• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Venice B

• Cloudy

• CBC

• G.U.Y. Gaga

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Funnyfatty said:

I don't agree actually. Neu is a dragon and i think a pokemon gym leader should not be stronger than him. 

Actually, they should have introduced us to a 6 star character. 

He is above all archons and the most powerful character. Comparing him to another blue bich is embarrassing. 

Blocked. :clap3:

Where's that energy for archon Venti? :clap3:

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Comedor said:

Sorry, dragons are stronger than Archons also wbk that the real Anemo Archon is Kazuha. :gayriahcat1:

48 minutes ago, Comedor said:

Venti is a clown. I did build him + made his talents 1/8/8 and EW that was bad :biblio:

• Thumbs Down 1

Neuvi is so strong, and now every dps will be a disappointment compared to him.
At the same time if they produce more Neuvilettes or even something stronger, the powercreep of the game would reach HI3 levels 
Maybe the Night Spirit mechanic is an attempt to balance the game, hope it works. 

Ofc ofc I pulled:gaycat2:, but for the game overall he was a mistake. 

-
I was ready to pull Mualani, but now I'm going with my brazilian sister Xilonen, the Kazuha geo
My Navia is ready :heart2:

Edited by dlwlrma

Hoyo really tried to nerf Neuvillette so that hydro rat could shine but China said NO and they had to come up with something real quick :bibliahh:

I do think this hydro girl will be really powerful once the pyro archon drops though. Her kit seems to be tailored for vape reactions and Bennet/Xiangling seem to have no real synergy with her. My guess is they're nerfing her because she will be broken with Mavuika so they need to take her numbers down a little because if she was released like she was when beta released she would've been ridiculous, those numbers were not realistic at all.

Also, let's not forget Alhaitham got a pretty significant nerf during his beta and he's still a top 3 dps. His burst used to be like 3 hits of a Nahida C6 nuke :deadbanana4:

Edited by Venice B

idk what ppl see in that ugly ass nessa wanna be. she could do 1m dmg per second i would not stain my account with that... anyway there's no such thing as power creep in a game you can "win" with 1.0 4* characters

like who give af atp about what the characters even do they just need to look pretty and have furina on the team doing all the meta work

kamala-harris-laughing.gif

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, CBC said:

idk what ppl see in that ugly ass nessa wanna be. she could do 1m dmg per second i would not stain my account with that... anyway there's no such thing as power creep in a game you can "win" with 1.0 4* characters

like who give af atp about what the characters even do they just need to look pretty and have furina on the team doing all the meta work

Ugh, mother. She'll never be outdone.

GIFS

• Thanks 3

Kazuha & Raiden being the re-run banners for 5.0??? This can't be true, Kazuha had his rerun like a patch or two ago?
:hoetenks:

1 hour ago, killer_rose said:

Kazuha & Raiden being the re-run banners for 5.0??? This can't be true, Kazuha had his rerun like a patch or two ago?

The leaker who got the information out is pretty reliable so, yeah... :chick3:

It's a shame because I was really considering going for Kinich's weapon but the idea of getting Raiden's polearm instead... no, thank you!

1 hour ago, killer_rose said:

Lol this is a leak from a long time ago. Its still the same? :suburban:

The way i can't do anything about it because i'm still spending EVERYTHING on Nilou. 
After Nilou is gone i will try to get Emilie with what remains (which will be nothing qs i don't think the weapon banner will be friendly at me :suburban:

1 minute ago, Venice B said:

It's a shame because I was really considering going for Kinich's weapon but the idea of getting Raiden's polearm instead... no, thank you!

What do you mean? I thought the weapon was good? 

1 minute ago, Funnyfatty said:

What do you mean? I thought the weapon was good? 

It's good if you use Raiden (or Xiangling :katie:)

Nowadays I only use Raiden as an EM bot so her weapon would be wasted, and once we get a Xiangling alternative (hopefully Mavuika) I'm benching that uglee rat for good so I'd rather not get that weapon lol

46 minutes ago, Venice B said:

It's good if you use Raiden (or Xiangling :katie:)

Nowadays I only use Raiden as an EM bot so her weapon would be wasted, and once we get a Xiangling alternative (hopefully Mavuika) I'm benching that uglee rat for good so I'd rather not get that weapon lol

Yeah i agree. I gave Cynos weapon to Xiangling which seems very great. 

I'm also trying to build an EM build Raiden but i didn't get even 1 EM artifact from that domain :rip: 

7 hours ago, Venice B said:

Shenhe rotting like a corpse as we speak...Such an odd choice for 5.0 banners.

And theScaramouche drama continues in China and this time...

Nilou mains are threatning to quit the game because of the interactions she had with him during this new summer event. Is2g these chinese players have worms for brains 

:deadbanana4:

47 minutes ago, Venice B said:

Reveal hidden contents

Nilou mains are threatning to quit the game because of the interactions she had with him during this new summer event. Is2g these chinese players have worms for brains 

Give us a 5 star selector and we will forgive you Hoyo. :heart:

9 hours ago, Venice B said:

Hide contents

What kind of interactions had Nilou and Wanderer that they got so furious? 

But if that means more gifts :gaycat1: 

i remember they gave us 3 wishes because they boycotted lol 

5 hours ago, GentleEarthquake said:

What a snooze, nothing more for Fartmilie. 
Chevreuse ate her at the end. 

Finally!

Spoiler

Titles for certain songs are... well I'm not crying, you're crying :jonnycat:

Emilie not even getting a teaser like is there no budget this time around?

smelie not getting a teaser

Emilie Comeback Goals:

at least 5 sales

1 rushed teaser

500k views on demo

top 50 on ANY ios chart

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.