• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Venice B

• Cloudy

• CBC

• G.U.Y. Gaga

Top Posters In This Topic

Got Fagzhu and no Kaveh so I kept going and ended up getting GOATyu a couple days later

She's going to be collecting dust most likely but at least I have the og dps queen. Still no Fagveh tho

Chileno

Edited by Cloudy

The next patch looks so boring :rip: 

We need Fontaine NOW. 

2 hours ago, AcidPrince said:

The next patch looks so boring :rip: 

We need Fontaine NOW. 

I'm really excited for 3.8 tbh, the amusement park island we're getting seems promising 

Chileno

13 minutes ago, Venice B said:

I'm really excited for 3.8 tbh, the amusement park island we're getting seems promising 

Chileno

What? Do u have more info about it? :flame:

17 minutes ago, AcidPrince said:

What? Do u have more info about it? :flame:

There were some leaks about the summer event this year being an amusement park island with a rollercoaster and stuff, and apparently Klee, Eula and Kokomi will be the main girls of the event but idk how reliable all of this is

Chileno

• Like 1

Fontaine starting with a bang, Charlotte the 1st cryo catalyst

q3hOd7G.thumb.gif.8214c713a5a3137797cdc2

14 hours ago, CBC said:

Fontaine starting with a bang, Charlotte the 1st cryo catalyst

q3hOd7G.thumb.gif.8214c713a5a3137797cdc2

What?? Is it true?

39 minutes ago, Mirrorcle said:

FB_IMG_1684327901282.png

Byezhu haters, there's still time to switch.

He's so bad though is2g :rip: 

50 minutes ago, GentleEarthquake said:

What?? Is it true?

it's always stc but for now yes

I didn’t even use raiden this time 

I tried using Ayato burgeon on first half this time but my Ayato literally never crits and his damage output is BAD so I had to switch to Alhaitham eventually :bird:

Focalors confirmed as a sword user too thank god

We need a male pyro archer... Yoimiya I'm not in to and Amber is Amber....

10 hours ago, Mirrorcle said:

FB_IMG_1684327901282.png

Byezhu haters, there's still time to switch.

Makes sense the 10 people that pulled him would want to play him

katy-perry-hair-flip.thumb.gif.e4f41d621

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, mael said:

We need a male pyro archer... Yoimiya I'm not in to and Amber is Amber....

Lyney is coming :WAP:

Got Baizhu's weapon in literally 1 pull :deadbanana4:

WAIT GIRLS THE LORE OF DESHRET, RUKKA AND NABU MALIKATA IS SO DEEP :jonny: 

DID YOU GIRLS READ THE LORE? The fact that this place is the resting place of the previous Hydro Archon and Rukkadhevata anchored her consciousness to Teyvat so her friend wouldn't be swallowed by corruption and lost forever and her powers used to create a spring of life that can purify the oozing filth still pouring from Kaenri'ah :jonnycat:

wLufXe5.jpeg

On 5/18/2023 at 11:31 AM, Lexiel said:

WAIT GIRLS THE LORE OF DESHRET, RUKKA AND NABU MALIKATA IS SO DEEP :jonny: 

DID YOU GIRLS READ THE LORE? The fact that this place is the resting place of the previous Hydro Archon and Rukkadhevata anchored her consciousness to Teyvat so her friend wouldn't be swallowed by corruption and lost forever and her powers used to create a spring of life that can purify the oozing filth still pouring from Kaenri'ah :jonnycat:

wLufXe5.jpeg

Also the fact the oceanids traveled through the desert only to reach this place and honour the late hydro archon :emofish:

I'm so curious to know why the oceanids don't like the current hydro archon... I hope she's the first despicable archon and doesn't get a redemption like Ei did.

22 minutes ago, Venice B said:

Also the fact the oceanids traveled through the desert only to reach this place and honour the late hydro archon :emofish:

I'm so curious to know why the oceanids don't like the current hydro archon... I hope she's the first despicable archon and doesn't get a redemption like Ei did.

Well they were born from The lord of Amirta which was the previous Hydro Archon, she sent Rodheia and her kin all over Teyvat to fulfill her wish to connect the entire world through the oceans. While they were on duty, the catastophe in Kaenri'ah happened and The Lord of Amrita perished in battle along the rest of the archons (Exceptions being Venti, Zhongli, Rukkhadevata whom didn't participate because she was tasked with protecting Irminsul throught all of this and Ei arrived late, after Makoto had perished she was dealing with the whole Sakura tree/Istaroth)

I'm assuming after the Hydro Archon sacrificed herself to deal with the warped portal spewing Forbbidden knowledge and filth/beasts in Tunigi Hall and she was the last bastion of defense, Rukkhadevata forgo her oath to Irminsul to try and help her but she was only able to prevent the corruption to consume her consciousness like it had done to Ei's Youkai friends, also The Lord of Amrita as an archon was a being of pure elemental energy  so her body was used to create the Oasis and her consciousness to provide the transformative catalyst through the Harvisptokhm which had the power to purify the filth spewing from the rift.

Regarding Rodheia and the Lochfolk they do not share the views of The God of Justice, Focalors is apparently a very interesting character. From what I've gathered throught the lore she seems to be the one archon truly loyal to the laws of Celestia and she serves as Judge, Jury and Executioner of their laws. However, I'm assuming she's doing this as a way to one, protect her people and two prevent the inevitable calamity that swallowed Kaenri'ah to happen again considering her nation is the most technologically advanced Teyvat and they could be very close to attaining the abilities Rinedotthir did in Kaenri'ah which plunged Teyvat into chaos, had Celestia plunging multiple spikes throught the continet and unleashed the Abyss. 

• Like 3

On 5/17/2023 at 4:19 PM, Venice B said:

I tried using Ayato burgeon on first half this time but my Ayato literally never crits and his damage output is BAD so I had to switch to Alhaitham eventually :bird:

That's what crit rate is for :bird:

On 5/18/2023 at 2:56 PM, Venice B said:

Got Baizhu's weapon in literally 1 pull :deadbanana4:

My condolences :monkey:

19 hours ago, Lexiel said:

Well they were born from The lord of Amirta which was the previous Hydro Archon, she sent Rodheia and her kin all over Teyvat to fulfill her wish to connect the entire world through the oceans. While they were on duty, the catastophe in Kaenri'ah happened and The Lord of Amrita perished in battle along the rest of the archons (Exceptions being Venti, Zhongli, Rukkhadevata whom didn't participate because she was tasked with protecting Irminsul throught all of this and Ei arrived late, after Makoto had perished she was dealing with the whole Sakura tree/Istaroth)

I'm assuming after the Hydro Archon sacrificed herself to deal with the warped portal spewing Forbbidden knowledge and filth/beasts in Tunigi Hall and she was the last bastion of defense, Rukkhadevata forgo her oath to Irminsul to try and help her but she was only able to prevent the corruption to consume her consciousness like it had done to Ei's Youkai friends, also The Lord of Amrita as an archon was a being of pure elemental energy  so her body was used to create the Oasis and her consciousness to provide the transformative catalyst through the Harvisptokhm which had the power to purify the filth spewing from the rift.

Regarding Rodheia and the Lochfolk they do not share the views of The God of Justice, Focalors is apparently a very interesting character. From what I've gathered throught the lore she seems to be the one archon truly loyal to the laws of Celestia and she serves as Judge, Jury and Executioner of their laws. However, I'm assuming she's doing this as a way to one, protect her people and two prevent the inevitable calamity that swallowed Kaenri'ah to happen again considering her nation is the most technologically advanced Teyvat and they could be very close to attaining the abilities Rinedotthir did in Kaenri'ah which plunged Teyvat into chaos, had Celestia plunging multiple spikes throught the continet and unleashed the Abyss. 

Spoiler

I guess we will know more about the Amrita when Fontaine launches as we will be going there from the 3.6 zone

On 5/17/2023 at 10:37 AM, Venice B said:

He's so bad though is2g :rip: 

Weren’t you one of his biggest stans 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.