Genshin Impact | 5.0 4th Anniversary | FONTAINE RATE DEADLINE 24.08

Mirrorcle

8 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

I kind of don't want to craft and raise another weapon having that one unused. Also doesn't that whole series basically require refinements to be of some utility?

I had enough billets to give him a R5 Kitain but my Ayaka is using a R2 Amenoma and it's enough for her to burst every rotation :celestial5:

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Venice B

• Cloudy

• CBC

• G.U.Y. Gaga

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Venice B said:

I had enough billets to give him a R5 Kitain but my Ayaka is using a R2 Amenoma and it's enough for her to burst every rotation :celestial5:

I have R3 amenoma and it's still very hard for me to burst. Now that I gave Kazuha that new sword it's better for her but still...I think I'll go with Dragon's Bane

I honestly just use favonius on kazuha and ganyu on freeze and ayaka burst is up alot with R2

I hope they don't bring this abyss cycle back ever again this is annoying as **** :rip:

Exploring the desert is a pain in the ass. They need to do something to let us know which ones are underground and also I hate that you have to do all the King Deshret quests to explore it fully, you can't do so many things or explore properly and you have to come back later, but it's all caves and corridors and you end up getting completely lost.

Also I found one wall in Vanarana that when you use elemental sight you can see that it's suppose to disappear at one point but I can't break it and I have no idea how or where you're supposed to go to get to the other side.

14 hours ago, Venice B said:

I hope they don't bring this abyss cycle back ever again this is annoying as **** :rip:

I actually have good teams this cycle for once

Accidentally pulling venti was a good move and nilou second half have only issue is the those gigantic hillicurls that can one shot :rip:

Ok I actually found out what that secret wall was and how you open it :rip:

I finally cleared the Inazuma stuff and Raiden Shogun and Yae Miko are :jonnycat:

I wanted to save my primos for Raiden banner but I had to cave and pull for Yae instead. Her burst animation :bird:

Did some pulls of the weapon banner yesterday night in hopes of getting Polar Star for my Childe and I actually got it after 20 pulls :jonny5: :jonny5: Now I only need good artifacts for him but that Domain is refusing to give me any half decent ones :rip:

23 minutes ago, DemnisBreezy said:

Did some pulls of the weapon banner yesterday night in hopes of getting Polar Star for my Childe and I actually got it after 20 pulls :jonny5: :jonny5: Now I only need good artifacts for him but that Domain is refusing to give me any half decent ones :rip:

:jonny5:

I was hoping they would show Alhaitham's drip marketing

1 hour ago, Cloudy said:

I was hoping they would show Alhaitham's drip marketing

Ugh I kinda want Wavebreakers Fin as it good for Raiden right? In case I can get Wanderer early I might do some pulls on the weapon banner

2 minutes ago, DemnisBreezy said:

Ugh I kinda want Wavebreakers Fin as it good for Raiden right? In case I can get Wanderer early I might do some pulls on the weapon banner

But why would you pull when you have the catch? I don't think Wavebreaker's Fin is nearly as good as the catch

With the former you can get up to a 40% elemental burst dmg at refinement 1 while the catch you can easilt get the R5 and get 32% elemental burst dmg and 12% elemental burst CR. Unless you get the r5 of wavebreaker's fin The Catch remains better and easier. Also you would need pretty good artifacts with a good amount of energy recharge

1 hour ago, Cloudy said:

But why would you pull when you have the catch? I don't think Wavebreaker's Fin is nearly as good as the catch

With the former you can get up to a 40% elemental burst dmg at refinement 1 while the catch you can easilt get the R5 and get 32% elemental burst dmg and 12% elemental burst CR. Unless you get the r5 of wavebreaker's fin The Catch remains better and easier. Also you would need pretty good artifacts with a good amount of energy recharge

I haven't started the fishing quest yet :emofish: and I heard it is a pain to get the weapon :emofish:

4 minutes ago, DemnisBreezy said:

I haven't started the fishing quest yet :emofish: and I heard it is a pain to get the weapon :emofish:

I don't think fishing for the catch is that bad, you should do it because the catch is such a nice weapon

34 minutes ago, DemnisBreezy said:

Just do it. I was the same way but it’s free lol 

you can go to other worlds to do it all  

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga

Yeah I may start it today. Just googled it and it should only take 3-4 fishing so that doesn't seem too bad

17 minutes ago, DemnisBreezy said:

Yeah I may start it today. Just googled it and it should only take 3-4 fishing so that doesn't seem too bad

It's pretty easy. You just have to know where are the places were the fishes you need appear and you just simply do it for a couple of weeks as if it were dailies and you will see how you have The Catch in no time. If you have Thoma you should be able to proc his bonus if you're lucky

Thoma helped me so much while fishing for The Catch I remember I got enough fishes for the last refinement in one day thanks to his passive :bird:

Me spending all that time getting the R5 Catch just to get engulfing lightning in a single pull after :rip:

Its great for Xl at least lol 

39 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Me spending all that time getting the R5 Catch just to get engulfing lightning in a single pull after :rip:

Its great for Xl at least lol 

I mean you can pretty much use it for half the polearm users. Raiden, Xiangling, Rosaria, Shenhe, Thoma, Candace. Some more than others but if you've been unlucky with the favonious lance drops then this is a nice substitute

I actually use The Catch on Xiangling and Favonius on Raiden :bibliahh:

12 hours ago, DemnisBreezy said:

Omg this reminds me I got polar instead of kagura and then I continued to pull and got another polar and I was fuming so i skip and then kagura was also there at the end :jonny5:

10 hours ago, DemnisBreezy said:

wave is equivalent i think after R3 with an ER sands instead of atk but as people said the catch is basically bis. The quest is easy just takes some time. The reason people hate it is because everyone did the quest at the same time in 2.1 so you couldn't steal other people's fishes cuz they were all gone :deadbanana2:

The Catch fishing wasn't a pain for me at all. I just did it casually :bird:

Anyway, I'm so excited for Raiden and Daddy Alhaitham :WAP: 

Edited by DanceFreak

The sonic and genshin fans fighting on social media over awards :rip: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.