Genshin Impact | 5.1 The Rainbow Destined to Burn | Xilonen Chiori 9.10

Mirrorcle

I am late to the party but the Dainsleif's quest this path had the absolute WORST ending of all Archon quests in the game. Absolute bait and switch, cop out ******* ****.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Venice B

• Cloudy

• CBC

• G.U.Y. Gaga

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, killer_rose said:

I am late to the party but the Dainsleif's quest this path had the absolute WORST ending of all Archon quests in the game. Absolute bait and switch, cop out ******* ****.

The whole "lets make the sibblings reunite but forget about it right after" was indeed a kii :ahh: It was like they were not planning on giving us that reunion this early in the story but the fanbase was begging for it so they cooked one that wouldn't interfere in the big picture that much.

24 minutes ago, Venice B said:

The whole "lets make the sibblings reunite but forget about it right after" was indeed a kii :ahh: It was like they were not planning on giving us that reunion this early in the story but the fanbase was begging for it so they cooked one that wouldn't interfere in the big picture that much.

But it's a complete contradiction to Sumeru Archon quest where we learned that aliens (Aether) cannot be affected by memory manipulation.
It's the cheesiest most annoying trope in Genshit, don't even get me started on the Lumine vs Dain battle offscreen. 

dVamPlJ.gif

16 hours ago, killer_rose said:

But it's a complete contradiction to Sumeru Archon quest where we learned that aliens (Aether) cannot be affected by memory manipulation.
It's the cheesiest most annoying trope in Genshit, don't even get me started on the Lumine vs Dain battle offscreen. 

dVamPlJ.gif

Descenders cannot suffer memory loss due to Leyline manipulation or Irminsul because they're not bound by Teyvat's laws. The loom of fate's powers go beyond the rules of Teyvat and Celestia itself. 

5 hours ago, Lexiel said:

Descenders cannot suffer memory loss due to Leyline manipulation or Irminsul because they're not bound by Teyvat's laws. The loom of fate's powers go beyond the rules of Teyvat and Celestia itself. 

I still call bullshit, Hoyo giving us the middle finger with that.

dVamPlJ.gif

Raiden (and Yae) suffering memory loss due to Irminsul is the biggest story cop out of all time btw and still pisses me off to this day. We wanted the confrontation scene between them and Scaramouche. The lashings would have been top tier. Whew the story telling potential

dVamPlJ.gif

2 hours ago, Fevesy said:

Raiden (and Yae) suffering memory loss due to Irminsul is the biggest story cop out of all time btw and still pisses me off to this day. We wanted the confrontation scene between them and Scaramouche. The lashings would have been top tier. Whew the story telling potential

dVamPlJ.gif

Yae would roast that rat down to the Chasm while Raiden would stand back watching, it would've been epic...

dVamPlJ.gif

I just finished the Cyno quest and omg that domain was so huge YET IT HAD NO BOX :bibliahh:

wth ? :rip: 

———-—

Now the Chlamydia, Pigwinne and the bedtime stories quest remain. Thats some extra primo i believe :rip: 

Oh and i have the Lynette friendship story. 

i hope 5 more wishes or something at least. 

The only story quests I did for 4.X were Cyno's and Xianyun's, and both were hits but usually these quests are awfully long and boring so when I do them I skip all dialogue unless it's a character I really like

jl4ile0.gif

Imaginary Snore getting lashed left and right by all the big content creators, oh we love to see it.
Drag Hoyo for their panned "end game" modes. :jonny5:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Fevesy said:

dVamPlJ.gif

it would also give us a reason to return to Inazuma. The story following the regions linearly is so boring... we're soon gonna have 6 different regions and the story never goes back to any of the older ones...

dVamPlJ.gif

9 minutes ago, CBC said:

it would also give us a reason to return to Inazuma. The story following the regions linearly is so boring... we're soon gonna have 6 different regions and the story never goes back to any of the older ones...

dVamPlJ.gif

Considering Inazuma's SQ writing idk if I want to go back there tbh

dVamPlJ.gif

34 minutes ago, CBC said:

dVamPlJ.gif

I am sure we will go back to Mondstat after Sneznaya. That's how we will reach CUNTlestia.

20 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

I am sure we will go back to Mondstat after Sneznaya. That's how we will reach CUNTlestia.

Mondstadt is a must. I love Mondstadt the most but its so empty. 

i wished they kept that poition event there as a end game thing. 

i also hope with Natlan that most characters get a HUGE buff or a fixing. Like i have C5 Qiqi and she is totally bs. Doesn't she have secret powers? Maybe they should unleash that. 

• Like 1

Sheinazia is supposedly above GODstadt so we should return there for the port patch before it and returning to Inazuma with some updated writing would do it wonders

48 minutes ago, CBC said:

Sheinazia is supposedly above GODstadt so we should return there for the port patch before it and returning to Inazuma with some updated writing would do it wonders

Yeah, we are definitely getting Dornman Port given how big and important it's supposed to be.

I still can't believe i got 1 Gaming after 80 pulls on the Furina banner :rip: 

Furina C1 

Jean C3 

Furina C2 

Gaming C2 :rip: 

I had only 20 wishes left when i did all of this and my Nilou guaranteed is gone but i'm now around 70 pulls already. With Abyss coming and the new map i believe i might get her (especially if i don't loose the 50/50) 

her best weapon is dockhand right? Thats also only when you pull.. i swear if i loose to Verdict it will make me so mad :toofunny2:

30 minutes ago, Funnyfatty said:

I still can't believe i got 1 Gaming after 80 pulls on the Furina banner :rip: 

Furina C1 

Jean C3 

Furina C2 

Gaming C2 :rip: 

I had only 20 wishes left when i did all of this and my Nilou guaranteed is gone but i'm now around 70 pulls already. With Abyss coming and the new map i believe i might get her (especially if i don't loose the 50/50) 

her best weapon is dockhand right? Thats also only when you pull.. i swear if i loose to Verdict it will make me so mad :toofunny2:

Her best weapons are Key of Khaj, Xiphos' Moonlight, Dockhand, Freedom-Sworn.

Also *****, not you complaining that you got only 1 Gaming when you got GODrina C2 and Jean cons. I literally WANT Jean and I still don't have her. :monkey:

But I do have C6 Gaming. :gaycat1:

Getting 4* copies sometimes is harder than getting the limited 5* :deadbanana4:

Having a C6 Kaveh and C6 Faruzan are my biggest flexes. Wish I had more Gorou cons though, I think mine is stuck at C2 :monkey:

AM I THE ONLY ONE THAT JUST READ THE LORE ON HOW THE CHASM WAS FORMED?????

Meet The Chick-Fil-A Sauce Girl, Gina Lynn - YouTube

1 hour ago, killer_rose said:

Her best weapons are Key of Khaj, Xiphos' Moonlight, Dockhand, Freedom-Sworn.

Also *****, not you complaining that you got only 1 Gaming when you got GODrina C2 and Jean cons. I literally WANT Jean and I still don't have her. :monkey:

But I do have C6 Gaming. :gaycat1:

Yeah all those 4 weapons are banners only :weeps: 

i'm happy about Furina C2 its just shocking to me that the 4 stars i'm getting are literally clown sht :suburban:

1 hour ago, Venice B said:

Getting 4* copies sometimes is harder than getting the limited 5* :deadbanana4:

Having a C6 Kaveh and C6 Faruzan are my biggest flexes. Wish I had more Gorou cons though, I think mine is stuck at C2 :monkey:

i agree. I have lots of 4 stars C6 but since fontaine i never get the new 4 stars. 

Lynette C2 

Freminet C3 

Charlotte C1 

Gaming C2 

Chevruese C0

Sethos C0 

(the way we only got those 4 stars :suburban:)

31 minutes ago, Funnyfatty said:

Yeah all those 4 weapons are banners only :weeps: 

i'm happy about Furina C2 its just shocking to me that the 4 stars i'm getting are literally clown sht :suburban:

i agree. I have lots of 4 stars C6 but since fontaine i never get the new 4 stars. 

Lynette C2 

Freminet C3 

Charlotte C1 

Gaming C2 

Chevruese C0

Sethos C0 

(the way we only got those 4 stars :suburban:)

I still don't have Charlotte. :bibliahh:

23 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

I use her now with Faruzan, Furina, Charlotte, Heizou and its super fun. Her E (making pictures) keeps the enemies frozen for such a long time i was actually shocked :deadbanana: 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

Didn't they give one  for free mama?

This is straight up bullying at this point :deadbanana: 

Ganyu being a support and Charlotte a main dps :toofunny2:  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.