Genshin Impact | 4.8 Summertide Scales & Tales | Navia Nilou 17.07 | Emilie Yelan 6.8

Mirrorcle

i still don’t know if gilded or deep wood is good for nahida cause everyone is saying different things but maybe it won’t matter lol  :deadbanana: 

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Venice B

• Cloudy

• CBC

• G.U.Y. Gaga

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

i still don’t know if gilded or deep wood is good for nahida cause everyone is saying different things but maybe it won’t matter lol  :deadbanana: 

Yeah it sucks when you have the idea of farming something and then they bring a new set

Btw apparently one of the new sets for 3.3 is HP%. Nilosers keep winning

MtX2CAo.thumb.gif.e6e4b875950f51cd37bf2e

Kinda don't want another HP% set. My Niloser is close to the cap of the A4 passive already and Nahida will trigger all the blooms.

Scaramouche and Heizou set please. I don't wanna farm the VV domain anymore. I end up get amazing Maiden Beloved artifacts instead of VV ones.

According to some leaks the next artifact set will be designed for Scaramouche so we'll have to wait and see

1 hour ago, Fevesy said:

Kinda don't want another HP% set. My Niloser is close to the cap of the A4 passive already and Nahida will trigger all the blooms.

Scaramouche and Heizou set please. I don't wanna farm the VV domain anymore. I end up get amazing Maiden Beloved artifacts instead of VV ones.

Farm Gilded domain for your future Cyno and strongbox the trash for VV. You’re welcome king.

I've been farming the Vermillion set for my Xiao for the past month and I still don't have any decent goblet or circlet. And even my sands are ok at best. I hate this game sometimes.

18 minutes ago, £than said:

Farm Gilded domain for your future Cyno and strongbox the trash for VV. You’re welcome king.

After the tea we received the other day you might be right.

I wouldn't want to put his weapon to waste after all...

7 hours ago, Fevesy said:

Wait raidens puppet is anemo ???

Not Reddit still calling Kokomi a flop and only good for hyperbloom. 
spacer.png

I see legend still has them pressed!

spacer.png

21 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Wait raidens puppet is anemo ???

Yeah, a few people where upset because we all thought he’d end up being electro like Raiden/Ei, but it seems MHY had other plans and intend to give us another anemo twink instead.

spacer.png

59 minutes ago, Rachel Berry said:

Not Reddit still calling Kokomi a flop and only good for hyperbloom. 
spacer.png

I see legend still has them pressed!

spacer.png

Yeah, a few people where upset because we all thought he’d end up being electro like Raiden/Ei, but it seems MHY had other plans and intend to give us another anemo twink instead.

spacer.png

Mess I thought it was a joke when it was suggested

spacer.png

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga

I have 10k primos and 45 fates reserved for raiden but I'm quite tempted to pull for niloser. However, I must stay strong

spacer.png

6 minutes ago, DanceFreak said:

I have 10k primos and 45 fates reserved for raiden but I'm quite tempted to pull for niloser. However, I must stay strong

spacer.png

As someone with both id say get raiden (if you do t have her)

I love nilou but raiden legit changed my account :dies: 

14 hours ago, Fevesy said:

Gurl just dump the trash on the VV boxes. I'm never stepping foot on that domain after they added the boxes

1A2N0pD.gif

5 hours ago, DanceFreak said:

spacer.png

4 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

As someone with both id say get raiden (if you do t have her)

I love nilou but raiden legit changed my account :dies: 

:cm:

She's literally insane. I still haven't got tired of her and I use her on both main and alt account

Raiden is kind of a pain to build isn't she? I don't have her, but I've seen lots of people complaining about how hard is to build her

1 hour ago, Cloudy said:

Raiden is kind of a pain to build isn't she? I don't have her, but I've seen lots of people complaining about how hard is to build her

Shes super easy to build. Get 220-230% er minimum then use an electro goblet or an atk% one if you're atk is low, that's it

1A2N0pD.gif

2 hours ago, CBC said:

Gurl just dump the trash on the VV boxes. I'm never stepping foot on that domain after they added the boxes

1A2N0pD.gif

I already did. I have two full EM VV sets but no good ATK% Sands or crit headpiece but now that I've been farming Gilded/Deepwood I have no idea what to throw in the trash since you never know what characters need anymore especially in sumeru.. its either ATK/DMG%/CRIT, EM/DMG%/CRIT, HP/DMG%/CRIT, HP/HP/HP or EM/EM/EM.

Baizhu coming for DEF/DEF/Healing Bonus or some ****.

1A2N0pD.gif 

2 hours ago, Cloudy said:

The catch is free yet painful lol

She’s tough to perfect but you can get by pretty easily with a mediocre 4 star emblem set tbh 

I just would do the emblem domain a few times every day  (and you basically can give the left overs pieces to a lot of characters like Xingqiu and Xiangling)

I still don’t have a ER or good Atk% sands from that damn domain though :rip:

3 hours ago, Cloudy said:

Raiden is not the problem, the Emblem domain is :deadbanana2:

is2g all my pieces from that domain are trash. I gave up farming that domain long ago and now only my Raiden uses emblem pieces and they're not that good but she still does some huge numbers.

Also, unpopular opinion but Favonius Lance >>>>>>>>>>>>> The Catch on Raiden :gaycat2:

23 minutes ago, Venice B said:

Raiden is not the problem, the Emblem domain is :deadbanana2:

is2g all my pieces from that domain are trash. I gave up farming that domain long ago and now only my Raiden uses emblem pieces and they're not that good but she still does some huge numbers.

Also, unpopular opinion but Favonius Lance >>>>>>>>>>>>> The Catch on Raiden :gaycat2:

I got engulfing lightning last min so haven’t tested that 

I also only have R1 favonius lance  after all this time :rip: 

That new 4 star sword is so good even at refinement 1. I basically get 30% ER for free for him and also a plus for all team mates which is perfect for Kokomi/Ayaka

I'm so glad I snatched it even if it is just one copy because now I can take Kuki from dark iron sword and give her his iron sting

1 hour ago, Cloudy said:

That new 4 star sword is so good even at refinement 1. I basically get 30% ER for free for him and also a plus for all team mates which is perfect for Kokomi/Ayaka

I'm so glad I snatched it even if it is just one copy because now I can take Kuki from dark iron sword and give her his iron sting

I got two copies of this new 4* sword but I have Kazuha's C1 so I have zero energy issues and I don't feel like getting this new sword to 90 when he's perfectly fine with his Iron Sting right now... I hope Haitham can use this new 4* weapon though :redface:

38 minutes ago, Venice B said:

I got two copies of this new 4* sword but I have Kazuha's C1 so I have zero energy issues and I don't feel like getting this new sword to 90 when he's perfectly fine with his Iron Sting right now... I hope Haitham can use this new 4* weapon though :redface:

I mean the iron sting's passive is whatever, this one's at least has some use for the whole team so I'd say it's worth it to level it up, but I understand leveling characters and weapons is very costly. I'm so broke from leveling Nilou and her weapon and I'm still unable to level her up to 90 because you need so many books :gaycat6:

I got 1 new sword and 2 Catalyst (still don’t know who this is good for lol)

honestky I’m just happy I can free up a favonius cause my swords are used up now

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.