t use her as DPS (great ayaka sub I guess) :rip: 

5 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

I do kind of regret ganyu since I’m bad and can’t use her as DPS (great ayaka sub I guess) :rip: 

This was a pool they made on reddit. And honestly most people who say Cyno is disappointing are still stuck in the "aggravate Cyno" mentality that started when his beta dropped. His quick/hyperbloom teams hit really hard especially if you have Nahida, most people just don't know how to use/build him :rip: 

On 12/22/2022 at 2:20 PM, Venice B said:

This was a pool they made on reddit. And honestly most people who say Cyno is disappointing are still stuck in the "aggravate Cyno" mentality that started when his beta dropped. His quick/hyperbloom teams hit really hard especially if you have Nahida, most people just don't know how to use/build him :rip: 

He also does a lot of dmg in aggravate teams but that doesn't change the fact that his kit is a pile of ****. If you're fighting small weaker mobs the dendro app always ends before his ult so you have to continue without it or just move on and do something else with the team. He also requires a shield and a really strong and long lasting again because of that stupid ult duration. Like that wasn't enough he always needs a battery cuz of the ult cost. The worst part is when you are able to setup a hyperbloom team, the best thing to do is really just replace him with a 2nd hydro or electro because they won't need a battery lol. I have him on my alt and I'm beyond happy I didn't get him on my main cuz it's a struggle to make him work. He's easily replaceable in ALL of his comps :biblio:

On 12/22/2022 at 3:12 PM, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

This doesn't surprise me one bit. Cyno is so flawed that it's not even enjoyable to play, Klee is super clunky and Childe is just difficult to play with his stance mechanics.

I want Ganyu because I adore her character, but I just suck at aiming gameplay so I'm always torn about pulling or not pulling for her :rip:

On 12/22/2022 at 3:20 PM, Venice B said:

8 minutes ago, CBC said:

He also does a lot of dmg in aggravate teams but that doesn't change the fact that his kit is a pile of ****. If you're fighting small weaker mobs the dendro app always ends before his ult so you have to continue without it or just move on and do something else with the team. He also requires a shield and a really strong and long lasting again because of that stupid ult duration. Like that wasn't enough he always needs a battery cuz of the ult cost. The worst part is when you are able to setup a hyperbloom team, the best thing to do is really just replace him with a 2nd hydro or electro because they won't need a battery lol. I have him on my alt and I'm beyond happy I didn't get him on my main cuz it's a struggle to make him work. He's easily replaceable in ALL of his comps :biblio:

Yeah Cyno has so many problems. It's not even about the damage it's about how unfun and unplayable he feels.

It shouldn't be compulsory to have two limited 5 stars like Zhongli and Nahida to be able to play him :rip: But that's not even his problem, as you said, it's basically unplayable when fighting mobs, specially ones that spawn one after another. His ult lasts so long and you have such a hard time getting it back that it always feels like a waste. It's difficult to reapply dendro and do anything with your other characters.

It's so frustrating that MHY refuse to fix simple things. Cyno would be much enjoyable if they lowered the energy cost by 10 or 20, but most importantly if they gave him Noelle's mechanic of being allowed to change in and out. She's the only one to have that since the beginning and I don't understand why they don't give it to a character like Cyno. It would allow you to switch to reapply dendro, use your other characters skills and heck would even allow you to use Sara with im :skull:

I can't wait for Raiden Shogun's rerun after 1 year+ I'll finally get her. I have like 22k primos :jonny3:

I'm close to achieving 70k HP Nilou, I just need to get decent Tenacity artifacts (wish they had added them to the strongbox considering how many characters use them now). I have to say it has come to a point I'm having more trouble staying alive than killing things, trying to heal Nilou is almost impossible, not even my Ocean Hued Clam Kokomi with HP% and Healing Bonus is able to keep up and heal her decently because she has so much HP :rip:

I've been trying to run 3 hydros, but sometimes I really struggle to mantain the dendro aura so I think Nahida plus another dendro is better (MC or Collei). Will probably try to introduce YaoYao instead of them since that way I can have another source of healing and might exchange Kokomi for Barbara for when I want to use Kokomi in another comp. I still think Barbara has trouble keeping up with the damage dealt by the blooms tho.

On 12/25/2022 at 4:22 AM, Topmaster 2 said:

I can't wait for Raiden Shogun's rerun after 1 year+ I'll finally get her. I have like 22k primos :jonny3:

1 more day till the stompage :jonnycat: Fadouche is over :jonnycat:

Ngl seeing the Layla - Candace - FADuzan - Scarafad comps is very satisfying, the kiis is that you need all those 4 star ******* at C6 for it to work :dies: The Double Geo (Zhongli + Albedo) + Double Anemo (FAD + Xiao*Scara) are also fun.

I have to say it pisses me off that most of the new 4 stars are so useless while Bennett is still there. Like who cares, this game is not difficult at all, just give them a decent kit. I want to use Candace, but she's so useless at C0 and her cons are **** her C1 and C6 should have easily been part of her C0 kit, they don't even do nothing but make the character at least playable, she's unplayable at C0 :skull: Dori is also useless, why can't they give them something to work with to at least be able to compete with other options

I remember I used to quite enjoy this game at first but it got repetitive and I had way too many tasks to do which were all “GO HERE TALK TO THIS PERSON, THEN FIGHT THIS” :rip:

and killing the things that were needed to upgrade ayaka were such a pain :rip:

is it getting better y’all? Should I re-download?

5 minutes ago, Delusional said:

I remember I used to quite enjoy this game at first but it got repetitive and I had way too many tasks to do which were all “GO HERE TALK TO THIS PERSON, THEN FIGHT THIS” :rip:

and killing the things that were needed to upgrade ayaka were such a pain :rip:

is it getting better y’all? Should I re-download?

re-download and play the Sumeru story. it is really really good but then ig you can delete it until fontaine comes out cuz nothing's changed much :deadbanana2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.