Genshin Impact | 5.0 4th Anniversary | FONTAINE RATE DEADLINE 24.08

Mirrorcle

I want to see their gameplay so bad. I hope they are different and not the usual boring kit...

• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Venice B

• Cloudy

• CBC

• G.U.Y. Gaga

Top Posters In This Topic

Neuvillette's drip marketing being more relevant to the lore than 95% of the characters story quests :ahh:

Both Neuvillette and Wriothesley being on field units...

rose-mcgowan-imagine-how-tired-we-are.gif

Last day of Sumeru and I must say this region was a SLAY. Managed to get every single limited character except for NiLOSER.

Also, Alhaitham and Kaveh are peak Genshin Impact and we're only going downhill from now on. Fontaine will be a big flop, I literally want three characters from that region at most. This will truly be Genshin's flop era.

Fl.gif

4 minutes ago, Venice B said:

Last day of Sumeru and I must say this region was a SLAY. Managed to get every single limited character except for NiLOSER.

Also, Alhaitham and Kaveh are peak Genshin Impact and we're only going downhill from now on. Fontaine will be a big flop, I literally want three characters from that region at most. This will truly be Genshin's flop era.

Fl.gif

So you got CyNO but skipped queen of bloom? Well there's always her next rerun for you to redeem yourself

Yeah I feel like there's less excitement about Fontaine. Sumeru was really talked since the beginning of the game and youo had dendro to look forward to, they should have implemented more and new gameplay stuff to make it more exciting

So far they are starting pretty weak, with three reruns and Lyney seems very underwhelming in terms of kit. This would have been a great moment to introduce a new weekly game mode that's not Spiral Abyss. I'm not even excited to get the free Lynette because she's also so underwhelming in terms of kit

The good thing my primos can be all saved for 4.1, the c0ck patch

Fl.gif

28 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

So you got CyNO but skipped queen of bloom? Well there's always her next rerun for you to redeem yourself

Yeah I feel like there's less excitement about Fontaine. Sumeru was really talked since the beginning of the game and youo had dendro to look forward to, they should have implemented more and new gameplay stuff to make it more exciting

So far they are starting pretty weak, with three reruns and Lyney seems very underwhelming in terms of kit. This would have been a great moment to introduce a new weekly game mode that's not Spiral Abyss. I'm not even excited to get the free Lynette because she's also so underwhelming in terms of kit

The good thing my primos can be all saved for 4.1, the c0ck patch

Fl.gif

Sumeru = release of dendro

Fontaine = ousia/pneuma

Like look at this DOWNGRADE

Fl.gif

5 minutes ago, Venice B said:

Sumeru = release of dendro

Fontaine = ousia/pneuma

Like look at this DOWNGRADE

Fl.gif

Btw I just saw the mess about Lyney's teaser/trailer being mass disliked by the Korean male players and the mess over there

This people need professional help

Fl.gif

Edited by Cloudy

Today is the day I finally stop using RATmber to light torches in the overworld. You will come home twink king! :duca: 

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Julián said:

Today is the day I finally stop using RATmber to light torches in the overworld. You will come home twink king! :duca: 

Imagine not having Yoimiya :sistrens:

17 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

Imagine not having Yoimiya :sistrens:

I'll pull for her when she reruns in Snezhnaya :eli:

12 minutes ago, Julián said:

I'll pull for her when she reruns in Snezhnaya :eli:

I actually got her by accident. I dropped my controler while on the gacha page and it did a 10 pull and got her :gaycat6:

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

I actually got her by accident. I dropped my controler while on the gacha page and it did a 10 pull and got her :gaycat6:

Not this :ahh:

I got both Kokomi and Wanderer in 45 pulls without guaranteed :-*

1 hour ago, Cloudy said:

sdkfjsljkgd :ahh: She's good though, I like Yoimiya, I'll eventually get her. Her reruns have just always been extremely unlucky, always sandwiched between better characters lol

1 hour ago, Cloudy said:

this is what we all tell ourselves :fan:

still downloading..... my wifi + no PS5 preinstall.... oh its over for me

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.