Genshin Impact | 5.0 4th Anniversary | FONTAINE RATE DEADLINE 24.08

Mirrorcle

44 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

Also general question, I might get battle pass one time and I was curious if there is any weapon that's definitely better than the others in utility or one that's just absolute nope on anybody or are they just around the same

From the old ones: Serpent Spine > Deathmatch > Solar Pearl > Black Sword > that green bow

The news ones are a little up in the air atm... I've seen some people saying the catalyst might be the best 4* for Neuvillette and the spear is really good for Cyno but other than that I haven't seen much talk about them.

• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Venice B

• Cloudy

• CBC

• G.U.Y. Gaga

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard a rumour that one of the world quests in 4.1 is 8 hours long, ****** up if true! :dancehall:

7 minutes ago, G.U.Y said:

Mihoeyo baiting the girls to pull for yelan when Furina will end her in 2 months :sistrens: 

Well I only spent 30 fates so it's all good :sistrens:

1 hour ago, Cloudy said:

The thing is Kaeya, Lisa and Amber are only on the standard banner, they are never featured on character banners unlike what happens in Honkai Star Rail, that's why people safe to buy their cons from the shop. Their cons are actually the rarest thing in  the game :skull: I wouldn't spend it on any other characters because they eventually get them by wishing unlike those three. I was actually quite lucky with getting Lisa cons from standard lol

From the original ones I guess serpent spine is a pretty worth it because there aren't many good claymores, the new catalyst is the second bis fro Neuvillette. I don't know which you should go for, I guess it depends on the characters you have and if they can use and need a new weapon.

Oh lmao I actually didn't know that they never appeal on limited banners, I guess it makes sense a bit. Stillll for now Lisa won't even be there till November

59 minutes ago, Venice B said:

From the old ones: Serpent Spine > Deathmatch > Solar Pearl > Black Sword > that green bow

The news ones are a little up in the air atm... I've seen some people saying the catalyst might be the best 4* for Neuvillette and the spear is really good for Cyno but other than that I haven't seen much talk about them.

I actually forgot that Fontaine also brought new craftable weapons and they seem decent? Flowing Purity seems great for my scara even tho it doesnt seem to work that well with bennet. I will wait for info on Furina kit, cause maybe the new battle pass will be great for her too

I heard a rumour that Wriothesley is a Xiangling support, ****** up if true! :sistrens:

9 minutes ago, G.U.Y said:

Mihoeyo baiting the girls to pull for yelan when Furina will end her in 2 months :sistrens: 

I predict that Furina will have off field water application like Yelan but it will work with Neuvillette aka Hydro Jesus CAs while also healing (since Bond of Life is the new Abyss payola strategy), giving damage and spawning Sourcewater Droplets since that's the Fontaine Hydro gimmick :sistrens:

13 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

@Venice B trying to push his anti-Yelan agenda only for many of us to get her really early last day :fan:

@G.U.Y. Gaga spilled, u become Yelan truther the moment you get her :fan:

4 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

Oh lmao I actually didn't know that they never appeal on limited banners, I guess it makes sense a bit. Stillll for now Lisa won't even be there till November

I actually forgot that Fontaine also brought new craftable weapons and they seem decent? Flowing Purity seems great for my scara even tho it doesnt seem to work that well with bennet. I will wait for info on Furina kit, cause maybe the new battle pass will be great for her too

Tbh I don't know how good the craftable Fontaine weapons are but imo the only worth craftable ones are prototype amber and iron sting and maybe the def claymore if you have Itto or play Noelle.

16 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

Tbh I don't know how good the craftable Fontaine weapons are but imo the only worth craftable ones are prototype amber and iron sting and maybe the def claymore if you have Itto or play Noelle.

They are reliant on this new bond of life mechanic which we don't fully understand/have tested yet I guess, but overall they seem really good F2P alternatives

In conclusion Neuvi, Xing, Furina, Yelan mono hydro meta 100k damage per hit

1 hour ago, Cloudy said:

@Venice B trying to push his anti-Yelan agenda only for many of us to get her really early last day :fan:

And all of you will lose the 50/50 trying to get Neuvillette :fan:

Only the real ones will get the SUPERIOR hydro character :gaygacat5:

If the Yang Chongyun leek is true, i'd be literally melting when I see him jumping like that in the game :duca::heart::gaycat6:

Hope the Neufaggette and Rizzley banners treat you girls as well as Lyney has treated me, yes even you @Venice B with this delusional GODlan slander. C4 came in the multi after I lost my first 50/50 to Tig C6 and I'm gonna call that a happy ending to a wonderful debut.  :clap3:

2023-09-05_04-19-17.png

8 hours ago, Venice B said:

And all of you will lose the 50/50 trying to get Neuvillette :fan:

Only the real ones will get the SUPERIOR hydro character :gaygacat5:

I have 90 wishes and still time to save. Daddy will come home, I manifest :gaygacat6:

I was actually considering maybe pulling for his weapon, but it's so ugly that I might just use that free event catalyst they are going to give.

19 hours ago, Cloudy said:

Hoyo saw the sales and said let's give them something to get excited about. Generous small indie company :jonny5:

Damn. Are you going all in on him?

Of course, it's what king deserves :clap3: C2R1 and then saving for his premium support Furin/a :clap3:

19 minutes ago, nasa said:

Do the girlies still not know Neuvillette is hitting 400k per CA :deadbanana4:

I'm not really following leaks that closely. I just think he is beautiful and I want him. Bt wwhat a missed chance to have mad Candace a charged attack buffer instead of a redundant normal attack one. They coul dhave made her a elemental dmg buffer with a passive to boost charged attack and she would have paired so well with him

18 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

I'm not really following leaks that closely. I just think he is beautiful and I want him. Bt wwhat a missed chance to have mad Candace a charged attack buffer instead of a redundant normal attack one. They coul dhave made her a elemental dmg buffer with a passive to boost charged attack and she would have paired so well with him

I fear they're saving that for Sigeswine :clap3:

2 hours ago, Cloudy said:

I was actually considering maybe pulling for his weapon, but it's so ugly that I might just use that free event catalyst they are going to give.

His weapon is really, really good. If you want to play Neuvillette constantly and have him as your abyss DPS character, you should roll for it. Not only it gives him 88,2% CrDMG, it also buffs HP, his CA and removes any energy issues. He literally has 0 energy issues with his sig :deadbanana4: Assuming (probability is 98%) that he's paired with Hu Tao, his sig will be with Homa which is insane tbh. Really worth it, especially if you don't have Homa and wouldn't mind getting a copy. Agree it's a bit uglee for a 5* weapon though :-* 

BP catalyst is a good-to-great option as well, but you will have harder time building crits since it's HP%. Event catalyst is beyond not worth it, its main stat is ER%. You really don't want an ER% weapon on your Main DPS whose build is entirely HP% and crits.

With his sig, Neuvillette's build is HP% - HP% - Crit Rate. Doesn't even need a Hydro DMG goblet :-*

Edited by nasa

51 minutes ago, nasa said:

Do the girlies still not know Neuvillette is hitting 400k per CA :deadbanana4:

and that's not including the damage that sub dps like Fadschl/Yae/Kazuha do themselves!

Poor other CA users :bibliahh:

2 minutes ago, Fevesy said:

and that's not including the damage that sub dps like Fadschl/Yae/Kazuha do themselves!

Poor other CA users :bibliahh:

Thoughts on Yas Miko instead of fadschl?

35 minutes ago, Mirrorcle said:

Thoughts on Yas Miko instead of fadschl?

Fadschl is better from an energy point of view but as miss nasa said energy isn't really an issue with his signature tbh. Yae is OK but I think it takes too long for her to set up her turrets again mid-rotation since Neuvillette's on the field a lot of the time. Speaking about my account if I were to use Yae she just deletes the mobs before I can even start Neuvillette's CA because I have her at C6 so I'm gonna be forced to use Fadschl or Raiden as an E bot:deadbanana2:

Manifesting Clorinde to be an off-field electro girl that fits perfectly into Neuvillette's gameplay :jonny: Electro charged Renaissance is coming 

Got CHILE, but before that qiqi'd had to sabotage at 2nd mult. **** THAT *****, I could have saved the rest of my stash for 4.1

YD8WDgc.gif

Edited by mael

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.