Genshin Impact | 5.0 4th Anniversary | FONTAINE RATE DEADLINE 24.08

Mirrorcle

21 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

Nahida? Hopefully you'll get her and you don't have to go to 82 :skull:

Yep I gambled and used my guarantee on nilou (cause who knows when she will be back :rip:)

I should be ok (I also could wait but I don’t really want anyone else Lol) 

I’m trying up get as close as possible to 80 pity then paying last day 

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Venice B

• Cloudy

• CBC

• G.U.Y. Gaga

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, KasioKas said:

do you have a hunch on how it happened?

No clue tbh but it seems like my email account got hacked as well. I changed all my passwords am using a new Mail address for my genshin Account now

8 hours ago, £than said:

Finally omg! :duca:

Now send another email demanding a free Nahida to make up for the emotional distress/excessive anxiety as they like to call it.

spacer.png

Hahah that would be nice but Hoyoverse would never do it :jonnycat: I also got nahida with luck on the first day (the day before Ingot hacked :rip:). I can finally experience her. Her pasive for collecting materials is pure gold imo.

4 hours ago, Venice B said:

That's amazing! Now go to their website and turn the 2FA on if you haven't, that really helps. 

Yes already did that ns LinkedIn several 3rd party accounts. 

I am just happy my accounts isnt trashed :duca:

Also the Archon Quest was such a slay. Sumeru the best Part of Genshin confirmed

I hope the Raiden banner is true. My finger is itching to do some wishes :WAP:

63017115_2R2AdXL1.thumb.gif.5445ff1b5260

1 hour ago, DanceFreak said:

I hope the Raiden banner is true. My finger is itching to do some wishes :WAP:

It's pretty mucn confirmed. Wanderer + Itto and then Raiden + Ayato

I wish it was Raiden + Itto because I'm considering pulling for Itto's weapon but I don't want that horrible Scaramehche weapon

@Cloudy@G.U.Y. Gaga would you girlies like to join the Genshin discord chat room? I fear some people in there may have made comments about your taste and opinions and it doesn’t seem right since you can’t defend yourselves. 

:gaycat2:

1 hour ago, Sesame said:

@Cloudy@G.U.Y. Gaga would you girlies like to join the Genshin discord chat room? I fear some people in there may have made comments about your taste and opinions and it doesn’t seem right since you can’t defend yourselves. 

Not now. I need to clean out my discord cause I’m in way to many servers lol 

1 hour ago, Sesame said:

I don't have any intentions for now, but I don't know why someone would be so bothered by opinions of a videogame honestly. I mean they can say it in here without problem if they feel so strongly about it.

Got Kuki on standard :jonnycat:

didnt think I’d ever get her cause she’s been on the worst banner for me lol 

wait: I can give her my nilou sword too :jonny: 

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga

I kinda want Layla but have no interest in Yae or Childe whatsoever. I might be doing a 10 pull or two and see if I can get her :eli:

ffs pity 76 and still no nahida :rip: and it’s the first character that i have a dedicated weapon for so it’d be nice to finally get her

3 hours ago, smallreminders said:

ffs pity 76 and still no nahida :rip: and it’s the first character that i have a dedicated weapon for so it’d be nice to finally get her

Well I just got her at 76 while reading this :jonnycat:

You still have a some time though 

4 hours ago, smallreminders said:

honestly I would just spend that 30 bucks to get her :eli: She's worth it (especiially since you have her weappen lol)

11 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Got Kuki on standard :jonnycat:

didnt think I’d ever get her cause she’s been on the worst banner for me lol 

wait: I can give her my nilou sword too :jonny: 

congrats on getting the BEST 4* IN THE WHOLE GAME aN9m6Im.gif

i swear kuki is a slay i'm using her in so many teams right now is insane aN9m6Im.gif

can't wait to get her to 90 and full EM so she can stomp with dendro aN9m6Im.gif

They may have to nerf nilou :rip:

maybe is cause I have her weapon but I just tried a nahida/ nilou/ Xingqiu/ koko team and I didn’t have time to think before everything was dead lmao 

19 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

They may have to nerf nilou :rip:

maybe is cause I have her weapon but I just tried a nahida/ nilou/ Xingqiu/ koko team and I didn’t have time to think before everything was dead lmao 

They already nerfed her by restricting her within a hydo/dendro team. She would be invincible if kazuha can join her too:rip:

1 hour ago, jijie101 said:

They already nerfed her by restricting her within a hydo/dendro team. She would be invincible if kazuha can join her too:rip:

Fair and  I doubt many F2P pulled her with nahida directly behind so it kind of makes sense.

this is cute hihi 

also I have a c4 Thoma let me build ha

Heizhou is in it? OK I'll be doing 20 pulls or so. Hopefully I can snatch Layla and at least a Heizhou con :duca:

I did the Yae Miko story quest yesterday (because we apoarently need it for the new event lol - guess Miko will visit Sumeru um summ) and it was kind of a slay. I didn't feel the need to skip through most of the dialogue and it was funny at times. Also the cut scene at the end was great.

Still need to do the Ganyu, Xiao, Hu Tao, Nilou, Cyno and Nahida story quests. Any recommendations which ones are good and which ones are trash?

Edited by DemnisBreezy

Manifesting 1 Heizou and 1-2 Layla for me with no 5 star in 20 pulls.

Lalegend is a must pull for Scaramouche :redface:

I really thought they would put Heizou in Scara's tbh

3 hours ago, Fevesy said:

Manifesting 1 Heizou and 1-2 Layla for me with no 5 star in 20 pulls.

Lalegend is a must pull for Scaramouche :redface:

Yeah they aren't slick releasing her prior to Scara because she's the best to proc his passive and protect him from any attack since she has the 2nd strongest shield in the game.

8 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

this is cute hihi 

also I have a c4 Thoma let me build ha

I would wait to build Thoma until that new artifact domain is released since the non Scara set seems to be the best for Kuki/Thoma Hyperbloom/Burgeon. Now I'm mad I raised a Gilded Dreams for Kuki when this new one is going to be her bis -.-

2 hours ago, Cloudy said:

I would wait to build Thoma until that new artifact domain is released since the non Scara set seems to be the best for Kuki/Thoma Hyperbloom/Burgeon. Now I'm mad I raised a Gilded Dreams for Kuki when this new one is going to be her bis -.-

Thank God I gave her the tenacity set that used to be on Thoma :bird:

This is a really good banner, thankfully I already have Thoma C6 and most of Heizou's cons and don't have any interest in Layla but I really wanted Childe :weeps:

On 11/14/2022 at 10:31 AM, smallreminders said:

I got the legend :jonnycat:  thankfully on pity 77, so I didn't have to resort to spending money on the last day of her banner. Now is the time to save up primos for Scara... or maybe C1 HuTao :mandown:

22 hours ago, smallreminders said:

I got the legend :jonnycat:  thankfully on pity 77, so I didn't have to resort to spending money on the last day of her banner. Now is the time to save up primos for Scara... or maybe C1 HuTao :mandown:

congrats :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.