Top Posters In This Topic

• Venice B

• Cloudy

• CBC

• G.U.Y. Gaga

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently Alhaitham is in 3.4 :rip:

12 hours ago, KasioKas said:

Still confused as to why anemo and denro have no reaction.. surely they could have thought of something?

Because it allows you to interact with the other elements without messing up reactions + anemo charcaters can basically allow more application of other elements. For example anemo characters can trigger aggravate with their swirls which scale with EM as well so everything works fine.

13 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

The streets are saying Keqing is stronger than cyno. Is that true hihi

Cyno's playstyle is so messy tbh. I think most of his issues would have been fixed if they allowed you to switch characters without losing his long as burst like Noelle. His burst is so long that you basically never get the full potential of the other team mates, the VV shread doesn't last and wears off as well as maintaining dendro application is hard with non Nahida characters. It also makes it difficult to get funnel energy to other characters.

I don't know I like the character but his kit could have been much more interesting and better.

---------------------

Btw Yoimiya her revenge :eli:

Yoimiya and Kokomi slaying like this :eli:

Imagen de publicación

For me he was a goodbye when Mona finished him and especially seeing his awful kit

aN9m6Im.gif

Al Haitham does nothing for me

aN9m6Im.gif

On 11/7/2022 at 11:22 PM, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

The streets are saying Keqing is stronger than cyno. Is that true hihi

Yes and stronger than yae miko too

aN9m6Im.gif

On 11/8/2022 at 12:38 AM, KasioKas said:

Still confused as to why anemo and denro have no reaction.. surely they could have thought of something?

They would be too powerful i fear

aN9m6Im.gif

On 11/8/2022 at 2:37 AM, ChatshireCat said:

idk, is it? :gaycat5:

dIWLpYc.png

Super restrictive weak Nilou making 3 appearances here uh

aN9m6Im.gif

Nilou is crazy op with nahida :rip:

even with collei sacrificial bow alone it’s crazy :rip: 

On 11/7/2022 at 9:37 PM, ChatshireCat said:

idk, is it? :gaycat5:

dIWLpYc.png

Nilou and Kokomi absolutely dominating… Yelan still stomping all over ugly fad XQ… Bennett only making 3 appearances total. The world is healing. :clap3:

4 hours ago, Sesame said:

Nilou and Kokomi absolutely dominating… Yelan still stomping all over ugly fad XQ… Bennett only making 3 appearances total. The world is healing. :clap3:

Hydro girlies winning, but what's new. They aren't called icons for thing :clap3:

Yeah Nilou's bloom team is really effective. The fact that you don't even need to use ults if you have Nahida. No wonder they had to make so the biggest challenge is not that you kill the enemies, but that you remain alive :rip:

41 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

Hydro girlies winning, but what's new. They aren't called icons for thing :clap3:

Yeah Nilou's bloom team is really effective. The fact that you don't even need to use ults if you have Nahida. No wonder they had to make so the biggest challenge is not that you kill the enemies, but that you remain alive :rip:

You spilled everywhere. :clap3:

Emphasis on the GIRLS part because hydro boys are flops.

4 hours ago, Sesame said:

You spilled everywhere. :clap3:

Emphasis on the GIRLS part because hydro boys are flops.

Facts! My Ayato has a lot of atk and crit but still deals so little damage is ridiculous :rip: 

Hate Pedobait NahiDULL but ill admit shes OP asf

If the hydro archon is like Barbara with a bigger circle (nilou size) it’s over for bloom teams hihi 

but honestly I’m the most confused about what her kit will be given that we have koko. Maybe it will be just a venti/kazhua situation 

1 hour ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

If the hydro archon is like Barbara with a bigger circle (nilou size) it’s over for bloom teams hihi 

but honestly I’m the most confused about what her kit will be given that we have koko. Maybe it will be just a venti/kazhua situation 

I don't see what they can do for people to pull for the hydro archon. She probably would have tobe Barbara, Kokomi, Xingqiu, Childe and Yelan all at the same time :rip:

Because if she's supposed to be the healer archon Kokomi already exists and I doubt they can make anything better

19 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

I don't see what they can do for people to pull for the hydro archon. She probably would have tobe Barbara, Kokomi, Xingqiu, Childe and Yelan all at the same time :rip:

Because if she's supposed to be the healer archon Kokomi already exists and I doubt they can make anything better

Maybe a heal that isn’t stationary is all I can think of lol 

but she’s likely just going to be koko/Barbra with a different weapon :rip: 

5 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Maybe a heal that isn’t stationary is all I can think of lol 

but she’s likely just going to be koko/Barbra with a different weapon :rip: 

I mean we have Kuki and you don't really need that much more from what Koko provides, so I don't know

And if she has a different weapon (I suspect she will be a sword user) she won't even have the ability to apply hydro as a driver like Kokomi or Barbara

I think the hydro archon will surprise us and won't be a healer at all. Or maybe she will be like Qiqi and will heal the whole team as she deals on field damage. Hoyoverse won't powercreep an archon :redface:

44 minutes ago, Venice B said:

I think the hydro archon will surprise us and won't be a healer at all. Or maybe she will be like Qiqi and will heal the whole team as she deals on field damage. Hoyoverse won't powercreep an archon :redface:

Maybe be she will just have a HP buffing passive/talent 

honestly between raiden and nahida these passives/talents are getting insane so who knows  lol

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga

48 minutes ago, Venice B said:

we need an off field dps

GOT MY ACCOUNT BACK TODAY :weeps: :weeps: :weeps:

The hacker sold it to someone and that person luckily only did some event quests, Abyss und explaring meaning I can still do the Archon Quest etc. 

Also no primos were spent or weappons/artifacts trashed. THANK GOD.

I just hope this won't happen again

36 minutes ago, DemnisBreezy said:

The hacker sold it to someone and that person luckily only did some event quests, Abyss und explaring meaning I can still do the Archon Quest etc. 

do you have a hunch on how it happened?

35 minutes ago, DemnisBreezy said:

Finally omg! :duca:

Now send another email demanding a free Nahida to make up for the emotional distress/excessive anxiety as they like to call it.

spacer.png

1 hour ago, DemnisBreezy said:

Congrats. I've seen people not get them back

Random but Layla is annoying to listen to cutscene wise and I  wish I could skip lmao

4 hours ago, DemnisBreezy said:

That's amazing! Now go to their website and turn the 2FA on if you haven't, that really helps. 

Ugh lost 50/50 but at 68 pity 

between the welkin, event, abyss reset, and two hangouts I’m praying I get her :weeps:

Spoiler

I will be swiping the the last day though lol 

8 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Ugh lost 50/50 but at 68 pity 

between the welkin, event, abyss reset, and two hangouts I’m praying I get her :weeps:

Reveal hidden contents

I will be swiping the the last day though lol 

Nahida? Hopefully you'll get her and you don't have to go to 82 :skull:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.