Genshin Impact | 5.1 The Rainbow Destined to Burn | Xilonen Chiori 9.10

Mirrorcle

58 minutes ago, TwoPonytails said:

I had two standard wishes and I decided to pull and I got Jean....welp.

Does that mean my pity is gone or do the standard banner wishes and the event banner wishes don't share pity? :dancehall2:

Congrats, Jean is a really good character and she has some fun mechanics. If you have Bennett pair them up and go for sunflower :WAP:

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Venice B

• Cloudy

• CBC

• G.U.Y. Gaga

Top Posters In This Topic

Intensified looks interesting, if the leaks are true some electro characters are going to become pretty popular or even more popular

13 hours ago, TwoPonytails said:

I had two standard wishes and I decided to pull and I got Jean....welp.

Does that mean my pity is gone or do the standard banner wishes and the event banner wishes don't share pity? :dancehall2:

That’s good haha and no pity is shared between event and standard 

getting Jean on a event banner instead of the character you want would be a “problem”. Although she’s def one of the most used standards I think.

On 5/26/2022 at 6:36 PM, CBC said:

Omg congrats no they don't share pity :jonny5:

23 hours ago, Venice B said:

Congrats, Jean is a really good character and she has some fun mechanics. If you have Bennett pair them up and go for sunflower :WAP:

11 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

That’s good haha and no pity is shared between event and standard 

getting Jean on a event banner instead of the character you want would be a “problem”. Although she’s def one of the most used standards I think.

Thanks y'all I was a little scared that I lost the pity I had on the Ayaka banner. Out of all the standard 5* I definitely liked Jean and Diluc the most so I'm happy I got her! 

r/Genshin_Impact_Leaks - Version 2.7 1st Phase Banners Official Announcement

Yelan's sales after the banner announcement 1:09

Edited by Cloudy

Let me hurry up and get Ayaka before the new banner appears :rip:

I have a feeling Kuki will actually be really good in dendro teams

I wish we had more chances of fighting big mobs like these

Edited by Cloudy

3 hours ago, Cloudy said:

I have a feeling Kuki will actually be really good in dendro teams

I wish we had more chances of fighting big mobs like these

True. Kuki seems like a really really strong dendro support. I hope that is true but if not being the only electro healer is also really good :clap3:

and true we really need a place with lots of mobs to have fun

On 5/28/2022 at 6:23 AM, Cloudy said:

r/Genshin_Impact_Leaks - Version 2.7 1st Phase Banners Official Announcement

Yelan's sales after the banner announcement 1:09

Is this real :bibliahh:

Although I would mind Barbra cons lol 

she’s lowkey still good lol 

I'm happy I don't have to pull on Yelan's banner at all, I wouldn't mind getting Yanfei and some Noelle cons too, not gonna spend too much on Xiao's banner though because I'm aiming for Itto.

Edited by TwoPonytails

4 minutes ago, TwoPonytails said:

I'm happy I don't have to pull on Yelan's banner at all, I wouldn't mind getting Yanfei and some Noelle cons too, not gonna spend too much on Xiao's banner though because I'm aiming for Itto.

I wouldn't recomment spending on Xiao if you're going for Itto. You might want to save all of the primos for his to get as much Gorou cons (and Kuki I guess too) as you can.

Idc what anyone says, Yelan is serving MPG on her character demo. Nothing but TABS here :gaycat2:

Honestly one of the best, if not the best character trailer so far. It low key made me want her, but I'm commited to Kazuha

10 hours ago, Mirrorcle said:

Queen of showing yall who the boss is.

MOTHER. :jonny5:

Yeah, I'm pulling for her. :heart:

Can't believe we're finally getting an update tomorrow :weeps:

And to think we would be getting Itto's banner already if the delay didn't happen :weeps:

Yelan trailer overhyped af lol. The music was nice and the last scene was funny lol 

Damn. I’ll wait for reviews. But I want her. Saving for Kazuha. I’m a noob though but just heard so many good stuff about him haha

1 hour ago, Joster said:

Damn. I’ll wait for reviews. But I want her. Saving for Kazuha. I’m a noob though but just heard so many good stuff about him haha

Right now Kazuha is one of the most broken characters in the game but I wouldn't be surprised if mhy nerfed him after Sumeru :deadbanana4:

3 hours ago, Joster said:

Kazuha is just stupid good. You can just stack EM and level him to lv90 without levelling his talents and he'll be doing insane dmg with reactions and giving 40% elemental bonus to the entire team :psyduck: + atk and EM if you get his weapon and C2. To top it all he looks good, is fun to play and is really good for exploration :psyduck:

Edited by CBC

There is no way anemo is not going to nerfed :rip:

when you think about it it’s buffed a lot 

there is no reason sucrose should be able to be a main DPS with barely even talents leveled and good artifacts :ahh: 

Ok so I didn’t get Ayaka and I’m on my 78th wish. Why did I they choose to do this stupid maintenance right now :weeps:

Soooooo I’m not sure about getting Yelan since Ganyu is already my main bow user. 

Edited by Rowdy

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.