Genshin Impact | 5.0 4th Anniversary | FONTAINE RATE DEADLINE 24.08

Mirrorcle

Didn't get Kirara but whatever i'm saving for fontaine #longrun #grind #future #waitinggame

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Venice B

• Cloudy

• CBC

• G.U.Y. Gaga

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the first update in ages that I have like absolute zero will to play this game is2g it will be a long ass wait until 3.8 :weeps:

Got Kirara in one pull thank god bc i have C0 Yoimiya and C2 Yae.... Now to spend the rest of the months gems on the weapon banner i guess :bibliahh:

I’ve been actually playing Genshin thanks to Yoimiya’s story quest. I’m so excited for the combat event, real ones KNOW we are about to get clapped up 

Got Yoimiya in 5 pulls after trying to get Kirara :skull: Now I have a lvl 1 Ganyu and Yoimiya and no Kaveh nor Kirara

Never forgetti.

96EI2MI.png

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, highwind44029 said:

Never forgetti.

96EI2MI.png

The easiest skip for me, gonna waste my pulls on something that's really worth it: Kazuha's C2 :1stplace:

6 hours ago, highwind44029 said:

Never forgetti.

96EI2MI.png

:clap3:

3 hours ago, Venice B said:

The easiest skip for me, gonna waste my pulls on something that's really worth it: Kazuha's C2 :1stplace:

Nahida burst kinda ended Kazuha C2's EM sharing... before even thinking about Nahida her insanity that is C2. :gaycat6:

10 hours ago, highwind44029 said:

Never forgetti.

96EI2MI.png

Didnt expect to win Yas Miko. I've been on losing streak since 2.5 raiden rerun. :rip:

5 hours ago, £than said:

Nahida burst kinda ended Kazuha C2's EM sharing... before even thinking about Nahida her insanity that is C2. :gaycat6:

The way the rest of us have moved on from C2 FADzuha while the other girls are still behind. :rip:

13 hours ago, £than said:

idk Kazuha still slays in my books so :1stplace:

This abyss :ahh: They really wanna make that "abyss creates anxiety" statement true. Probably the hardest/most annoying one so far just because of how restrictive it is :mazen: 

How are the Nilou mains doing in the current Abyss? :sistrens:

Time for miss Klee to shine. She obliterates cryo and hydro heralds shield with ease.

On 5/25/2023 at 2:17 AM, CBC said:

Didn't get Kirara but whatever i'm saving for fontaine #longrun #grind #future #waitinggame

:WAP:

On 5/27/2023 at 2:24 PM, Chiidish said:

I’ve been actually playing Genshin thanks to Yoimiya’s story quest. I’m so excited for the combat event, real ones KNOW we are about to get clapped up 

Oh b- im so excited miss spending an entire afternoon getting clapped just to win 10k mora :jonny5:

19 hours ago, Julián said:

This abyss :ahh: They really wanna make that "abyss creates anxiety" statement true. Probably the hardest/most annoying one so far just because of how restrictive it is :mazen: 

I personally thought it was easier than the previous one but I had to bring the big guns hyper raiden c2r1 and burgegod tao c1r1 :gaycat4:

3 minutes ago, Mirrorcle said:

Time for miss Klee to shine. She obliterates cryo and hydro heralds shield with ease.

kinda used the same team tho i do wanna try full em burgeon klee :jonny5:

M2YdHwC.png

10 minutes ago, CBC said:

:WAP:

Oh b- im so excited miss spending an entire afternoon getting clapped just to win 10k mora :jonny5:

I personally thought it was easier than the previous one but I had to bring the big guns hyper raiden c2r1 and burgegod tao c1r1 :gaycat4:

M2YdHwC.png

That Hutao team is really good for this abyss, I've used the same one for 2nd half and it was a breeze. My problem with this abyss is the fact we have 4 beasts on first half and I can't defeat them in less than 2 minutes :rip: 

3 hours ago, Venice B said:

That Hutao team is really good for this abyss, I've used the same one for 2nd half and it was a breeze. My problem with this abyss is the fact we have 4 beasts on first half and I can't defeat them in less than 2 minutes :rip: 

i simply gave up on my alt lol it's just not fun and it's triggering my launch abyss ptsd :biblio:

12 hours ago, CBC said:

M2YdHwC.png

As you should. This is the time when too much pyro from our little girl that we need. Her usage rate also skyrockets to double digits.

Managed to get 36* with Alhaitham spread on first half and Kazuha national on the second but is2g this is the worst abyss ever :rip: 

If you just want to cheese 12-1-2, run sunfire + any DPS that can do decent damage

i been telling the girls miss kitty was made for fontaine shes the new kuki

The way i already have all the dynamic skins for the char cards in TCG..

SUNFIRE destroyed 12.1-2

But for some reason by Yoimiya team is struggling against the Thunder Manifestation :bibliahh:

2023-06-04-11-25-24.png 

I know the arts arent that great but i cant go into that domain again, ive been in there for months :skull: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.