Genshin Impact | 5.0 4th Anniversary | FONTAINE RATE DEADLINE 24.08

Mirrorcle

Is Sethos really good? And is that thing really his signature weapon? He screams flop and i'm irritated at him loosing his burst ER while doing the charged shot.

He has the perfect passive though. He is the only 4 star that can show objects on the mini map for Sumeru. Only Tighnari had that passive before. 

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Venice B

• Cloudy

• CBC

• G.U.Y. Gaga

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Funnyfatty said:

Well at least your perfect team is ready.

Alhatiam, Nahida, Kuki, Xingqiu. 

Neu/Furina/Kazuha/Jean or baizhu was another team. You dont have 3 of them. Yaoyao also seems weak on your team

Yeah, that's the team I am planning to use with Al.
I WANT Jean so bad but I keep getting Dehya from the standard banner. I haven't used Yaoyao at all, don't even know what constellation I have on her. 
My Neuvilette team is: Layla/Kazuha/Xiangling and I love it so much.

36 minutes ago, Funnyfatty said:

Is Sethos really good? And is that thing really his signature weapon? He screams flop and i'm irritated at him loosing his burst ER while doing the charged shot.

He has the perfect passive though. He is the only 4 star that can show objects on the mini map for Sumeru. Only Tighnari had that passive before. 

Sethos is so much fun to play but he has a weird almost difficult playstyle. His best weapon is actually Slingshot.

2 hours ago, Funnyfatty said:

He's alright. He gets carried by Fischl but so do Keqing, Clorinde and probably any future Quicken DPS. His strongest playstyle is normal attacking with burst, but it feels really nice having the choice of changing to charged shots if you need to. For example, when I don't want to use burst to end a chamber in abyss and I know two charged shots will finish it, it's great to have that option. He's a serviceable carry, nothing insane but not bad at all!

1 hour ago, Julián said:

He's alright. He gets carried by Fischl but so do Keqing, Clorinde and probably any future Quicken DPS. His strongest playstyle is normal attacking with burst, but it feels really nice having the choice of changing to charged shots if you need to. For example, when I don't want to use burst to end a chamber in abyss and I know two charged shots will finish it, it's great to have that option. He's a serviceable carry, nothing insane but not bad at all!

I will leave him stealing his blue balls then :suburban:

Only Gaming seems worthy of building as a 4 star dps. Ninnguang is done so wrong though.

2 hours ago, killer_rose said:

Yeah, that's the team I am planning to use with Al.
I WANT Jean so bad but I keep getting Dehya from the standard banner. I haven't used Yaoyao at all, don't even know what constellation I have on her. 
My Neuvilette team is: Layla/Kazuha/Xiangling and I love it so much.

Sethos is so much fun to play but he has a weird almost difficult playstyle. His best weapon is actually Slingshot.

yeah i keep getting Jean or Qiqi when i loose and i never got Dehya. Hopefully she wont come soon because i want both Emilie and Nilou cons (and their weapons) wish me luck :suburban:

Layla is super cool though. I have her at C4 and she is a flop but even then she is fun to play with. 

after i'm totally done with Faruzan i will move to Thoma and then Layla. My Faruzan is a beast while being half build. She is probably better than my Wanderer :rip: 

• Like 1

Sigwinne so soon 

4 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Sigwinne so soon 

Lol i will pull for this girly. She seems super cool even though i dont understand ANYTHING in this game :suburban:

The new genshin event gives so much primos and its so easy. I'm someone who loves tower defense games so :toofunny2:

i feel like 4.7 will be over in a heartbeat and we will get the first Natlan drip marketing :duca: 

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Funnyfatty said:

Lol i will pull for this girly. She seems super cool even though i dont understand ANYTHING in this game :suburban:

The new genshin event gives so much primos and its so easy. I'm someone who loves tower defense games so :toofunny2:

i feel like 4.7 will be over in a heartbeat and we will get the first Natlan drip marketing :duca: 

Not the wrong link lol

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga

this event would be fun if it wasn't just spawning all you have asap and wait to win :ace:

• Thanks 1

I'm so not into this game right now yesterday I tried crafting the horns Clorinde uses for ascension :redface:

3rd page. INDEED :suburban:

ngl i don't want to play the game anymore either. 79 pulls for a whole damn patch and them never giving good enough primos truly hit them hard this time. I'm happy that wuthering did harm this game like this. 

I hope they will realise how stupid they are and that giving away gifts to players won't hurt them in anyway. 

I love Seethos' playstyle, but his mats are HELL to farm

:clack:

Are they DAMN SERIOUS WITH 4.8??? 

Spoiler

nilou/Navia - Emilie/Yelan

Wtf??? 

Where is Wrio and Shenhe?? 
I can't risk on the weapon banner like that. At least if Emilie and Nilou would be together i could risk everything and even a loss would be a win. This literally ruined everything for me :biblio: 

If Nilou is in first half I fear I wouldn't be able to get her :gaycat6:

32 minutes ago, GentleEarthquake said:

If Nilou is in first half I fear I wouldn't be able to get her :gaycat6:

Girl i have a meltdown for the last two months for my girl. I did everything to make it obvious queen is coming. Don't spend any primos! 

———

i have now around 110 wishes. 52 pity. No guarantee. I hope Nilou comes at the second patch with Emilie so i can collect around 180 wishes for both of them and their weapons. I might pay for some bp and welkin too. 

Wriothesley not getting a rerun in 4.8 is criminal like I have +200 wishes saved and no one to pull for

Wrio and Shenhe getting shafted yet again. :bibliahh:
Snoremilie being in the 2nd banner.:bibliahh:

9 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

Wrio and Shenhe getting shafted yet again. :bibliahh:
Snoremilie being in the 2nd banner.:bibliahh:

They really want to drain people's primos before Natlan huh... too bad they're trying it by releasing the most bland & boring character ever

Might still pull for that hag depending on who's coming in 5.0... her dendro app seems too good for Cyno and Wriothesley

wssRKF1.jpg

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, Venice B said:

They really want to drain people's primos before Natlan huh... too bad they're trying it by releasing the most bland & boring character ever

Hide contents

Might still pull for that hag depending on who's coming in 5.0... her dendro app seems too good for Cyno and Wriothesley

wssRKF1.jpg

You believe Emilie will be bland and boring? She will be a burning queen and Natlan will be full with pyro :deadbanana: 

she got today buffed so hard she is even more powerful. I think she will be on the top as the most powerful characters in the game but everyone will skip her. 

Emilie the new Kazuha I fear, idk maybe I will pull for her
need to see 5.0 drip marketing first

-
and omg this abyss is awful ******* pyro lectors
waiting my Furina to beat their asses 

Edited by dlwlrma
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Funnyfatty said:

You believe Emilie will be bland and boring? She will be a burning queen and Natlan will be full with pyro :deadbanana: 

she got today buffed so hard she is even more powerful. I think she will be on the top as the most powerful characters in the game but everyone will skip her. 

I mean... her design is boring, her story seems boring and even her gameplay is boring. She can be useful and powerful, yes, but nothing about her makes me want to pull for her. She will be another Yelan in my account: pulled because I think she's useful, not because I like her. I just hope I don't end up regretting it like Yelan too

wssRKF1.jpg

3 hours ago, Venice B said:

I mean... her design is boring, her story seems boring and even her gameplay is boring. She can be useful and powerful, yes, but nothing about her makes me want to pull for her. She will be another Yelan in my account: pulled because I think she's useful, not because I like her. I just hope I don't end up regretting it like Yelan too

wssRKF1.jpg

You regret Yelan? :suburban:

i agree about Emilie not being so cool but something about her will totally slay. She was already strong and they buffed her yesterday. Most of the time they nerf characters when they get close to their release.

I want Smelie for my melt Wrio comp but idk who to replace in the comp since my Nahideous is C2. Ig I can slot her with my Lyneysus and do Lyney/Lynette/Smelie/Bennet?

wssRKF1.jpg

Let me finally do the Fontaine main quest (and explore the region in the meantime) and see if I can snatch Alhaitham before he's gone

wssRKF1.jpg

• Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.