Genshin Impact | 4.8 Summertide Scales & Tales | Navia Nilou 17.07 | Emilie Yelan 6.8

Mirrorcle

2 hours ago, Venice B said:

The close up on his ass :bibliahh:

Not them making sure players knows he is a bottom :rip:

-----

I liked seeing the other sumeru characters in the background

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Venice B

• Cloudy

• CBC

• G.U.Y. Gaga

Top Posters In This Topic

Will pull for Baizhu bc he's hot. And if I lose 50/50 I hope I get Mona, miss Focalors will have to come up with something impressive to beat her visuals :coffee:

Bottom supremacy :jonny: I love bottoms so much. Babygirl is getting my primos. 

This game encouraging me to spend more by finishing the last constellation of Ganyu next week :devil: 

I’ve been using all my condensed resin for cryo artifact dungeons the past few days, but it’s so hard to get good stats

Edited by fememeist

Started going through the main storyline from where I left of and oh wow the Inazuma storyline made me shed a tear a bit for Teppei , outsold Mondstadt’s storyline with ease

spacer.png

Main reason I hated this game were the puzzle solving, I’m at the chasm and I have to destroy the other three geo rocks and I’m too tired to look up the guide so **** this

spacer.png

On 4/28/2023 at 9:14 PM, Venice B said:

The close up on his ass :bibliahh:

Its giving desperate 

7a5521a485631988d21084788eeedf94f71dbb3e

On 4/29/2023 at 6:28 PM, GentleEarthquake said:

Will pull for Baizhu bc he's hot. And if I lose 50/50 I hope I get Mona, miss Focalors will have to come up with something impressive to beat her visuals :coffee:

we love taste :clap3:

6 hours ago, fememeist said:

Started going through the main storyline from where I left of and oh wow the Inazuma storyline made me shed a tear a bit for Teppei , outsold Mondstadt’s storyline with ease

spacer.png

Main reason I hated this game were the puzzle solving, I’m at the chasm and I have to destroy the other three geo rocks and I’m too tired to look up the guide so **** this

spacer.png

if you liked inazuma's fan fic cant wait for you to experience sumeru's shakespeare :jonny5:

14 hours ago, CBC said:

we love taste :clap3:

if you liked inazuma's fan fic cant wait for you to experience sumeru's shakespeare :jonny5:

Sumeru really ate the girlies up, but IDK Ei still is the best archon for me. And MyHoleYo continues to showcase every archon on every event and she remains missing. Every damn inazuma event is about Itto I AM SICK.

9 hours ago, Lexiel said:

Sumeru really ate the girlies up, but IDK Venti still is the best archon for me. And MyHoleYo continues to showcase every archon on every event and she remains missing. Every damn inazuma event is about Itto I AM SICK.

Spill after spill... but I have no hope for Ei. Mihoyo is lost on what to do about her. On one hand she's an incredibly powerful god who sliced inazuma in half but on the other they wanna milk the waifu as much as possible even tho her meta level is more than enough to sell her. I hope im wrong tho cuz shes quite the interesting character because of her introversion, views on eternity and her relationship to yae

Bye bye banner, bye Flophida q3hOd7G.thumb.gif.8214c713a5a3137797cdc2 

Might build Kaveh bc hes a bottom :heart:

Honkai killed any excitement to play this game like I changed my dailies to Mondstadt just to get through them quicker.

I have 175 pulls saved up and truthfully I can clear the abyss with ease so maybe I should just save them for Fontaine cause..

q3hOd7G.thumb.gif.8214c713a5a3137797cdc2

Baizhu, Raiden, Yelan and Xinqiu... look ha up.

ZYMVzRf.gif

No Kaveh... annoying 

3gwwZqO.png

what a FLOP! is this the worst selling archon rerun ever? and i remember some people saying nahida was coming for raiden's sales lmao

Lexiel

1 hour ago, Venice B said:

3gwwZqO.png

what a FLOP! is this the worst selling archon rerun ever? and i remember some people saying nahida was coming for raiden's sales lmao

Lexiel

We're all saving for Fontaine, people are tired of Dendro payola and Honkai ended this fad game

00001.thumb.gif.82e681702e29421a8950a8ef

37 minutes ago, Fevesy said:

We're all saving for Fontaine, people are tired of Dendro payola and Honkai ended this fad game

and then fontaine will debut with a pyro CA bow user that screams another L for me

Lexiel

I need my babygirl Kaveh 

Got Kaveh C3 for now and lost the 5050 to Qiqi

Will make another 10-20 pulls in the next days/ weeks to hopefully log a few more Kaveh cons. He is dealing good damge with bad artifacts already tho 

Baizhu is even worse than I thought. I want my primos back :johnald:

Got Baizhu, Tighnari and Kaveh in my first ten pull :WAP:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.