Genshin Impact | 4.8 Summertide Scales & Tales | Navia Nilou 17.07 | Emilie Yelan 6.8

Mirrorcle

Kaveh is the most beautiful male character in Genshin Impact. There, I said it. :jonny5:

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Venice B

• Cloudy

• CBC

• G.U.Y. Gaga

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Venice B said:

Kaveh is the most beautiful male character in Genshin Impact. There, I said it. :jonny5:

Nah nothing gets me off more than the thought of diluc Stuffing his claymore down my wavepoint

3 hours ago, Venice B said:

tea... those fruity hair clips of his :jonny5:

Of course ATRL would go crazy over blondie

lZ5Ntkq.gif

8 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Same with 30. (I’d pay but she’s an archon so has to be coming soon lol)

Dottore looks cute tbh 

I'm just hoping his playable version doesn't have a mask :gaycat6:

9 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Same with 30. (I’d pay but she’s an archon so has to be coming soon lol)

Dottore looks cute tbh 

I'll wish and whatever happens happens, if I don't get her oh well I guess I'll have pity for the next one I wanna pull. Although I really want her because I need Collei's flop ass OUT!!

9 hours ago, Venice B said:

He really is :jonny5:

3 hours ago, DanceFreak said:

lZ5Ntkq.gif

He is the prettiest tall male for sure. From the outfit to the hair, I wish he had darker skin to contrast with the pretty blonde tho

I can't believe him and Dottore are both claymore. It doesn't fit them at all

9 hours ago, DanceFreak said:

lZ5Ntkq.gif

At least he has the personality to back it up

lZ5Ntkq.gif

I couldve got nahida. But decided to spend all my wishes on the weapon banner last minute just to get... Skyward pride. I hate gays 

Well guys, he is here

I didn't expect her to look like this

Edited by Cloudy

She is niece and he is a flop (nothing new here) 

Sacaramouche looks annoying (but we will pull if he's a good support)

Walmart Miku looks ok :katie:

1 hour ago, Underworld said:

I dont like his new design..

It's not much different from his original, just a different color palette. I would expect Genshin to allow players to get the og skin, it would be dumb not to tbh

I noticed his vision has the shape of the Sumeru ones, not the Inazuma one, kind of weird

Well bye Nahida see you on your rerun :celestial:

1 hour ago, Cloudy said:

It's not much different from his original, just a different color palette. I would expect Genshin to allow players to get the og skin, it would be dumb not to tbh

I noticed his vision has the shape of the Sumeru ones, not the Inazuma one, kind of weird

I think his memories of Inazuma are not that fond or happy... maybe Sumeru will be the place he finally feels like himself/free, so that's why his vision is Sumeru shaped, just like Thoma has a Inazuma despite being from Mondstadt.

2 minutes ago, Venice B said:

Well bye Nahida see you on your rerun :celestial:

I think his memories of Inazuma are not that fond or happy... maybe Sumeru will be the place he finally feels like himself/free, so that's why his vision is Sumeru shaped, just like Thoma has a Inazuma despite being from Mondstadt.

Nahida is probably just going to be THEE dendro unit tho :jonny:

1 minute ago, Cloudy said:

Nahida is probably just going to be THEE dendro unit tho :jonny:

It sucks to have only Traveler and Collei available at the moment but soon we'll also get Yaoyao, Haitham, Baizhu and Kaveh so I'm not that worried, and my dendro Traveler is doing it's job so I think I will be fine :jonny: I believe in anemo supremacy

1 minute ago, Venice B said:

It sucks to have only Traveler and Collei available at the moment but soon we'll also get Yaoyao, Haitham, Baizhu and Kaveh so I'm not that worried, and my dendro Traveler is doing it's job so I think I will be fine :jonny: I believe in anemo supremacy

You know you'll want that Faruzan C6 and you'll be punished for it and she'll get Kujou/Gorou'ed and you'll have to wait til his next rerun :jonny:

Or worse HYV puts her Hatsune Miku ass in the rerun banners :jonny:

On 10/29/2022 at 2:28 AM, DanceFreak said:

lZ5Ntkq.gif

Who? No one cares about that Allah-Haitham fleshjack. We care about ScaraGOD 

On 10/29/2022 at 5:17 AM, ChatshireCat said:

tea... those fruity hair clips of his :jonny5:

What about Ayato? :jonny3:

3 hours ago, Cloudy said:

Thought it was weird too but it might be some lore thing. Iirc he never had a vision, he's just Raiden's puppet. So maybe we will see the first character getting their vision? :jonny5:

5 minutes ago, CBC said:

What about Ayato? :jonny3:

Thought it was weird too but it might be some lore thing. Iirc he never had a vision, he's just Raiden's puppet. So maybe we will see the first character getting their vision? :jonny5:

Some one hasn’t done all the quest 

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga

Can't believe I saved my primos for that flop design on Wanderer :rip: His kit better be IT.

3 minutes ago, TwoPonytails said:

Can't believe I saved my primos for that flop design on Wanderer :rip: His kit better be IT.

Don't understand why some people are so mad at it. It's basically a recolor of his og design if you liked that one you should like this one

His kit as well as Faruzan's are already leaked and seem fun

51 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Some one hasn’t done all the quest 

Whoop I did the archon quests tho :lakitu:

2 minutes ago, CBC said:

Whoop I did the archon quests tho :lakitu:

Aranara I thinkb

8 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Aranara I thinkb

Oh okay makes sensee then. I got stuck on that quest before starting the archon ones until I realised they're endless :ghostface:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.