Genshin Impact | 5.0 4th Anniversary | FONTAINE RATE DEADLINE 24.08

Mirrorcle

1 minute ago, mael said:

Got CHILE, but before that qiqi'd had to sabotage at 2nd mult. **** THAT *****, I could have saved the rest of my stash for 4.1

YD8WDgc.gif

But Qiqi is more useful now than that r*ssian pig

YD8WDgc.gif

• Like 1

• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Venice B

• Cloudy

• CBC

• G.U.Y. Gaga

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, nasa said:

I fear they're saving that for Sigeswine :clap3:

You know Sigewinne is going to be another healer chibi model since she's a 4 star :weeps: I wish they would give other options to use that aren't constantly Bennett, Xiangling, Xingqiu and Fischl

2 hours ago, nasa said:

His weapon is really, really good. If you want to play Neuvillette constantly and have him as your abyss DPS character, you should roll for it. Not only it gives him 88,2% CrDMG, it also buffs HP, his CA and removes any energy issues. He literally has 0 energy issues with his sig :deadbanana4: Assuming (probability is 98%) that he's paired with Hu Tao, his sig will be with Homa which is insane tbh. Really worth it, especially if you don't have Homa and wouldn't mind getting a copy. Agree it's a bit uglee for a 5* weapon though :-* 

BP catalyst is a good-to-great option as well, but you will have harder time building crits since it's HP%. Event catalyst is beyond not worth it, its main stat is ER%. You really don't want an ER% weapon on your Main DPS whose build is entirely HP% and crits.

With his sig, Neuvillette's build is HP% - HP% - Crit Rate. Doesn't even need a Hydro DMG goblet :-*

I only have like 100 fates and the weapon banner is...a scam. I already have Homa, I'd rather he is paired with Venti so I can be tempted with Elegy for Yelan.

I will see how much I can safe and how lucky I get and if I'm really sold on Wriothesley after all, also I have to take into consideration Furina

Just now, Cloudy said:

I only have like 100 fates and the weapon banner is...a scam. I already have Homa, I'd rather he is paired with Venti so I can be tempted with Elegy for Yelan.

Streets are saying Venti is rerunning with Hunter's Path :mandown:

3 minutes ago, nasa said:

But Qiqi is more useful now than that r*ssian pig

YD8WDgc.gif

I'm a dick collector and he was the only one missing(X*** excluded)

YD8WDgc.gif

2 hours ago, Fevesy said:

Fadschl is better from an energy point of view but as miss nasa said energy isn't really an issue with his signature tbh. Yae is OK but I think it takes too long for her to set up her turrets again mid-rotation since Neuvillette's on the field a lot of the time. Speaking about my account if I were to use Yae she just deletes the mobs before I can even start Neuvillette's CA because I have her at C6 so I'm gonna be forced to use Fadschl or Raiden as an E bot:deadbanana2:

Manifesting Clorinde to be an off-field electro girl that fits perfectly into Neuvillette's gameplay :jonny: Electro charged Renaissance is coming 

I can't afford to get his sig so I better get golden set ready for fadschl then.

Any Qiqi slander will be spooked continuously. 

Freminet screams FLOP in capital letters :rip:

They really don't bother anymore with the character kits. Some of the Sumeru characters had potential to be supports and bufffers to differentiate themselves from the usual suspects like Bennett. For example Dori would have been worth to use if she had some kind of EM buffing and energy regeneration for the whole team while her ult is up, that would have made her worth use in any aggravate/quicken team instead of being in the shadow of Kuki which would have her own niche in hyperbloom. And don't get me started with Candace because they could have done so much too

FonSTAINe a fat flop screaming panned all over... I hope they release another Sumeru expansion soon

7 Ru Paul's Drag Race Cocktails | A Heaping Spoonful…

5 hours ago, nasa said:

Do the girlies still not know Neuvillette is hitting 400k per CA :deadbanana4:

400k ? This cannot be true 

The stans of Her Excellency, the Almighty Narukami Ogosho, God of Thunder would NOT allow it :sistrens:

3 minutes ago, G.U.Y said:

The stans of Her Excellency, the Almighty Narukami Ogosho, God of Thunder would NOT allow it :sistrens:

They'll have to deal because primordial dragons >>>>>>>>>>>>> archons :sistrens:

1 hour ago, G.U.Y said:

50k per CA hit (x8) so 400k in total :sistrens:

That's the initial hit of a C2 Raiden burst so the stans are quiet :sistrens:

GODkomi is amazing and my team with her, Ayaka, Kazuha and Rosaria is becoming my favorite :jonny5:her crit gimmick is needed otherwise she'd be too powerful i fear

1 hour ago, Fevesy said:

50k per CA hit (x8) so 400k in total :sistrens:

That's the initial hit of a C2 Raiden burst so the stans are quiet :sistrens:

That makes sens :sistrens:

got the Ewla powercreep in the 1st pull :gaycat2:

Spoiler

can you relate ? @CBC :sistrens:

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

2 hours ago, G.U.Y said:

That makes sens :sistrens:

got the Ewla powercreep in the 1st pull :gaycat2:

Reveal hidden contents

can you relate ? @CBC :sistrens:

The report I-

bKqUUbe.gif

• Haha 1

Real archon Neuvillette or fake archon Furina who should I pull for? :keir: I lost the 50/50 in Lyney's banner with Dehya :deadvision:

14 minutes ago, Topmaster 2 said:

Real archon Neuvillette or fake archon Furina who should I pull for? :keir: I lost the 50/50 in Lyney's banner with Dehya :deadvision:

We still don't know what Furina does, but it shouldn't take too long to see what she does so I would wait before pulling on day 1 of his banner

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Topmaster 2 said:

If you're asking with meta in mind the answer is always the archon. Streets saying Furina is going to make even Dehya decent. :clap3:

• Like 1

Couldn't get her C6 in time, kinda fuming :bibliahh:

Screenshot-2023-09-06-at-2-50-17-pm.png 

Building Candance and Noelle now out of boredom, nothing to do because i already finished all of Fontaine in like a week

I dont collect M*n so i guess this patch & next patch will be saving for more Nahidull, Raiden or Nilou cons

YD8WDgc.gif 

• Like 1

Yelan - hydro dmg or HP goblet? In a sense that HP has better sub stats, but is hydro still better regardless? Especially if I have HP on sands

4 hours ago, BlackoutZone said:

Yelan - hydro dmg or HP goblet? In a sense that HP has better sub stats, but is hydro still better regardless? Especially if I have HP on sands

Sometimes a HP goblet can be viable but even so it's not recommended to use two HP pieces on her. Since yours is already using HP sands I'd go with a hydro dmg goblet.

• Thanks 1

I already know leveling Neuvillette is going to be a pain because of course they made a boss that doesn't drop hydro crystals. Is this how Xiao havers felt? :skull:

1 hour ago, Cloudy said:

I already know leveling Neuvillette is going to be a pain because of course they made a boss that doesn't drop hydro crystals. Is this how Xiao havers felt? :skull:

the last hydro char released was Nilou a year ago you should have plenty of crystals :lakitu:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.