Genshin Impact | 5.0 4th Anniversary | FONTAINE RATE DEADLINE 24.08

Mirrorcle

12 hours ago, BlackoutZone said:

Yeah I thought about that, but his burst is so fun, will def pull for him eventually but maybe not now. Abyss becoming so centered around big enemies is so unfortunate for my growing love for freeze and grouping... I wonder when we are gonna get hit with some dendro reactions nerfing. I'm still far away from completing quests/exploration and we are expected to get some nice bonuses with the anniversary soon so I have some flexibility for pulling.

As per Yalan convo, I'm still in little debate if I should pull for her as well. She seems near universally acclaimed and called must pull for some even, but in most cases I just see Xingqiu doing her job better. People say she's fun, but I find her skill a bit clunky? And burst requires random normal attack to follow or something?

The thing is Venti is good when he is good, but in Spiral Abyss small mobs aren't usually the big challenges players face. I mean yeah it's easy and fun to press his Q and suck all of them in his black hole, but there isn't really a necessity for it you can use other cc units or simply run to one side of the arena to mae the AI follow you so he isn't really a must pull. Of course if you like him because design or whatever pull for him.

As for Yelan, I don't think anyone can go wrong with her. Specially a fairly new player that needs stronger units. She's just good and very flexible in many teams. I would pull for her myself but I have to resist for Neuvillette. I find her skill not clunky at all, in fact everytime I've used it I feel it's very smooth. Also that normal attack you mention, I believe you are refering to that instant charged shot she has when her bracelet glows. You don't have to use that at all, in fact no one in actualy spiral abyss uses it. She's literally just like Xingqiu but with less utility in exchange to a lot of damage. I mean running both of them together makes the game a cakewalk lol

I actually miss having her because when I'm making teams I lack another hydro unit that can fit in my other spiral abyss team. I wanted to use Candace for my Hyperbloom team but she sucks specially if you don't have her C6 so I ended up going with Kokomi who didn't add much to the comp as a second Hydro since Kuki heals enough on that team.

Edited by Cloudy

• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Venice B

• Cloudy

• CBC

• G.U.Y. Gaga

Top Posters In This Topic

16 hours ago, Cloudy said:

I had more trouble on the second half because Baizhu is a disgrace and a flop, what a useless character I swear to god... I ended up having to bring Nahida and Fischl on my Yae/Baizhu team to make up for the lack of energy his ass needs and to make up for the loss of damage against the copelius fight...

You played Yae without Fischl and/or Nahida and you think Baizhu was the problem there :rip:

if you want to do aggravate Yae, Yae + Fischl core is the strongest in the game. There’s no reason to not run that core if one needs more damage. That’s like saying Kokomi is trash because you ran Kokomi Ayaka and then were forced to bring in Kazuha + Shen He to do dmg. 

not to mention sounds like you ran double electro double Dendro in the end (which is more than fine) but if you were doing a test to play an aggravate team without Nahida, all you need to do was Yae + Fischl (again strongest aggravate core in the game) + Kazuha + Baizhu :redface:

Edited by Chiidish

46 minutes ago, Chiidish said:

You played Yae without Fischl and/or Nahida and you think Baizhu was the problem there :rip:

if you want to do aggravate Yae, Yae + Fischl core is the strongest in the game. There’s no reason to not run that core if one needs more damage. That’s like saying Kokomi is trash because you ran Kokomi Ayaka and then were forced to bring in Kazuha + Shen He to do dmg. 

not to mention sounds like you ran double electro double Dendro in the end (which is more than fine) but if you were doing a test to play an aggravate team without Nahida, all you need to do was Yae + Fischl (again strongest aggravate core in the game) + Kazuha + Baizhu :redface:

Girl I was just trying to not use the same characters over and over again. I remembered I pulled for him and I wanted to use it so it wasn't forgotten :redface:

I was running Yae, Kazuha, Baizhu and Sara. I don't want to use the same characters over and over again that's why I build most of them.

Baizhu's energy is so shitty, she almost never had his ult up and I have to say his utility is kind of **** imo. I know he ain't a shielder but there's like 0 resistance to interruption, Yae and Sara were getting thrown around like sand bags :rip:

I ended up changing his HP% sands to a shitty ER ones. And still he was struggling to get his ult back up in the Yae, Nahida, Fishcl comb while the others had no issues...

PFFFFFF :bibliahh:

I was like “**** it, let me drop 30/40 wishes for Yelan. If I get her, good, she’ll be a good pair for Xingqiu, if I don’t I got closer to Furina when I pull for her while getting nice constellation for Bennet/Lynnette”

And in those 40 wishes I got C3 Bennet, C4 Lynette and DOUBLE YELAN one after another :bibliahh:

I have no choice but to stan Godlan now

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Cloudy said:

Girl I was just trying to not use the same characters over and over again. I remembered I pulled for him and I wanted to use it so it wasn't forgotten :redface:

I was running Yae, Kazuha, Baizhu and Sara. I don't want to use the same characters over and over again that's why I build most of them.

Baizhu's energy is so shitty, she almost never had his ult up and I have to say his utility is kind of **** imo. I know he ain't a shielder but there's like 0 resistance to interruption, Yae and Sara were getting thrown around like sand bags :rip:

I ended up changing his HP% sands to a shitty ER ones. And still he was struggling to get his ult back up in the Yae, Nahida, Fishcl comb while the others had no issues...

Which weapon are you using on Baizhu? I find him enough to burst on cd with R5 prototype amber and 180% ER while maintaining 48K hp. Of course 2nd dendro is needed for his lackluster dendro application which i usually just use DMC.

2 hours ago, Mirrorcle said:

Which weapon are you using on Baizhu? I find him enough to burst on cd with R5 prototype amber and 180% ER while maintaining 48K hp. Of course 2nd dendro is needed for his lackluster dendro application which i usually just use DMC.

I had him on TToDS for the full HP buff he provides + the atk boost for someone like Yae. I don't want to give him prototype amber because that's for my Kokomi. I've decided to rebuild him and give him Favonious so I might have to snipe a few crit roles...

These upcoming banners are going to feel so long :gaycat6:

Give us Neufaggette already :jonny:I have like 120 wishes ready pls :jonny5:

There is genuinely no way Strongbox isn't programmed to be a scam of the year. Every time I delude myself to give it a try I get the worst stats imaginable :bibliahh:

43 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

There is genuinely no way Strongbox isn't programmed to be a scam of the year. Every time I delude myself to give it a try I get the worst stats imaginable :bibliahh:

I'm not going to complain because I actually managed to get some decent Thundery Fury pieces without having to ever farm that domain. My Keqing and Lisa are eating good :jonny:

However is still not efficient. I mainly use it when I'm farming a domain for 1 set of artifacts and I fully feed the strongbox the other set I have no use for

3 hours ago, Delusional said:

I hate artifacts 

why are they so hard / annoying to understand :ahh:

they're this shite game's only endgame content lbr :clap3:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Delusional said:

I hate artifacts 

why are they so hard / annoying to understand :ahh:

Same like they're the mechanic I dislike the most. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, BlackoutZone said:

PFFFFFF :bibliahh:

I was like “**** it, let me drop 30/40 wishes for Yelan. If I get her, good, she’ll be a good pair for Xingqiu, if I don’t I got closer to Furina when I pull for her while getting nice constellation for Bennet/Lynnette”

And in those 40 wishes I got C3 Bennet, C4 Lynette and DOUBLE YELAN one after another :bibliahh:

I have no choice but to stan Godlan now

I just got Yelan in 30 pulls :deadbanana2: Only C0 but I still have 90 pulls for Neuvillette

You will definitely see a change in your account. You should have no problem clearing content with her and Xingqiu in the same team

Is anyone from you still playing TCG?

I am just collecting cards lol

I see quite a lot of people getting Yelan early lmao? I also got Lyney quite early too. :deadbanana4:

1 hour ago, Delusional said:

I see quite a lot of people getting Yelan early lmao? I also got Lyney quite early too. :deadbanana4:

Hoyo saw the sales and said let's give them something to get excited about. Generous small indie company :jonny5:

3 hours ago, nasa said:

220 pulls saved for Neuvillette so far. COMING for 300 :clap3:

Damn. Are you going all in on him?

18 hours ago, Cloudy said:

I'm not going to complain because I actually managed to get some decent Thundery Fury pieces without having to ever farm that domain. My Keqing and Lisa are eating good :jonny:

However is still not efficient. I mainly use it when I'm farming a domain for 1 set of artifacts and I fully feed the strongbox the other set I have no use for

Yeah I use it cause it's still better to gamble than just use 5 star for upgrading and farming desert pavilion for scara (and Flower for Kuki one day nn) leaves me with 95% of trash

6 hours ago, Cloudy said:

I just got Yelan in 30 pulls :deadbanana2: Only C0 but I still have 90 pulls for Neuvillette

You will definitely see a change in your account. You should have no problem clearing content with her and Xingqiu in the same team

Congrats :bird: GODlan really came through huh. I def ain't pulling for Neuvilette cause his Blastoise attack (with apparently terrible IR?) seems inefficient. Would love to be proven wrong when he officially drops tho. My most wanted rn is Kazuha which ofc im gonna wait century for now, literally hate myself for not joining y'all a week earlier :gaycat6: Nahida, Furina and Raiden.. and expectedly all will be present by like.. 4.5, hope the luck continues to be on my side

But yes I'm switching on Yelan already, her burst is amazing. Even with just favonius and no farmed artifacts it regenerates perfectly. Her skill having double usage on C1 is also just perfect. That being said pretty much entire time I've been playing now I've been only building Scara and he's able to solo with Layla's shield clear any content, boss or 90lvl domain. I pulled for Yelan just for the (not so distant anymore I guess) future abyss builds.

Thanks so much for guiding me at the beginning cause I was sooo lost that ~month ago :fan:

9 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

Yeah I use it cause it's still better to gamble than just use 5 star for upgrading and farming desert pavilion for scara (and Flower for Kuki one day nn) leaves me with 95% of trash

Congrats :bird: GODlan really came through huh. I def ain't pulling for Neuvilette cause his Blastoise attack (with apparently terrible IR?) seems inefficient. Would love to be proven wrong when he officially drops tho. My most wanted rn is Kazuha which ofc im gonna wait century for now, literally hate myself for not joining y'all a week earlier :gaycat6: Nahida, Furina and Raiden.. and expectedly all will be present by like.. 4.5, hope the luck continues to be on my side

But yes I'm switching on Yelan already, her burst is amazing. Even with just favonius and no farmed artifacts it regenerates perfectly. Her skill having double usage on C1 is also just perfect. That being said pretty much entire time I've been playing now I've been only building Scara and he's able to solo with Layla's shield clear any content, boss or 90lvl domain. I pulled for Yelan just for the (not so distant anymore I guess) future abyss builds.

Thanks so much for guiding me at the beginning cause I was sooo lost that ~month ago :fan:

Yeah I just did one last ten pull for the kiis and she appeared. Still over 90+ pulls for Neuvillette :jonny:

You're so lucky you got C1 your energy problems are solved, and she's a perfect pair with Wanderer and in many other teams because she fits in vape, freeze, hyperbloom, bloom. I don't know how long Kazuha will take to appear, but from the upcoming units I feel like Nahida is simply a must. She's just so fun to play and literally the best pic in any dendro team comp. So if you skip the entirely of 4.1 you have more than time to save for her or other. I myself I'm over Raiden, I don't think she's as essential as someone like Nahida is you have other electro units plus I try to get her three times and lost all three so I guess it's not meant to be, plus she would have to fight with Xiangling for The Catch so I pass.

38 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

Yeah I just did one last ten pull for the kiis and she appeared. Still over 90+ pulls for Neuvillette :jonny:

You're so lucky you got C1 your energy problems are solved, and she's a perfect pair with Wanderer and in many other teams because she fits in vape, freeze, hyperbloom, bloom. I don't know how long Kazuha will take to appear, but from the upcoming units I feel like Nahida is simply a must. She's just so fun to play and literally the best pic in any dendro team comp. So if you skip the entirely of 4.1 you have more than time to save for her or other. I myself I'm over Raiden, I don't think she's as essential as someone like Nahida is you have other electro units plus I try to get her three times and lost all three so I guess it's not meant to be, plus she would have to fight with Xiangling for The Catch so I pass.

Her utility is really just the main selling point :alexz:

Nahida absolutely a must I know, have not heard bad thing about her and had a chance to try her in a quest already. I’m very confident she’ll come in 4.3/4.4 so I’ll be pulling

Raiden is not a must, but I kinda like her? (also Raiden/Ei as a character :fan:). I don’t have any electro unit sans Lisa (which I don’t plan on using like ever) and Fischl which is fine, but not groundbreaking. I heard the new Fontaine set is great for her tho

Spilled with The Catch tho, I finally got R5 today :deadbanana2: shame it’s only one in the game

50 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

Her utility is really just the main selling point :alexz:

Nahida absolutely a must I know, have not heard bad thing about her and had a chance to try her in a quest already. I’m very confident she’ll come in 4.3/4.4 so I’ll be pulling

Raiden is not a must, but I kinda like her? (also Raiden/Ei as a character :fan:). I don’t have any electro unit sans Lisa (which I don’t plan on using like ever) and Fischl which is fine, but not groundbreaking. I heard the new Fontaine set is great for her tho

Spilled with The Catch tho, I finally got R5 today :deadbanana2: shame it’s only one in the game

I mean it's not like other dendro units cannot work fine but Nahida's dmg, dendro application, EM buff as well as her easy and comfy playstyle is such a slay.

As for Raiden many electro units can do what she does as a support sub dps unit. Fischl is really really good, dendro made her a beast and the new set is probably her bis. As for Lisa I wouldn't count her out, I would suggest getting her cons from the shop when they appear because she's honestly the most worthy out of the initial 3. Mine is C5, only 1 more until her C6 :jonny:

I might start farming exp books and mora for some days and ley off artifacts for some time. I'm always struggling with exp books. I'm not going to prefarm talent books for Neuvillette yet because there's always the possibility of losing the 50/50 so I will farm for his materials once I get him. I can farm the acuatic animals in the meantime tho. I might crown him if I get him just for the sake of it lol

I was anti yelan but switched the second I got her 

:gaycat: 

1 hour ago, Cloudy said:

I mean it's not like other dendro units cannot work fine but Nahida's dmg, dendro application, EM buff as well as her easy and comfy playstyle is such a slay.

As for Raiden many electro units can do what she does as a support sub dps unit. Fischl is really really good, dendro made her a beast and the new set is probably her bis. As for Lisa I wouldn't count her out, I would suggest getting her cons from the shop when they appear because she's honestly the most worthy out of the initial 3. Mine is C5, only 1 more until her C6 :jonny:

I might start farming exp books and mora for some days and ley off artifacts for some time. I'm always struggling with exp books. I'm not going to prefarm talent books for Neuvillette yet because there's always the possibility of losing the 50/50 so I will farm for his materials once I get him. I can farm the acuatic animals in the meantime tho. I might crown him if I get him just for the sake of it lol

I don't think it's worthy buying cons from shop overall :chick1: But if I was to do it I'd first aim for Xingqiu or Xiang, Fischl or even getting Beidou as some electro alternative. But either way it's probably still best to just wait for them on some banners. If Lisa pops up one some banner that Ill be pulling 5 star from heavily and I happen to get some of her cons I might build her then

Speaking of banners, do we think they will add 3rd one soon, it's gonna get crowded in the queue after Fontaine characters get added. Or do we know if they are gonna add some 5 stars to standard again soon

Also general question, I might get battle pass one time and I was curious if there is any weapon that's definitely better than the others in utility or one that's just absolute nope on anybody or are they just around the same

Edited by BlackoutZone

13 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

I don't think it's worthy buying cons from shop overall :chick1: But if I was to do it I'd first aim for Xingqiu or Xiang, Fischl or even getting Beidou as some electro alternative. But either way it's probably still best to just wait for them on some banners. If Lisa pops up one some banner that Ill be pulling 5 star from heavily and I happen to get some of her cons I might build her then

Speaking of banners, do we think they will add 3rd one soon, it's gonna get crowded in the queue after Fontaine characters get added. Or do we know if they are gonna add some 5 stars to standard again soon

The thing is Kaeya, Lisa and Amber are only on the standard banner, they are never featured on character banners unlike what happens in Honkai Star Rail, that's why people safe to buy their cons from the shop. Their cons are actually the rarest thing in  the game :skull: I wouldn't spend it on any other characters because they eventually get them by wishing unlike those three. I was actually quite lucky with getting Lisa cons from standard lol

11 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

Also general question, I might get battle pass one time and I was curious if there is any weapon that's definitely better than the others in utility or one that's just absolute nope on anybody or are they just around the same

From the original ones I guess serpent spine is a pretty worth it because there aren't many good claymores, the new catalyst is the second bis fro Neuvillette. I don't know which you should go for, I guess it depends on the characters you have and if they can use and need a new weapon.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.