Genshin Impact | 5.0 4th Anniversary | FONTAINE RATE DEADLINE 24.08

Mirrorcle

Before we start getting leaks on who the next weekly boss will be. I know one thing is certain, they ain't topping THIS :clap3:

Edited by Fevesy

• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Venice B

• Cloudy

• CBC

• G.U.Y. Gaga

Top Posters In This Topic

13 hours ago, Fevesy said:

Before we start getting leaks on who the next weekly boss will be. I know one thing is certain, they ain't topping THIS :clap3:

Not only this but his JP VA snapped too. I love his lines during this battle :WAP:

The water exploration is cute (mostly bc of the visuals and soundtrack) but other than that Fontaine is boring as hell, Sumeru outsold 

ezgif-4-53b4c8c37e.thumb.gif.4aac5e1bab4

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Venice B said:

The water exploration is cute (mostly bc of the visuals and soundtrack) but other than that Fontaine is boring as hell, Sumeru outsold 

fontaine has 0 dessert so you know youre lying

2 hours ago, CBC said:

fontaine has 0 dessert so you know youre lying

this alone >>>>>>>>>>>>> FADtaine

01-3840x2160-daa2547ad5b8.jpg

1 hour ago, Venice B said:

this alone >>>>>>>>>>>>> FADtaine

01-3840x2160-daa2547ad5b8.jpg

ptsd cuz of the hours lost inside that bs

49 minutes ago, G.U.Y said:

White twinks hating on sumeru. Y ? 

Reveal hidden contents

im not white

Finished everything in Fontaine already.... bored until next patch i fear. Might build Candace because i have nothing to do

Is there anyone who built non C6 Faruzan and is it worth it? Cause somehow when I was pulling for Scara and Kokomi I only got her to C1 and every damn video mentions how perfect she is for scara but at C6. Is she still worth it (perhaps for other anemo support sans scara too?) or is she a waste of a slot

Just now, BlackoutZone said:

Is there anyone who built non C6 Faruzan and is it worth it? Cause somehow when I was pulling for Scara and Kokomi I only got her to C1 and every damn video mentions how perfect she is for scara but at C6. Is she still worth it (perhaps for other anemo support sans scara too?) or is she a waste of a slot

She's not worth building before C2. Her C2 is her starting point, her C4 makes her more functional (last abyss cycle I got 36* with C4 Faruzan + Xiao) and C6 turns her into a whole different character. And even with her C4 you need a **** ton of ER to make her burst before cooldown and her rotation is kinda clunky since you need to use her charged shots to get some ER. Mine used to use 2pc exile 2pc emblem with 280ER and she would still not have her burst on time :clown:

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Venice B said:

She's not worth building before C2. Her C2 is her starting point, her C4 makes her more functional (last abyss cycle I got 36* with C4 Faruzan + Xiao) and C6 turns her into a whole different character. And even with her C4 you need a **** ton of ER to make her burst before cooldown and her rotation is kinda clunky since you need to use her charged shots to get some ER. Mine used to use 2pc exile 2pc emblem with 280ER and she would still not have her burst on time :clown:

Can you please Show your Xiao build and Team? I was barely able to finish Abyss Level 10 with my Xiao/Faruzan/Zhongli/Bennett team :jonny6:

26 minutes ago, DemnisBreezy said:

Can you please Show your Xiao build and Team? I was barely able to finish Abyss Level 10 with my Xiao/Faruzan/Zhongli/Bennett team :jonny6:

Currently this is my Xiao build, I'm trying to get him better sands & circlet but it's hard :monkey:

3w1RW0q.png

Usually his team is Faruzan/Zhongli/Bennett and they're on their standard builds, but for this specific abyss I ran him with Faruzan/Kazuha/Kokomi since he needs lots of healing and a hydro character to break the pyro shield. Also, in this team I run Kazuha on a dps build so he plays a sub dps role.

1 hour ago, Venice B said:

Pfff this is what I was afraid of, there was really no need for that burst to cost 80 for what it does

8 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

Pfff this is what I was afraid of, there was really no need for that burst to cost 80 for what it does

At C6 her burst becomes really busted though... not only it deals a lot of damage (mine does 50k ~ 60k on cast) but it also groups enemies periodically and gives that insane anemo dmg buff :wanda:

3 hours ago, Venice B said:

Currently this is my Xiao build, I'm trying to get him better sands & circlet but it's hard :monkey:

3w1RW0q.png

Usually his team is Faruzan/Zhongli/Bennett and they're on their standard builds, but for this specific abyss I ran him with Faruzan/Kazuha/Kokomi since he needs lots of healing and a hydro character to break the pyro shield. Also, in this team I run Kazuha on a dps build so he plays a sub dps role.

Ok yours is much better than mine already. Mine isnt really fully built I just saw and I may need to farm that domain for his BIS artifact set more :rip: Also my Faruzan isnt quite well build as well so I need to focus on her as well

Unbenannt.png

Edited by DemnisBreezy

3 hours ago, DemnisBreezy said:

Ok yours is much better than mine already. Mine isnt really fully built I just saw and I may need to farm that domain for his BIS artifact set more :rip: Also my Faruzan isnt quite well build as well so I need to focus on her as well

Unbenannt.png

maam go level his autos

On 8/27/2023 at 7:50 PM, G.U.Y said:

The streets are saying that furina will make her useful with her bond of life gimmick :sistrens:

The streets are saying that mobs in Abyss in 4.1 apply bond of life to you to screw you over so Furina is probably gonna get rid of it :sistrens:Healer/Support confirmed :sistrens:

4 hours ago, DemnisBreezy said:

Unbenannt.png

Yeah the 4pc effect plays a big difference on his damage. But that domain is HELL, I'm telling you! I've been farming for four months or so and still don't have better sands or circlet :rip: 

4.0 banners really coming for lowest selling ever huh

Finally completed and 100% the last desert zone :gaycat6:

3 hours ago, Cloudy said:

Finally completed and 100% the last desert zone :gaycat6:

Outsold that boring water zone 

7 hours ago, BlackoutZone said:

4.0 banners really coming for lowest selling ever huh

Why is that? Many people consider Zhongli as a must pull and Childe is very popular afaik. I find it hard to believe they'll do worse than EWla and Klee

6 minutes ago, GentleEarthquake said:

Why is that? Many people consider Zhongli as a must pull and Childe is very popular afaik. I find it hard to believe they'll do worse than EWla and Klee

Oh Im just exaggerating, but Childe reruns were pretty floppy for most, Zhongli is still the worst performing Archon too and the 4 stars low key suck as well. And that's all right before 4.1 which has Neuvi, Wrio, Venti and Hu Tao

4.1 will be a slay I think I'm gonna have to swipe because I want Neuvillette, Homa and Wrio... I might even skip Wrio but Neuvi and Homa are must pulls

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.