Genshin Impact | 4.8 Free 1600 Apologems | Navia Nilou 17.07 | Emilie Yelan 6.8

Mirrorcle

1 hour ago, Suilen said:

Let me finally do the Fontaine main quest (and explore the region in the meantime) and see if I can snatch Alhaitham before he's gone

wssRKF1.jpg

Well you will obviously get him if you have places to discover. The map gives lots of primos :rip: 

1 hour ago, CBC said:

I want Smelie for my melt Wrio comp but idk who to replace in the comp since my Nahideous is C2. Ig I can slot her with my Lyneysus and do Lyney/Lynette/Smelie/Bennet?

wssRKF1.jpg

how will a dendro character help with melt? 

i thought only Nahida works in that sense. 

Nahida, Bennett, Xiangling, Ganyu/Wriolesbie

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Venice B

• Cloudy

• CBC

• G.U.Y. Gaga

Top Posters In This Topic

40 minutes ago, Funnyfatty said:

Well you will obviously get him if you have places to discover. The map gives lots of primos :rip: 

how will a dendro character help with melt? 

i thought only Nahida works in that sense. 

Nahida, Bennett, Xiangling, Ganyu/Wriolesbie

burning is like the best way to keep the pyro aura up that is why nahida is useful in melt comps. You can also use baizhu or collei but his app is weak/inconsistent and dmc's dendro app ends with pyro because the flower explodes, kirara doesnt have enough app iirc

I was going to 100% Chenyu Vale this week to collect some primos for Furina after I lost all on Allhateham but I saw that Chenyu Vale gives only 13-20 pulls. :hoetenks:

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Funnyfatty said:

You regret Yelan? :suburban:

i agree about Emilie not being so cool but something about her will totally slay. She was already strong and they buffed her yesterday. Most of the time they nerf characters when they get close to their release.

I literally never used Yelan again after getting Furina. There's no point.

wssRKF1.jpg

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Venice B said:

I literally never used Yelan again after getting Furina. There's no point.

wssRKF1.jpg

Well she is a huge problem ER wise for me but she is a perfect character imo. I have her with her weapon and i love her a lot. 

i use Yelan in a few teams

Zhongli/Xingque/Yelan/Hutao

Zhongli/Yelan/bennnet/Arlec

Zhongli/Yelan/Kazuha/Arlec

Nahida/Yelan/Kuki/Alhathiam

i hope she comes in Natlan so i can aim for her C1. Her ER problem will be solved then. 

Trying to farm primos for Furina banne, doing the fontaine research institute stagnating in the rubble and it's just so boring. The wall of texts and boring, repetitive activities. :mazen:
Might as well just top up and pray for early 5 star and winning my 50/50. 

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Funnyfatty said:

Well she is a huge problem ER wise for me but she is a perfect character imo. I have her with her weapon and i love her a lot. 

i use Yelan in a few teams

Zhongli/Xingque/Yelan/Hutao

Zhongli/Yelan/bennnet/Arlec

Zhongli/Yelan/Kazuha/Arlec

Nahida/Yelan/Kuki/Alhathiam

i hope she comes in Natlan so i can aim for her C1. Her ER problem will be solved then. 

get 200% er with fav/sac and she'll be fine

Spoiler

i still usually play her with a 2nd hydro :ahh:

3 hours ago, CBC said:

get 200% er with fav/sac and she'll be fine

Hide contents

i still usually play her with a 2nd hydro :ahh:

Well even when i play her with Xingque the burst isn't filled that quick. Her C1 is a must. Not that her artifacts are that good but that domain literally sucks for me. 

Just use the strongbox

They should've come up with some new thing to spend Geo Sigils on after Chenyu Vale because simply buying mora with them feels like a waste.

wssRKF1.jpg

I'll try and finally play Chenyu Valley today. Haven't stepped there ever since I finished farming for CR's weapon

wssRKF1.jpg

12 hours ago, CBC said:

Just use the strongbox

I do that. I got only 2 good artifacts for Raiden (and now she has 67 crit rate/90 crit dmg) :toofunny2: 

I really don't understand how they plan the 4 stars? 

Gaming on the banner for Furina and Sigewinne? I mean thats very cool but Kaveh, Heizou and Charlotte also deserves a rerun. Chevreuse too. I believe Lynette, Freminet and Gaming are the only 4 stars that got a rerun once. Bennett and Xiangling got 3 banners :clown: 

where the hell is kaveh

wssRKF1.jpg

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ChatshireCat said:

where the hell is kaveh

wssRKF1.jpg

Dead in Khaenri'ah.

wssRKF1.jpg

• Like 1

I wanted to spend 20 wishes on the Furina banner for some Gaming cons but i think i'm around 52 wishes. My next 20 wished is probably a 5 star. C1 Furina seems good but i seriously want Nilou and i can't risk it. 

i'm just going to ignore the whole banner. After i get Nilou i will pull for C1 Yelan and Emilie. 

i hope the banners will change though. 

Navia Yelan / Nilou Emilie so i can spend everything on PHASE II :duca: 

Kaveh NEAUX, homophobia YES

At this point having a C6 Kaveh might be the biggest flex in my account

mael

• Like 1

I have 25 wishes, no guaranteed and a dream (and all the top up bonuses).
Furina WILL come home.

Remuria was cute, still can't compete with Queen Enkanomiya. :WAP:

• Like 1

Chenyu Valley is so calm and beautiful, it's exactly what I need right now. But the fact I opened a lot of chests and did a buntch of time trials just to end up with 160 primos is a crime :weeps:

ugh idk what theyre doing with this game anymore everything has been so dull lately, chiori trash, arle another wuwu im actually a good villain with no seasoning, clorine kinda shite, sh\tswine worse kit than dehya, every event boring af, the new end game mode will be another 5min ez af bs, locking all the newer 4*s so people cant have them...

wssRKF1.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, CBC said:

ugh idk what theyre doing with this game anymore everything has been so dull lately, chiori trash, arle another wuwu im actually a good villain with no seasoning, clorine kinda shite, sh\tswine worse kit than dehya, every event boring af, the new end game mode will be another 5min ez af bs, locking all the newer 4*s so people cant have them...

wssRKF1.jpg

I agree. Since 4.4 (Xianyun's release) the game fell off. Chiori is cute imo but she should have been a standard character. I know she is powerfull but whatever. 

i think 4.8 will be the best era during Fontaine after 4.2. 

Also no one seems to talk about Charlotte but she also never got a rerun. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CBC said:

wssRKF1.jpg

Yeah I have to agree... everything after 4.4 was a miss like Chiori being Albedo in a skirt, Arlecchino getting a redemption and becoming a full on waifu bait, Chlorinde is AWFUL, Sigewinne is even worse and 4.8 is shapping up to be a mess either with that main event featuring a bunch of bland characters and Emilice being dendro Lisa. The only good thing about these past updates was Remuria.

I feel like I'll drop Genshin by the end of the year if they fumble the ball with Natlan. I have high hopes for that Nation so I'll give them the benefit of the doubt.

But if the rumours of the first Natlan character being a "big breast geo support lady" are true then... it's over tbh

wssRKF1.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Venice B said:

Yeah I have to agree... everything after 4.4 was a miss like Chiori being Albedo in a skirt, Arlecchino getting a redemption and becoming a full on waifu bait, Chlorinde is AWFUL, Sigewinne is even worse and 4.8 is shapping up to be a mess either with that main event featuring a bunch of bland characters and Emilice being dendro Lisa. The only good thing about these past updates was Remuria.

I feel like I'll drop Genshin by the end of the year if they fumble the ball with Natlan. I have high hopes for that Nation so I'll give them the benefit of the doubt.

Hide contents

But if the rumours of the first Natlan character being a "big breast geo support lady" are true then... it's over tbh

wssRKF1.jpg

I hope they add a new reaction during Natlan for Geo. Geo+Pyro and Geo+Cryo makes lots of sense. It would make my Navia even messier :jonny: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.