Top Posters In This Topic

• Venice B

• Cloudy

• CBC

• G.U.Y. Gaga

Top Posters In This Topic

13 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

The sonic and genshin fans fighting on social media over awards :rip: 

Right? :toofunny2: was looking for info about the server status on twitter and I only found fights about this

Flop deserves :bibliahh: Raiden coming to save this patch like I said :alexz:

Scatmouche and Fadzan being two non events I can't wait for this patch to end already :rip: 

16 minutes ago, Venice B said:

Scatmouche and Fadzan being two non events I can't wait for this patch to end already :rip: 

Yeah Scaramid and Faduzan are kind of non event that will be forgagatten when Alhaitham leaks start pouring today as well as his drip marketing :rip:

2 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

Yeah Scaramid and Faduzan are kind of non event that will be forgagatten when Alhaitham leaks start pouring today as well as his drip marketing :rip:

Scaramouche is lowkey fun to play but when you realize he's just spamming normal attacks and what makes him different is the fact he's hovering one feet above the ground :rip: and don't even get me started on Fadzan ER needs, I saw people testing her with 300 ER and still wasn't enough. Can't wait for Alhaitham to end those two :fan:

3 minutes ago, Venice B said:

Scaramouche is lowkey fun to play but when you realize he's just spamming normal attacks and what makes him different is the fact he's hovering one feet above the ground :rip: and don't even get me started on Fadzan ER needs, I saw people testing her with 300 ER and still wasn't enough. Can't wait for Alhaitham to end those two :fan:

Literally, he is just an anemo Yoimiya that flies. Even his cons and that one passive are very mid. And you have to take so many things into consideration, interruption resistance, shielding, grouping, etc. :rip:

Scar looks fun tbh but I don’t dodge enough to risk flying around like that lol

1 hour ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Scar looks fun tbh but I don’t dodge enough to risk flying around like that lol

That's why shielders like Thoma and Layla are so useful for him. Thoma getting a random small buff I guess, however some characters are starting to need so much ER that you end up having a team with so much ER requirements...I mean Thoma's C4 makes his burst be 65 energy, but is still too much for the non existent damage it does, the **** pyro application and it's shield is kind of difficult to mantain should have made it just 50 energy imo

8 hours ago, ren said:

Daily reminder that Mona is the ugliest, most useless and boring character in the game :bird:

Damn ma we're scara's only 2 left stans and you're coming for my girl like this... 

ANYWAY, Scara is fun to play and that's all that matters in this doll collecting game. I don't get the attack speed bonuses when they barely do anything and there's even a cap but oh well... I'm so happy I got my baby after waiting since 1.1 even if mihoyo tried to destroy him by evil washing him :jonny5:

1 hour ago, Cloudy said:

That's why shielders like Thoma and Layla are so useful for him. Thoma getting a random small buff I guess, however some characters are starting to need so much ER that you end up having a team with so much ER requirements...I mean Thoma's C4 makes his burst be 65 energy, but is still too much for the non existent damage it does, the **** pyro application and it's shield is kind of difficult to mantain should have made it just 50 energy imo

Ugh true but I may skip him for now 

but apparently shenhe may be coming the second half of next patch :jonnycat:

Al hathiam may just have to wait 

13 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Ugh true but I may skip him for now 

but apparently shenhe may be coming the second half of next patch :jonnycat:

Al hathiam may just have to wait 

Yes sis, we MUST remain strong but the most beautiful and slayful Genshit character :jonnycat:

I'm torn between Yelan and Shenhe but I think I'll go for Yelan because she's more versatile and fits in a lot of teams. Shenhe would only be useful in my Ayaka freeze team and I think I can keep making it work with Rosaria :emofish:

13 minutes ago, Venice B said:

I'm torn between Yelan and Shenhe but I think I'll go for Yelan because she's more versatile and fits in a lot of teams. Shenhe would only be useful in my Ayaka freeze team and I think I can keep making it work with Rosaria :emofish:

Is it yelan? I thought that was debunked lol 

I can’t keep up with this all lol 

1 minute ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Is it yelan? I thought that was debunked lol 

I can’t keep up with this all lol 

We don't have 100% reliable information right now, I think the only ones who are kinda confirmed for 3.4 are Alhaitham, Hutao and Yaoyao. But even if Yelan is not on next patch I'll save for her instead of wasting it all on Shenhe.

80 wishes and all I got was a Mona, a c3 Diluc, c4 Yanfei and c6 Gorou

THIS IS SO HUMILIATING  

:'(

300 pulls to get C6 Faduzan and C1 Scara, failed both 50/50s... Mihoyo is sick in the head fr :deadbanana:

Edited by Fevesy

Honestly can't complain about my pulls since I wont 5050 and got c2 FAD miko. They better hurry with Kaveh leaks so I know if I should try for c4 FAD

Yeah the story was actually good and made me like the flop a lil bit :bird:

This card game is kinda slow tho :bird:

Ngl I loved seeing showcases of Xiao and C6 FADuzan kind of cracked ngl

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.