Genshin Impact | 5.0 4th Anniversary | FONTAINE RATE DEADLINE 24.08

Mirrorcle

The best part of Fontaine is how accessible it is to travel around, no massive trees, no steep slopes, no environmental phenomena trying to kill you for breathing, stamina-less swimming. Just a breath of fresh air for tired traveler

• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Venice B

• Cloudy

• CBC

• G.U.Y. Gaga

Top Posters In This Topic

Work is kicking my ass so I haven't had time to do anything besides unlocking some waypoints

5 hours ago, jijie101 said:

Fountaine already stomped on Sumeru, I said what I said:giraffe:

Sumeru will never be topped I fear 

New element/ reactions >>>>>> :sistrens:

______

The best part of Fontaint is the lack of common chests :clap3: I only found like 3/4 so far 

I never understood why Natlan is being kept so under the shadows but it makes me excited seeing the way they already know exactly what they're planning so I expect it at least to be very lore-heavy when we get there since by that time we would already be approaching some kind of endgame. I just hope the characters are creative and who knows, maybe a new kind of weapon will finally be launched.

9 minutes ago, pink lightning said:

maybe a new kind of weapon will finally be launched.

This is my theory too, a new weapon would be the most fitting thing to add once we get there and create some hype

7 minutes ago, pink lightning said:

I never understood why Natlan is being kept so under the shadows but it makes me excited seeing the way they already know exactly what they're planning so I expect it at least to be very lore-heavy when we get there since by that time we would already be approaching some kind of endgame. I just hope the characters are creative and who knows, maybe a new kind of weapon will finally be launched.

natlan is isolated from the rest of teyvat because of the heat, a massive desert and because their tribes are constantly at war with each other. irl i think we don't know much because mihoyo doesn't quite know what to do with the region. we know the company is racist and given the nation is in part inspired by africa im sure theyre trying their best to avoid creating black characters but still maintain the inspiration of the region :biblio:

4 hours ago, pink lightning said:

yeah that would be cool actually

sumeru (new element) > fontaine > natlan (new weapon) > snezhnaya > khaenri'ah (new element)

:WAP:

Randomly got Yelan back to back :jonny: 

• Like 1

I finished my Layla build. She has like 74% crit rate with Harbinger of dawn, 40k HP and 160% ER. Almost friendship 10 and I don't know who I should try to build after her.

I wonder if she will be viable with Neuvillette. Her C4 should work nice with him tho I only have her at C2.

5 hours ago, Cloudy said:

I finished my Layla build. She has like 74% crit rate with Harbinger of dawn, 40k HP and 160% ER. Almost friendship 10 and I don't know who I should try to build after her.

I wonder if she will be viable with Neuvillette. Her C4 should work nice with him tho I only have her at C2.

Yeah her C4 will probably be good for him but other than that  + her shield I don't think she has much value on Neuvi teams since he probably won't be very good in freeze teams. Zhongli is still his premiere shield support for the fat shield + res shred. 

That Fontaine finishing sword seems like an alt of The Catch that prioritizes both burst and skill, who could utilize that well?

Edited by BlackoutZone

3 hours ago, BlackoutZone said:

That Fontaine finishing sword seems like an alt of The Catch that prioritizes both burst and skill, who could utilize that well?

That sword doesn't seem to be BiS for any characters we currently have but I guess Kaeya and Kazuha can use it. Bennett too if you only care about ER.

• Thanks 1

Can Neuvillette come out already, like I need him

Looking at Fu Xuan's kit, Dehya could have been such a great unit if they went full on support. Such a pity

1 hour ago, Cloudy said:

Fu Xuan

Who is that? That Karen bird from Liyue?

Edited by GentleEarthquake

1 hour ago, mael said:

Mommy Karen will apparently be Anemo healer

5SKvrDu.gif

If she buffs anemo damage / plunging attacks my Xiao will have the time of his life :katie2:

So what is Sigewinne meant to be? A half Melusine? Does that mean she's the result of a man doing the nasty with one of them?

5SKvrDu.gif

37 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

So what is Sigewinne meant to be? A half Melusine? Does that mean she's the result of a man doing the nasty with one of them?

5SKvrDu.gif

The less you think about it, the better

5SKvrDu.gif

Kaveh literally breaking the game wtf is going on

5SKvrDu.gif

17 minutes ago, Venice B said:

Kaveh literally breaking the game wtf is going on

5SKvrDu.gif

What game exactly? Just Dance?

5SKvrDu.gif

I waited through all those dead Sumeru patches for Wriothesley just to see that Hoyoverse has given him THE most unappealing kit out of all 5*s barring the v1.0 standard banner 5*s. And then I saw what Neuv is getting :irate:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.