Genshin Impact | 5.0 4th Anniversary | FONTAINE RATE DEADLINE 24.08

Mirrorcle

the animated teaser for Natlan better serve as hard as the harbingers one cause otherwise...

wssRKF1.jpg

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Venice B

• Cloudy

• CBC

• G.U.Y. Gaga

Top Posters In This Topic

We all remember where we were

wssRKF1.jpg

57 minutes ago, CBC said:

wssRKF1.jpg

I dont even remember myself watching this :suburban:

1 hour ago, Funnyfatty said:

I dont even remember myself watching this :suburban:

I never watched it cuz I started playing in 4.2 Phase 2, (if only it was phase 1, I wouldn't be panicking if I will manage to get Furina next week).

:suburban:

imo Fontaine second half of patchs are better than Sumeru second half 
qols and endgame, alone made it better

Natlan will come, everyone will be hype, the Lantern Rite of 2025 will past and everyone will repeat the same discourse 

wssRKF1.jpg

5 hours ago, CBC said:

wssRKF1.jpg

The way I decided to stay up because I had a feeling this was coming and all my friends called me delulu but as soon as 1am came I refreshed youtube and this was there

wssRKF1.jpg

Just now, dlwlrma said:

imo Fontaine second half of patchs are better than Sumeru second half 
qols and endgame, alone made it better

Natlan will come, everyone will be hype, the Lantern Rite of 2025 will past and everyone will repeat the same discourse 

wssRKF1.jpg

Parade of Providence alone >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 4.5 4.6 4.7 4.8

wssRKF1.jpg

5 minutes ago, Venice B said:

Parade of Providence alone >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 4.5 4.6 4.7 4.8

wssRKF1.jpg

not for me, Idc about that characters aside of Wanderer

the hype of second half sumeru was not the same as the first part and almost everyone complained
its definitely true this second half of Fontaine is not the same as the first part, but its nothing new
wssRKF1.jpg

Spill Parade of Providence was amazing even with the TCG bs. New char Charlotte, Kirara, GODuzan, lots of Kaveh story, ALLAH... 

I think what made Sumeru so special is the fact the whole cast seems like a big family. Even Wanderer who's literally a war prisoner was written as part of the group so well it doesn't feel forced, he wasn't stripped of what made him a character. His interactions with Nahida are always funny.

Fontaine on the other hand... I guess they tried to do the same with the House of the Hearth kids but I didn't go that well. The characters are separated in groups but at the same time there's nothing that makes us believe they're friends. Neuvillette/Wriothesley/Clorinde seem to have a good raport but they look more like colleagues than friends. Navia fits somewhere in there. Chiori and Emillie are completely left out. And then there's Arlecchino who I'd rather not mention, she went from a crazy lunatic (words from Childe and Wanderer) to a anti hero who was misunderstood and actually loves her children. So annoying.

wssRKF1.jpg

Wanderer and Childe description about Arlecchino is about her being a dangerous person 

Someone who they cant read properly, someone who could betray Tsarisa. Which is basically what Neuvi say about her years later

No one knows her final goal

Being this cold character who brought traumas to Furina without any compassion,

but at the same time love her kid is much better than a cartoonish villain

She was never one, all of this was headcanon from the fandom.

Now if they transform Dottore in a good guy I would agree

He is straight bad, nazi levels of villain

he can't be redeemed like Scaramouche 

wssRKF1.jpg

Edited by dlwlrma

i didnt want a cartoonish villain from Arle but how does she go from killing in cold blood, to going to murder the hydro archon to giving some uwu potions to people that leave the house of hearth? idk her quest was lame af and her entire arc so far is quite boring. her best moment was her clocking furina

wssRKF1.jpg

15 minutes ago, CBC said:

i didnt want a cartoonish villain from Arle but how does she go from killing in cold blood, to going to murder the hydro archon to giving some uwu potions to people that leave the house of hearth? idk her quest was lame af and her entire arc so far is quite boring. her best moment was her clocking furina

wssRKF1.jpg

they went from "if you want to leave the house of hearth you must die" to "actually the death is just a metaphore you'll drink this juice and forget everything about us" like... it doesn't make any sense if we take into consideration everything we knew about her prior to that... i guess they're saving the "crazy lunatic etc" trope for columbina (but then they will reverse it and make her as a cute silly girl because they need to sell her)

wssRKF1.jpg

20 minutes ago, Venice B said:

they went from "if you want to leave the house of hearth you must die" to "actually the death is just a metaphore you'll drink this juice and forget everything about us" like... it doesn't make any sense if we take into consideration everything we knew about her prior to that... i guess they're saving the "crazy lunatic etc" trope for columbina (but then they will reverse it and make her as a cute silly girl because they need to sell her)

wssRKF1.jpg

exactly, it's specially weird when they go the extra mile to remind you she's the father because she killed the mother... atp the only villains in the game will be the abyss monsters

wssRKF1.jpg

arlecchino's animated pv saved her me finks

dottore is probably gonna have a "good" clone and that clone is gonna be the playable one

wssRKF1.jpg

Well evil characters are also fun. Signora could be our only evil character but she is gone. Risky though, signora could have bring them so much money. 

Someone said the banner changed again

Emilie/Nilou-Wrio/Shenhe

5.0 Lansan/Navia-Venti/Kokomi

5.1 Zhongli/Xianyun-Xbalanque/another new character

the game age rating will always be a problem

her deleting the memories is the most they can push for a playable character

still she used them as toys, and some of them even died to accomplish the missions she gave

I think the most heavy thing from the game so far is definitely the Jeht quest

I wonder if was a test so they could at least made Arlecchino darker than the rest of playables, and also Lynette Lyney past with the CA connotations 

-

I believe Columbina will be like Sparkle :rip:

and so far even HSR can't give us a straight villain as playable, Genshin is less probably to happen :cries:

so I hope Dottore will never be playable 

Edited by dlwlrma

CN manbaby players can't handle a playable woman that doesn't like them / is hostile to them so everyone will be waifufied. Tsaritsa is already set up not be the real villain.

wssRKF1.jpg

12 minutes ago, Funnyfatty said:

Emilie/Nilou-Wrio/Shenhe

Abyss 4.8 looks so good for Navia

I still believe she will be there instead of Wrio 

These recent events have been so dull, even that Bennett robot flagship event was better than this one. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Funnyfatty said:

Well evil characters are also fun. Signora could be our only evil character but she is gone. Risky though, signora could have bring them so much money. 

Someone said the banner changed again

Emilie/Nilou-Wrio/Shenhe

5.0 Lansan/Navia-Venti/Kokomi

5.1 Zhongli/Xianyun-Xbalanque/another new character

next time you post a fake leak i'm gonna report you is2g

wssRKF1.jpg

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Venice B said:

next time you post a fake leak i'm gonna report you is2g

wssRKF1.jpg

:suburban:

————

The way after Nilou/Emilie i dont have to spend primos anymore. I just calculated and since Clamiyda s debut i only got myself 30 new wishes. Thats like a damn joke :suburban:

i hope i will be above 150 wishes when Nilou comes because omg if not. I didn't spend since i got Arlec. If that new map thing will happen i will get at least during the banner 20 more wishes. 

I... Let me not say a thing

1 hour ago, GentleEarthquake said:

I... Let me not say a thing

People will C6 her just to be cringe :suburban:

She screams SKIP. 

is her cons at least good? 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.