Genshin Impact | 4.8 Summertide Scales & Tales | Navia Nilou 17.07 | Emilie Yelan 6.8

Mirrorcle

The Evenstar catalyst can be useful on Sucrose or reactive EM hyperbloom/Aggravate units like Miko, Lisa, Kokomi and Kusanali

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Venice B

• Cloudy

• CBC

• G.U.Y. Gaga

Top Posters In This Topic

48 minutes ago, Lexiel said:

The Evenstar catalyst can be useful on Sucrose or reactive EM hyperbloom/Aggravate units like Miko, Lisa, Kokomi and Kusanali

I think I will use it on my Kusanali if I manage to get her... the atk buff will be good for my Cyno :gaycat5:

Just got nilous weapon

i did select the other weapon as a test/ didn’t care if I got either so the weapon banner is a scam lol

Yoimiya on nahida banner I think 

and the second half of abyss seems to be pyro focused again 

Pyro is so ****, I can't picture how they can make another good pyro character unless it's the third installment of HuTao/Yoimiya or a Nilou type of burgeon niche. Bennett and Xiangling simply ruined pyro as an element :gaycat6:

Yae Miko and Childe being the second half banners. :clap3: Let me save up for Miko’s C2.

I still don't know if  I'll pull for Nahida or Childe... I'll wait for the Cyno + Nahida showcases before I make up my mind :celestial5:

Nahida works on melt teams omg. I might pull that ugly child :ghostface:

15 hours ago, Rachel Berry said:

Yae Miko and Childe being the second half banners. :clap3: Let me save up for Miko’s C2.

Do you really need C2. I mean the slight bump in damage from her turrets is nice but not really worth it for me to pull for more cons. And the range is kind of useless since you are able to reposition them so easily and I don't think you need the range to kill anything. It's honestly useless

14 hours ago, Venice B said:

I still don't know if  I'll pull for Nahida or Childe... I'll wait for the Cyno + Nahida showcases before I make up my mind :celestial5:

Childe is a fad, Nahida seems like thee dendro unit :michael:

Yeah this patch seems not as exciting as the previous one. I was hoping we would see Scaramouche's reworked design and Kaveh or something, but they gave as nothing :rip:

I can't wait to be able to pull Nahida and retire Collei's clunky ass. I swear she's literally designed to kill herself with her animations because you can't cancell **** and she throws herself to the enemy to end up missing her stupid boomerang :rip:

19 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

Yeah this patch seems not as exciting as the previous one. I was hoping we would see Scaramouche's reworked design and Kaveh or something, but they gave as nothing :rip:

I can't wait to be able to pull Nahida and retire Collei's clunky ass. I swear she's literally designed to kill herself with her animations because you can't cancell **** and she throws herself to the enemy to end up missing her stupid boomerang :rip:

Also her burst throw is also annoying. One time it threw it over a group of enemies to the furthest one outside of the group :rip: 

9 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Also her burst throw is also annoying. One time it threw it over a group of enemies to the furthest one outside of the group :rip: 

Boy don't even get me started when you throw it and the closest enemy has just died and she literally tosses it to god knows the **** where, like completely missing and throwing it to an empty space :rip: I was doing abyss and she died in the second chamber and I was like "**** you, you annoying useless *****, I can do it without you" :rip:

The amount of stuff that have leaked today. :deadbanana2:
Al Haitham and Dehya potentially coming sooner than expected. My poor card is going to take a hit. :deadbanana2:

1 minute ago, Rachel Berry said:

The amount of stuff that have leaked today. :deadbanana2:
Al Haitham and Dehya potentially coming sooner than expected. My poor card is going to take a hit. :deadbanana2:

I don't even know if I can manage to get Nahida. I'm not pulling for anyone else after her because if I want to get miss Shenhe I need to save :rip:

23 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

I don't even know if I can manage to get Nahida. I'm not pulling for anyone else after her because if I want to get miss Shenhe I need to save :rip:

I spent all my primos on Nilou and I haven’t even gotten her weapon yet. :rip:

If the leaks are to be believed then we’ll probably get a Shenhe rerun alongside Baizhu’s banner on 3.6 assuming that’s when they do Lantern Rite.

I may have to hold my card till the last day for nahida since I pulled for nilous weapon 

Oh my God I just came home and was surprised to see all those leaks. Now I don't know if I should sabe all my primos for Haitham or not since he's coming a lot sooner than expected :rip:

On 10/22/2022 at 7:50 AM, Cloudy said:

Do you really need C2. I mean the slight bump in damage from her turrets is nice but not really worth it for me to pull for more cons. And the range is kind of useless since you are able to reposition them so easily and I don't think you need the range to kill anything. It's honestly useless 

Yae C2 is really good, she ends up killing everything mid rotation before you even set up your “main dps”. Repositioning is a dps loss if you are “forced” to do it. To the original person, if you are choosing between Nahida and Yae, the answer is Nahida. If you are choosing between Childe and Yae (for constellations) you should get Yae cons. If you can get all three you should get a copy of all three before going for constellations. If you can only get one get Nahida but not because the other two aren’t good but because she’s gonna be game breaking tbh.

Nahida > Yae = Childe > Yae or Nahida cons >>>>>>>>>>>>> Childe cons (he doesn’t really have to use any. c1 is for comfort but you don’t even need that).

On 10/22/2022 at 7:50 AM, Cloudy said:

Childe is a fad, Nahida seems like thee dendro unit :michael:

This blatant ass lie :rip: Childe anti’s should get an award for the amount of misinformation and bad characterization they’ve done to this character 

1 hour ago, Chiidish said:

Yae C2 is really good, she ends up killing everything mid rotation before you even set up your “main dps”. Repositioning is a dps loss if you are “forced” to do it. To the original person, if you are choosing between Nahida and Yae, the answer is Nahida. If you are choosing between Childe and Yae (for constellations) you should get Yae cons. If you can get all three you should get a copy of all three before going for constellations. If you can only get one get Nahida but not because the other two aren’t good but because she’s gonna be game breaking tbh.

Nahida > Yae = Childe > Yae or Nahida cons >>>>>>>>>>>>> Childe cons (he doesn’t really have to use any. c1 is for comfort but you don’t even need that).

This blatant ass lie :rip: Childe anti’s should get an award for the amount of misinformation and bad characterization they’ve done to this character 

I always reposition her turrets almost every rotation, it's just a habit. I just feel the range isn't necessary because enemies aren't usually that far and if they are it's only 1 random one. I just feel her cons are ok, but not really worth it. I still think her C1 is a scam. I've been trying to get her a new artifact set for 4pc gilded dreams, but the domain hasn't been kind to me (they need to add artifacts presets or something already).

I just don't like Childe overall, her character is meh to me and I don't like his playstyle even though the videos of riptides are cool. I just hate how his skill works and the character just doesn't appeal to me. I would rather get Ayato over Childe if I had to choose. Also XL and Bennett are the ones doing the carrying, you could exchange Childe with Ayato, Kokomi even a Candace, Chongyun, Sucrose or Heizou and you would optain the same result.

------

I'm pissed about the rumored new artifact sets because now all the pieces I got for Kokomi and Kuki and other bloom realated characters are kind of useless since that new EM set seems twice better :rip:Kuki and Thoma are getting some nice glow ups. Kuki is probably the character with the biggest glow up since her release and I love it

Edited by Cloudy

This nilou quest is kind of a snooze lol 

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga

22 hours ago, Cloudy said:

I just don't like Childe overall, her character is meh to me and I don't like his playstyle even though the videos of riptides are cool. I just hate how his skill works and the character just doesn't appeal to me. I would rather get Ayato over Childe if I had to choose. Also XL and Bennett are the ones doing the carrying, you could exchange Childe with Ayato, Kokomi even a Candace, Chongyun, Sucrose or Heizou and you would optain the same result.

----

ATRL finally loaded wtf. Ok everything else is fair and totally fine to have as an opinion. But Childe international and Raiden international are not carried by the supports like other teams, they actually enable and support them to be even better. Raiden regening energy and increasing burst dmg makes her team cracked hence why she’s on the charts. Childe’s insane hydro application (far superior to Ayato and Kokomi) allows for easier double swirl for Kazuha and keeps up with Xiangling who has no ICD making the vapes more frequent, not to mention riptide quadratic scaling making this team the best for any AOE mobs (while still being amazing single target). 

The other teams you mentioned can probably clear the typical floor in like 40 seconds (because of broken supports) but as a Childe international user I’ve cleared floors designed for AOE like the current entire first half of abyss in 20 seconds or less sometimes 15 :rip:

Not trying to convince you to use Childe just wanted any newer players reading this to not think he’s not worth it. 

Raiden and Childe international are the only variants that consistently dominate abyss and I think that says enough about them as enablers for those broken supports compared to other users. 

S/N: if there is ever a really fast offield Dendro applicator Childe will instantly skyrocket again in the meta 

I started farming for Nahida’s materials and it bothers me profusely that I have to wait until her banner  / 3.2 drops to farm the Dendro Hypostasis. :deadbanana:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.