Genshin Impact | 4.8 Free 1600 Apologems | Navia Nilou 17.07 | Emilie Yelan 6.8

Mirrorcle

Can't wait for all the girlies to beg mihoyo to rerun Baizhu once Fontaine/Focalors drops only for them to keep him locked up for a whole year like they did with Shenhe, Eula, Kazuha and others :gaycat5:

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Venice B

• Cloudy

• CBC

• G.U.Y. Gaga

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, mael said:

Put in a 100 for Byeflop and lost to c3 Hoena... guess I'll be crawling to hard pity. I better get that c6 twink(currently c3) by the end as consolation.

XlXyfDo.gif

Kaveh's C6 shouldn't be activated unless you're solely focusing on using him as a Shein Nilou in Bloom comps.

It will literally steal more cores than it should basically ruining for his best current comp which is Hyperbloom :ahh: 

6 minutes ago, Venice B said:

Can't wait for all the girlies to beg mihoyo to rerun Baizhu once Fontaine/Focalors drops only for them to keep him locked up for a whole year like they did with Shenhe, Eula, Kazuha and others :gaycat5:

Mother is CONFIRMED to be rerunning in 2.8 closing the Sumeru chapter flawlessly :smitten: 

Lexiel

9 hours ago, DanceFreak said:

Baizhole flopping in quality and quantity why?

Character_Kafka_Ultimate.gif

the people haven't woken up yet.

King of the **** will have his Kokometa moment in Fontaine trust.

kafka_1.gif

7 hours ago, Venice B said:

Deserved, he’s actually insanely good 

15 hours ago, Chiidish said:

Deserved, he’s actually insanely good 

My Alhaitham didn't die even with the consecrated beasts jumping him on abyss and Cyno + Baizhu + Nahida is a SLAY :gaycat5:

Got 36* using Kaveh bloom WITHOUT Nilou :heart:

Kaveh the KING of bloom who can also work in hyperbloom and burgeon teams, the stomp after stomp after stomp on NiLOSER :sistrens:

2 hours ago, Venice B said:

Got 36* using Kaveh bloom WITHOUT Nilou :heart:

Kaveh the KING of bloom who can also work in hyperbloom and burgeon teams, the stomp after stomp after stomp on NiLOSER :sistrens:

Whats ur Kaveh build? :duca:

12 minutes ago, DemnisBreezy said:

Whats ur Kaveh build? :duca:

agWjR0R.png

For abyss I swapped his EM sands for ER ones because he wasn't getting his burst back on time even with Nahida generating particles for him :bird:

These constipated beasts are truly pain but i love it.

dead game

tsmadison-laughing.gif

On 5/7/2023 at 12:31 AM, Venice B said:

agWjR0R.png

For abyss I swapped his EM sands for ER ones because he wasn't getting his burst back on time even with Nahida generating particles for him :bird:

Nice! I have been playing him in a Hyperbloom comp the last few days but switched back to Bloom. What team did you play him in? I suppose Nahida, Kokomi, Yelan/Xinque?

I am still farming for better artifacts for him. Maybe I should learn to use the same artifact sets for different characters but if I do swap them, I forget to swap back later :rip:

2 hours ago, £than said:

dead game [2]

tsmadison-laughing.gif

Wait til 4.0 and Honkai Star Rail will be forgotten :isudumblmao: I am kinda bored of that game already to the point that I use the autofight function way too much. I also only have time for one game with waaaaay to much text lol

thinking Genshin will die to a turn-based RPG

tsmadison-laughing.gif

19 minutes ago, awong918 said:

tsmadison-laughing.gif

Right? I mean HSR is fun but once the hype dies down most people will turn on it tbh

tsmadison-laughing.gif

20 minutes ago, awong918 said:

tsmadison-laughing.gif

I'm currently obsessing over HSR but let's be FR it's not even a fraction of what Genshin is 

On 5/5/2023 at 8:39 PM, DanceFreak said:

Baizhole flopping in quality and quantity why?

Character_Kafka_Ultimate.gif

They didnt learn it from Kazuha Kokomi banner did they? Yall always let the meta support flop.

Anyway byezhu makes Klee great again

7 hours ago, DemnisBreezy said:

Nice! I have been playing him in a Hyperbloom comp the last few days but switched back to Bloom. What team did you play him in? I suppose Nahida, Kokomi, Yelan/Xinque?

Yeah, I really wanted to use Yelan with him in abyss because I have elegy but I had to leave her with Alhaitham on the first half because of the aeonblight :emofish:

Edited by Venice B

8 hours ago, DemnisBreezy said:

Wait til 4.0 and Honkai Star Rail will be forgotten :isudumblmao: I am kinda bored of that game already to the point that I use the autofight function way too much. I also only have time for one game with waaaaay to much text lol

Now what does Star Rail have to do with the fact that the next Genshit patch is literally centered around TCG :isudumblmao:

Mihoyo is not dumb, of course they would give us two "dead" patches right when they finally decided to release Star Rail. But the game will die down eventually so... see you faguettes in a couple months when Neuvillette, Lyney, Focalors and Wriothesley drop

Lexiel

Byeflop stans coping. The begging for features to be relevant. 

tsmadison-laughing.gif

7 hours ago, DanceFreak said:

Byeflop stans coping. The begging for features to be relevant. 

tsmadison-laughing.gif

I tried to do abyss with him on my Alhaitham team and how tf does my Alhaitham deals more damage with Yaoyao on the team instead? 

:redface:

3 hours ago, Venice B said:

Hide contents

I tried to do abyss with him on my Alhaitham team and how tf does my Alhaitham deals more damage with Yaoyao on the team instead? 

:redface:

she gives dendro damage bonus vs Baizhu giving additive buffs to reactions :redface:

This is why you use him as a super bloom driver on Niloser team with Yelan and Nahida.

sTtKbVt.gif

31 minutes ago, £than said:

she gives dendro damage bonus vs Baizhu giving additive buffs to reactions :redface:

the fact they made yaoyao more useful than him they really hate that faguette :redface:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.