Genshin Impact | 5.0 4th Anniversary | FONTAINE RATE DEADLINE 24.08

Mirrorcle

I raised Candace for no reason and I still don't know what her use is, but I was bored and I like my pretty water girls. My valuable resources :redface:

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Venice B

• Cloudy

• CBC

• G.U.Y. Gaga

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Cloudy said:

I raised Candace for no reason and I still don't know what her use is, but I was bored and I like my pretty water girls. My valuable resources :redface:

About to be me with layla who I don’t really need lol 

may through the rest of my primos at Yae. Unlikely it would be nice to have c2 

8 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

About to be me with layla who I don’t really need lol 

may through the rest of my primos at Yae. Unlikely it would be nice to have c2 

I'd rather have new characters than new cons. I'm saving for Shenhe and if I have enough Yelan or Alhaitham depending of what he does

13 minutes ago, ChatshireCat said:

XL OUT, we love to see it

VmWUnyN.png 

What element is traveler?

42 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

What element is traveler?

Ohh never seen that team before 

2 hours ago, Cloudy said:

I'd rather have new characters than new cons. I'm saving for Shenhe and if I have enough Yelan or Alhaitham depending of what he does

True and honestly with dendro Nahida C2 is less necessary for her 

2 hours ago, ChatshireCat said:

VmWUnyN.png 

How did you beat thunder manifestation with Cyno :jonny5:

52 minutes ago, Venice B said:

How did you beat thunder manifestation with Cyno :jonny5:

nahida and xingqu eats that right up too even without nilou

1 hour ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

nahida and xingqu eats that right up too even without nilou

42 minutes ago, ChatshireCat said:

Hyperblooms :jonny5:

Sadly I'm Nahidaless but I might try it with dendro mc :jonny5:

Do we know what dottere will be?

also Yae, Venti, Nahida, and koko first half is so satisfying to watch and do once you get down the “rotation”

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga

1 hour ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Do we know what dottere will be?

also Yae, Venti, Nahida, and koko first half is so satisfying to watch and do once you get down the “rotation”

I think only his weapon has leaked, which is claymore. But he will probably be hydro or cryo based on his design :celestial5:

15 minutes ago, Venice B said:

I think only his weapon has leaked, which is claymore. But he will probably be hydro or cryo based on his design :celestial5:

When he’s just a 5 star chongyun lol

22 hours ago, ChatshireCat said:

VmWUnyN.png 

What's your rotation with childe's team?

also where is ayato :gaycat4:

1 hour ago, CBC said:

What's your rotation with childe's team?

Reveal hidden contents

also where is ayato :gaycat4:

Ayato is better here (harder to mess up), but you need a bow first half

A EQ -> Childe E -> Bennet EQ -> Kazuha EQ -> A E -> Childe Q E A

If you need a second rotation you start with A Q (to infuse with hydro) E and skip Childe stance

nr7YJPN.gif

Edited by ChatshireCat

9 hours ago, Venice B said:

:celestial5:

After leveling nilou, nahida, and now Kuki to 90 I have no resources (still surprisingly have a lot of mora lol)

Layla is just going to have to wait 

On 12/1/2022 at 2:23 AM, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

After leveling nilou, nahida, and now Kuki to 90 I have no resources (still surprisingly have a lot of mora lol)

Layla is just going to have to wait 

I have plans to level Thoma next. I want to try burgeon and that new artifact set and I already had a Dragon's Bane leveled up. So this week that I had more things to do whenever I logged in at the end of the day I just farmed the pyro cube :gaycat6: The problem Thoma has that Kuki doesn't when she hyperblooms is that you need an extra stat on him which is enough ER and you have to get it mostly from substats...it's going to be a pain

16 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

I have plans to level Thoma next. I want to try burgeon and that new artifact set and I already had a Dragon's Bane leveled up. So this week that I had more things to do whenever I logged in at the end of the day I just farmed the pyro cube :gaycat6: The problem Thoma has that Kuki doesn't when she hyperblooms is that you need an extra stat on him which is enough ER and you have to get it mostly from substats...it's going to be a pain

I’m waiting for that too 

also I’ve never even fought the pyro cube until this event :rip:

3 hours ago, Cloudy said:

Have you considered Kitain Cross Spear for him? I know Dragon's Bane has a lot more EM but if you don't have enough ER to burst every rotation all the EM you get him will be kinda useless and it's really hard to meet his ER requirements from substats alone. Kitain gives you elemental skill damage bonus and helps with the ER.

6 minutes ago, Venice B said:

Have you considered Kitain Cross Spear for him? I know Dragon's Bane has a lot more EM but if you don't have enough ER to burst every rotation all the EM you get him will be kinda useless and it's really hard to meet his ER requirements from substats alone. Kitain gives you elemental skill damage bonus and helps with the ER.

I kind of don't want to craft and raise another weapon having that one unused. Also doesn't that whole series basically require refinements to be of some utility?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.