Top Posters In This Topic

• Venice B

• Cloudy

• CBC

• G.U.Y. Gaga

Top Posters In This Topic

23 hours ago, CBC said:

maam go level his autos

Yeaaah I know, I also have the Jade Spear which is better than Deathmatch on him but I need to Level it as it is only lvl 50 or sp now 

I kinda forgot Baizhu existed in the game and that I actually pulled for him and leveled him all the way to his last ascension + gave him a full build

ezgif-4-53b4c8c37e.thumb.gif.4aac5e1bab4

On 8/30/2023 at 1:44 PM, DemnisBreezy said:

Ok yours is much better than mine already. Mine isnt really fully built I just saw and I may need to farm that domain for his BIS artifact set more :rip: Also my Faruzan isnt quite well build as well so I need to focus on her as well

Unbenannt.png

well lucky for us Xiao got a brand new bis 4pc in 4.0 :gaycat6: I'm so sick of farming for this edgelord.

25 minutes ago, £than said:

well lucky for us Xiao got a brand new bis 4pc in 4.0 :gaycat6: I'm so sick of farming for this edgelord.

Wait is that Hunter set better on him? Does it even increase his plunge attacks?

1 hour ago, DemnisBreezy said:

Wait is that Hunter set better on him? Does it even increase his plunge attacks?

36 crit rate for free during his burst so you can stack insane crit damage/atk on him :gaycat6:

His signature being a crit rate mainstat makes the need for rate subs even lower :gaycat6:

3 hours ago, £than said:

36 crit rate for free during his burst so you can stack insane crit damage/atk on him :gaycat6:

His signature being a crit rate mainstat makes the need for rate subs even lower :gaycat6:

Ok that does sound promising, maybe I will farm it a bit

4 minutes ago, G.U.Y said:

It's time for a Raiden/Ayaka rerun to save this **** show :sistrens:

Well Genshin is still stable.

I guess from 4.2 it will take its rightful spot.

13 minutes ago, G.U.Y said:

Honkai will freefall so hard in a couple months because after Fu Xuan they're only releasing uglee characters :ahh:

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Venice B said:

Honkai will freefall so hard in a couple months because after Fu Xuan they're only releasing uglee characters :ahh:

imagine making this kind of statement when Jingliu, Shajin and THEE Yae Miko are in the pipeline :redface:

8 hours ago, Underworld said:

spacer.png

The hips!!

He's literally perfect :gaycat6:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, £than said:

imagine making this kind of statement when Jingliu, Shajin and THEE Yae Miko are in the pipeline :redface:

Yeah I've made a few points all three are ugly :ahh:

4 hours ago, G.U.Y said:

not Star Rail stomping on Genshin for 3 months in a row when everyone said it would be dead after the first patch :sistrens:

tbh more players are probably just moving away from mobile considering how awfully big the game has become :sistrens:

• Like 1

Genshin peaked with Nilou

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

Did a 10 pull on messed up bob ***** to see if she randomly appeared and nothing so **** her.

Neuvillette is going to be a pain to farm, his materials are low key the most annoying ones. He cannot come sooner because I run out of characters to build and to level up friendship (at least from the ones I want to use)

Edited by Cloudy

Accidentally did a 10 pull on Lyney banner, got 5 star on 1 pity and lost it to Jean. Everything is going RIGHT :fan:

hope Furina is coming in 4.2 cause I don’t plan on pulling anyone now fr, maybe Venti

I hate Yelan so much is2g I tried using her on my Cyno hyperbloom team on floor 12 and she couldn't break that fire crab shield even with her burst... then I swapped her for Xingqiu and he broke the shield with his E :ahh:

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, BlackoutZone said:

Accidentally did a 10 pull on Lyney banner, got 5 star on 1 pity and lost it to Jean. Everything is going RIGHT :fan:

hope Furina is coming in 4.2 cause I don’t plan on pulling anyone now fr, maybe Venti

I wouldn't pull for Venti honestly. His value has dropped a lot and tbh most abyss cicles nowdays it's a couple of strong mobs that you can manage to groupe them tricking the AI.

I would definitely not waste my guaranteed on him.

3 hours ago, Venice B said:

I hate Yelan so much is2g I tried using her on my Cyno hyperbloom team on floor 12 and she couldn't break that fire crab shield even with her burst... then I swapped her for Xingqiu and he broke the shield with his E :ahh:

Yeah Yelan's coordinated attacks don't target the horns, Xingqiu's does although not all of them, that's why I brought Kokoqueen and her AoE Hydro application :gaycat2:

This abyss was imo the perfect difficulty and it was fun. I run Xingqiu - Kokomi - Kuki - Alhaitham first half and they shreded all. I had more trouble on the second half because Baizhu is a disgrace and a flop, what a useless character I swear to god... I ended up having to bring Nahida and Fischl on my Yae/Baizhu team to make up for the lack of energy his ass needs and to make up for the loss of damage against the copelius fight...

1 hour ago, Cloudy said:

I wouldn't pull for Venti honestly. His value has dropped a lot and tbh most abyss cicles nowdays it's a couple of strong mobs that you can manage to groupe them tricking the AI.

I would definitely not waste my guaranteed on him.

Yeah I thought about that, but his burst is so fun, will def pull for him eventually but maybe not now. Abyss becoming so centered around big enemies is so unfortunate for my growing love for freeze and grouping... I wonder when we are gonna get hit with some dendro reactions nerfing. I'm still far away from completing quests/exploration and we are expected to get some nice bonuses with the anniversary soon so I have some flexibility for pulling.

As per Yalan convo, I'm still in little debate if I should pull for her as well. She seems near universally acclaimed and called must pull for some even, but in most cases I just see Xingqiu doing her job better. People say she's fun, but I find her skill a bit clunky? And burst requires random normal attack to follow or something?

Regarding pulling for Venti

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

I heard from my good sis that Neuvillette feels better to play with Venti than Kazuha but that's just ha opinion from what she experienced! :gaycat1:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.