Genshin Impact | 5.0 4th Anniversary | FONTAINE RATE DEADLINE 24.08

Mirrorcle

2 hours ago, willmcclure9 said:

SUNFIRE destroyed 12.1-2

But for some reason by Yoimiya team is struggling against the Thunder Manifestation :bibliahh:

2023-06-04-11-25-24.png 

I know the arts arent that great but i cant go into that domain again, ive been in there for months :skull: 

Really? I've heard this abyss is awful for Yoimiya expect the electro bird chamber :rip: 

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Venice B

• Cloudy

• CBC

• G.U.Y. Gaga

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Venice B said:

Really? I've heard this abyss is awful for Yoimiya expect the electro bird chamber :rip: 

Yeah that’s the one I can’t get on time :skull: 

Forehead/Nerf did it :clap3: Now let me try out burgeon Klee… that C2 finally gonna have some use.

16 hours ago, £than said:

Forehead/Nerf did it :clap3: Now let me try out burgeon Klee… that C2 finally gonna have some use.

A stan putting her C4 Godyaka to use. :clap3:

On 6/4/2023 at 7:29 AM, willmcclure9 said:

SUNFIRE destroyed 12.1-2

But for some reason by Yoimiya team is struggling against the Thunder Manifestation :bibliahh:

2023-06-04-11-25-24.png 

I know the arts arent that great but i cant go into that domain again, ive been in there for months :skull: 

33.9 crit rate and only 131 crit dmg when Yoimiya ascends with crit rate, oh babes you are gonna have to stay parked in Emblem/Shimenawa for another year :rip:

33 minutes ago, Chiidish said:

33.9 crit rate and only 131 crit dmg when Yoimiya ascends with crit rate, oh babes you are gonna have to stay parked in Emblem/Shimenawa for another year :rip:

The circlet is off-set so they could just replace it with literally any Crit Rate main stat. :rip:

Wait that would make the ratio 58/69 or smth nnn

Edited by highwind44029

I'm here to confirm burgeon Kleesus is the moment. The way my cope ass build devoured Floor 12 :clap3:

spacer.png

9 minutes ago, £than said:

I'm here to confirm burgeon Kleesus is the moment. The way my cope ass build devoured Floor 12 :clap3:

spacer.png

Mmmm I guess I can use Tohma? What's the talent levels? Anyone give me any tips on how to use Tohma with Kokomi/Nahida and the third unit I'm thinking Bennet or Xiangling, don't know what else to run, maybe Yelan/XQ? 

16 minutes ago, Lexiel said:

Mmmm I guess I can use Tohma? What's the talent levels? Anyone give me any tips on how to use Tohma with Kokomi/Nahida and the third unit I'm thinking Bennet or Xiangling, don't know what else to run, maybe Yelan/XQ? 

Thoma would work in a burgeon team with Nahida and Yelan I guess? But if your plan is to use him on this current abyss I think you'd be better off with Nahida, Bennett, Xiangling and Yelan/XQ. I tried to use him this abyss with Ayato for a burgeon team and I think his pyro app isn't that reliable, his E has a long ass CD and his energy needs are a big issue. Bennett is much better because you always have his E to break the cryo shields.

3 hours ago, highwind44029 said:

The circlet is off-set so they could just replace it with literally any Crit Rate main stat. :rip:

Wait that would make the ratio 58/69 or smth nnn

Yeah true, the issue isn’t even  the circlet it’s that all the peices have such low crit value for all them, def need to spend more time farming. The circlet isn’t enough to cover all those dead stats

2 hours ago, Lexiel said:

for burgeon you don't really need to level his talents bc his shield will be paper thin no matter what since you're building full EM with enough ER to burst on cooldown unless you really want to invest and go for HP subs. Just 90 him and he's set.

He's basically the same core as Kuki hyperbloom - Nahida/Thoma/Hydro/flex. I do like running double hydro usually so you can guarantee burning won't proc + HP boost for Thoma/Yelan/Ayato/Kokometa etc. :giraffe:

Well he's LV90 already, if he doesnt' work I guess i'll force my way through with Xiangling and Benny

These latest leaks about Fontaine...

Your favorite Fergie gif - Base - ATRL

Thinking of skipping Allah again but maybe I'll throw 3 multis for little legend cons then just perch for Eula her Song of the Fashion Impact.

I kind of hate Al hait 

I just don’t get him and mad I pulled lol

1 hour ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

I kind of hate Al hait 

oop skill issue i fear, dendro childe did THAT

00001.thumb.gif.82e681702e29421a8950a8ef

Got Kazuha in 5 pulls. My Raiden slashing for 290k now without food buffs. He's so insane. :ghostface:

Finally my account will be complete later today when I get KazuGOD!

I forgot kazhua was coming and was so confused about this abyss 

it’s literally made for him :rip:

nahida and him are lowkey the best characters in this game lol 

9 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

I kind of hate Al hait 

7 hours ago, highwind44029 said:

8 hours ago, highwind44029 said:

Well I hate childe too :sistrens: 

Just now, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Alhaitham is great tho sis, he is not that hard to play and he does a ton of damage, give him another try

-----

I've been so desinterested, they really need to step up the character design because the Honkai ones Genshin's lately >>>>>

2 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Childe is really hard to play though, probably the hardest. I'll get him eventually because my goal is to have all the male characters but I don't look forward to playing him :weeps:

Alhaitham is really easy though, you just need to figure out how to keep his mirrors up while he's on field. Alhaitham is probably my strongest characters right now, he does 55k ~ 60k per tick of his burst on spread teams.

Edited by Venice B

Oh wow the

Spoiler

Arlecchino

mains in reddit are having complete mental breakdowns, phones are being tossed to the trash, PCs are being burned, lives are being RUINED. MiHOEyo really said SIKE :ahh: 

2 hours ago, Lexiel said:

Oh wow the

Hide contents

Arlecchino

mains in reddit are having complete mental breakdowns, phones are being tossed to the trash, PCs are being burned, lives are being RUINED. MiHOEyo really said SIKE :ahh: 

And it's probably a fake leak anyway :bibliahh:

But if this ends up being true it will be a full kii 

:dies:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.