Genshin Impact | 4.8 Summertide Scales & Tales | Navia Nilou 17.07 | Emilie Yelan 6.8

Mirrorcle

10 minutes ago, Chiidish said:

ATRL finally loaded wtf. Ok everything else is fair and totally fine to have as an opinion. But Childe international and Raiden international are not carried by the supports like other teams, they actually enable and support them to be even better. Raiden regening energy and increasing burst dmg makes her team cracked hence why she’s on the charts. Childe’s insane hydro application (far superior to Ayato and Kokomi) allows for easier double swirl for Kazuha and keeps up with Xiangling who has no ICD making the vapes more frequent, not to mention riptide quadratic scaling making this team the best for any AOE mobs (while still being amazing single target). 

The other teams you mentioned can probably clear the typical floor in like 40 seconds (because of broken supports) but as a Childe international user I’ve cleared floors designed for AOE like the current entire first half of abyss in 20 seconds or less sometimes 15 :rip:

Not trying to convince you to use Childe just wanted any newer players reading this to not think he’s not worth it. 

Raiden and Childe international are the only variants that consistently dominate abyss and I think that says enough about them as enablers for those broken supports compared to other users. 

S/N: if there is ever a really fast offield Dendro applicator Childe will instantly skyrocket again in the meta 

It wasn't my intention to say Childe was bad, I was just joking. I just feel people don't generally enjoy using him over other simpler and more characters. Of course I know the Raiden/Childe national teams are the baseline because they are their peak performance thanks to them, I was just trying to say that you don't necessarily need them to pull them off.

I don't know if they will ever release a fast offield dendro applicator, it would be too broken in general specially for bloom Nilou. I don't even know if it would be viable, you probably would take a ton of damage from the self inflicted damage. It would also probably make dendro core reactions maybe more complicated :deadbanana:

-------

The Sacramoustache and Dehya leaks sound interesting, I'm glad they are experimenting with characters kits. Also Faruzan sounds like the Anemo version of Kujou Sara, which is nice for Scaramouche but also for Xiao and even Heizou (btw that new artifact set sounds also good on him).

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Venice B

• Cloudy

• CBC

• G.U.Y. Gaga

Top Posters In This Topic

Nahida makes wacky bloom comps possible which is why we are going for her everyone! Get the Dendro RESET

also this guy kind of perfectly explains what we both mean by Childe in this video

I am inclined to agree with his ranking even tho I love Yoimiya.

I would say Childe and Yae imo are about = pull value but Childe international comp is so broken Yae doesn’t have a consistent team that is as notable as that. She is pretty consistently used in abyss tho so she has that. 

he basically said Nahida > Childe > Yae >> Yoimiya 

Fellow Nilou havers, what 4 star weapon would you recommend for her? I tried pulling for her weapon only to end up getting a frigging Skyward Pride instead. :rip: Guess I’ll just wait until her rerun to pull for her weapon or whenever it gets paired up with another weapon.

I want to get Childe but farming the HOD is a pain I still haven't a full set for my Ayato and I've been farming for ages :rip:

4 hours ago, Rachel Berry said:

Fellow Nilou havers, what 4 star weapon would you recommend for her? I tried pulling for her weapon only to end up getting a frigging Skyward Pride instead. :rip: Guess I’ll just wait until her rerun to pull for her weapon or whenever it gets paired up with another weapon.

Depends 

I used the new EM sword or iron sting.

but favionus and sacrificial work. Sacrificial is is actually more fun than her signature cause you can do both the skill and solo attack)

5 hours ago, Rachel Berry said:

I started farming for Nahida’s materials and it bothers me profusely that I have to wait until her banner  / 3.2 drops to farm the Dendro Hypostasis. :deadbanana:

I’m fine with that. It’s the weekly boss thing that will annoy me 

I'm going to wait till we get more info on leaks before pulling Nahidone :giraffe:

37 minutes ago, DanceFreak said:

I'm going to wait till we get more info on leaks before pulling Nahidone :giraffe:

Same. I'll also wait for the next beta so we can get more info on Faruzan, if she's serves Xiao dedicated support I'm puling :giraffe:

I may just go for the nahida rerun if I don’t get her with the few pulls I have 

cause I don’t want any of these. 

3 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

I may just go for the nahida rerun if I don’t get her with the few pulls I have 

cause I don’t want any of these. 

The fact I have all of them C6'd :rip: another reason to not pull on this banner

13 hours ago, Rachel Berry said:

I was using the jade cutter and tbh it wasn’t really giving but I switched to the sacrificial sword and it’s making her rotations run so smooth. My bloom team is EATING right now. 

22 hours ago, Chiidish said:

ATRL finally loaded wtf. Ok everything else is fair and totally fine to have as an opinion. But Childe international and Raiden international are not carried by the supports like other teams, they actually enable and support them to be even better. Raiden regening energy and increasing burst dmg makes her team cracked hence why she’s on the charts. Childe’s insane hydro application (far superior to Ayato and Kokomi) allows for easier double swirl for Kazuha and keeps up with Xiangling who has no ICD making the vapes more frequent, not to mention riptide quadratic scaling making this team the best for any AOE mobs (while still being amazing single target). 

The other teams you mentioned can probably clear the typical floor in like 40 seconds (because of broken supports) but as a Childe international user I’ve cleared floors designed for AOE like the current entire first half of abyss in 20 seconds or less sometimes 15 :rip:

Not trying to convince you to use Childe just wanted any newer players reading this to not think he’s not worth it. 

Raiden and Childe international are the only variants that consistently dominate abyss and I think that says enough about them as enablers for those broken supports compared to other users. 

S/N: if there is ever a really fast offield Dendro applicator Childe will instantly skyrocket again in the meta 

Don't mention things like "double swirl", the basic girls aren't ready for such a high concept. :fan:

Kaveh just looks like a pallete swap of Al-Haitham :lakitu:

5 hours ago, Cloudy said:

We WILL be pulling!!

He looks better than I've imagined I have no words

best of] Superpower's Best Of 2018 - Page 21 - Best of 2018 - ATRL

7 hours ago, Cloudy said:

We WILL be pulling!!

snooze 

4 hours ago, Venice B said:

He looks better than I've imagined I have no words

They really hit the slay button

Kaveh looks gorgeous. Miles better than Al-Haitham flop looking self :clap3:

The arana quest was cute

that did not need to be that long but at least it had primos lol

1 hour ago, Venice B said:

WE WILL BE PULLING :weeps:

“Happy birthday… Nahida.” :weeps: :jonny2:

D WORD TO ALL THE SAGES! 

8 hours ago, Venice B said:

WE WILL BE PULLING :weeps:

Happy Birthday QUEEEN!!

We will be pulling! Best archon ever!

Only 40 wishes, unless I'm super lucky I doubt I'm getting Nahidull :rip:

I think I will skip Nahida's banner only because I already have all the 4* characters with C6 so it will be a waste if I pull for her and end up losing the 50/50. I'd rather pull for Scaramouche because even if I lose the 50/50 I will snatch at least one copy of Faruzan and if he comes with Raiden then the chances of getting more Sara cons is also high.

lZ5Ntkq.gif

12 hours ago, Cloudy said:

Only 40 wishes, unless I'm super lucky I doubt I'm getting Nahidull :rip:

Same with 30. (I’d pay but she’s an archon so has to be coming soon lol)

Dottore looks cute tbh 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.