Genshin Impact | 4.8 Summertide Scales & Tales | Navia Nilou 17.07 | Emilie Yelan 6.8

Mirrorcle

4 hours ago, Venice B said:

The fact all Nilou girls are sitting on the edge of their seats waiting for Nahida because her team comps are so limited is a kii :bibliahh:

:ahh:The slayage when she arrives :WAP:

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Venice B

• Cloudy

• CBC

• G.U.Y. Gaga

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Venice B said:

The fact all Nilou girls are sitting on the edge of their seats waiting for Nahida because her team comps are so limited is a kii :bibliahh:

When we don't manage to get her :gaycat7:

But for real, most characters have limited comps. I mean look at Hu Tao (Zhongli, Yelan, Xingqiu), Itto (Gorou, Zhongli, Albedo) Eula (Cryo battery, Electro application, Shield), or Ayaka (Kokomi, Kazuha, Shenhe/Rosaria). Yeah you can mix match but many characters have a very straight forward team comp (we'll be able to mix match with Nilou when more dendro and hydro supports are released). Sure you can exchange Fischl, Kuki or Raiden in a Eula comp but it will still be the same purpose, it's not that much different from Nilou's.

Heck Itto's comp is arguably the most expensive and restrictive since you have to have 100% three geos and there are only 4 characters out of the other 6 geos that work with him and two of those are limited 5 stars, Zhongli being a must, and you don't get the full potential until Gorou C6. And people don't complain as much as they've done with Nilou while her comps are 100% F2P friendly and you don't need that much involvement in any of characters telents or anything :rip:

You could literally run a team of Nilou, DMC, Collei and Barbara all at C0 with level 1 talents and could still output basically the same damage than with leveled talents. You just need to slap HP on Nilou, ER on Collei and DMC and put all the EM you can on Barbara and you have a perfectly cheap and easily to achieve competitive comp with 3/4 free characters. I'd argue Nilou's comps are the easiest and cheapest to build and obtain.

Im tempted to pull for Nilou. She is a slay tbh.

but saving for Nahida aaaaah

4 hours ago, Cloudy said:

But for real, most characters have limited comps. I mean look at Hu Tao (Zhongli, Yelan, Xingqiu), Itto (Gorou, Zhongli, Albedo) Eula (Cryo battery, Electro application, Shield), or Ayaka (Kokomi, Kazuha, Shenhe/Rosaria). Yeah you can mix match but many characters have a very straight forward team comp (we'll be able to mix match with Nilou when more dendro and hydro supports are released). Sure you can exchange Fischl, Kuki or Raiden in a Eula comp but it will still be the same purpose, it's not that much different from Nilou's.

Heck Itto's comp is arguably the most expensive and restrictive since you have to have 100% three geos and there are only 4 characters out of the other 6 geos that work with him and two of those are limited 5 stars, Zhongli being a must, and you don't get the full potential until Gorou C6. And people don't complain as much as they've done with Nilou while her comps are 100% F2P friendly and you don't need that much involvement in any of characters telents or anything :rip:

You could literally run a team of Nilou, DMC, Collei and Barbara all at C0 with level 1 talents and could still output basically the same damage than with leveled talents. You just need to slap HP on Nilou, ER on Collei and DMC and put all the EM you can on Barbara and you have a perfectly cheap and easily to achieve competitive comp with 3/4 free characters. I'd argue Nilou's comps are the easiest and cheapest to build and obtain.

I agree with all of this, Itto doesn't get nearly as enough lashings by the comunity as Nilou did for how limiting he is. Gorou's kit exists just to buff Itto and is useless otherwise. You ideally want to run Albedo/Zhongli that are also in demand for other teams like Hu Tao. Zhongli can be slotted in basically any team and be effective. Nilou is very niche but there is way more chance of her team options expanding over time than us getting a new DEF scaling Geo unit. Nilous biggest problem is just the lack of Dendro units atm. When we get a Dendro healer then suddenly way more comps suddenly open up and the reliance on Barbara/Kokomi is gone. We don't know anything about Alhaitham's kit but if he's a Dendro main DPS or a sub-DPS it doesn't matter because I would bet money that he would have a functional team with Nilou because she can work on field or off field.

I was a big fan of Itto's kit on paper and how the synergy between Itto/Gorou/Albedo worked with all the DEF% multipliers is honestly really cool but with the way Genshin works that it's just not ideal to use wishes on going for that comp. Hopefully we will get a big push for Geo next year to make it relevant again. I never want to retire my Albedo since I love him but it's looking likely it's gonna happen soon. :cries:

2 hours ago, Underworld said:

sangonomiya-kokomi-kokomi.gif

59e3ba433634ce69e7dcce01a74a52b6a20f5c43

c41b64f7be6fd05f62f8112959d1a62e30c8ccf3

a120a21d256161f939e42b6c74fe72bbf3c645e7

da2065251cdbb6ab3fe99eb325950109cb777fff

All 5 stars hydro always serving visuals!

The Yelan snub :tsk:

2 hours ago, Fevesy said:

I agree with all of this, Itto doesn't get nearly as enough lashings by the comunity as Nilou did for how limiting he is. Gorou's kit exists just to buff Itto and is useless otherwise. You ideally want to run Albedo/Zhongli that are also in demand for other teams like Hu Tao. Zhongli can be slotted in basically any team and be effective. Nilou is very niche but there is way more chance of her team options expanding over time than us getting a new DEF scaling Geo unit. Nilous biggest problem is just the lack of Dendro units atm. When we get a Dendro healer then suddenly way more comps suddenly open up and the reliance on Barbara/Kokomi is gone. We don't know anything about Alhaitham's kit but if he's a Dendro main DPS or a sub-DPS it doesn't matter because I would bet money that he would have a functional team with Nilou because she can work on field or off field.

I was a big fan of Itto's kit on paper and how the synergy between Itto/Gorou/Albedo worked with all the DEF% multipliers is honestly really cool but with the way Genshin works that it's just not ideal to use wishes on going for that comp. Hopefully we will get a big push for Geo next year to make it relevant again. I never want to retire my Albedo since I love him but it's looking likely it's gonna happen soon. :cries:

Yeah Nilou could always get buffed via new hydro or dendro teams. Nahida alone already makes an incredible duo with her, since she completely scales with EM as a support and that also works for a bloom Nilou team, you can make her work as driver so you don't even have to farm that many sets if you don't want to. They could introduce a dendro character that "groups" via some vines or something to help with grouping too.

So yeah we still have to get units like Nahida, Kaveh, Alhaitham, YaoYao, Baizhu or even the Hydro archon. Meanwhile Itto feels complete and done? I mean he already has his whole geo team and that basically has every role (dps, support, shield, subdps). I don't see how he would be able to get future buffs at all. I really hope the DEF scaling geo characters continues being a thing in the future tbh because if Gorou's only existance is to buff Itto that would be kind of **** for him being a geo dedicated support that doesn't work with non DEF scaling dps :rip:

10 hours ago, Underworld said:

sangonomiya-kokomi-kokomi.gif

59e3ba433634ce69e7dcce01a74a52b6a20f5c43

c41b64f7be6fd05f62f8112959d1a62e30c8ccf3

a120a21d256161f939e42b6c74fe72bbf3c645e7

da2065251cdbb6ab3fe99eb325950109cb777fff

All 5 stars hydro always serving visuals!

Just imagine the visuals we’ll get when we arrive to Fontaine and meet the Hydro archon. :wanda:

On 10/15/2022 at 7:54 PM, Venice B said:

I mean it’s limited but at least it’s F2P limited 

I couldn’t even use my itto until I got a Gorou lol

On 10/15/2022 at 1:28 PM, Cloudy said:

Imagine pulling for Albedo and never ever having access to literally his one and only weapon.

Now what we’re not going to do is persuade new players to skip him bc of this lie. As a day 1 Albedo stan - C6’d on his debut banner - he has an excellent option with the 3* Harbinger of Dawn. It’s a 46.9% Crit Damage substat that gives 28% Crit Rate with the passive (at R5 which is very easy to get if you pull at all since it is so low rarity) and the only requirement is that you be above 90% HP. It works perfectly with Albedo since he wants to place his skill, burst sometimes and then get off field for your DPS to do their thing. :chick1: Yes, Cinnabar is easily his BiS and it is ridiculous that people who weren’t around to obtain it for free just don’t have access to it but it is in no way his one and only weapon.

16 hours ago, Fevesy said:

20 hours ago, Cloudy said:

This comparison is weird btw. Not a single piece of Itto’s kit is lost if you run him with 3 other elements. Both of Nilou’s passives are completely gone the second you put anything other than dendro/hydro in her team - that’s why she’s being judged more harshly. Is Itto’s best team more expensive? I mean it could be but let’s not pretend like Nilou’s best team isn’t about to be Nilou/Yelan/Nahida (C2 so her cores can crit - mind you)/Kokomi.

At least Itto actually wants a 4* in his team. :chick1:

17 hours ago, Fevesy said:

After all your praise I might have to make a few 10 pulls on the Niloser banner after all :eli:

I didn’t get to finish the Mondstadt event so now I’m stuck with a rank 2 event weapon. :rip:

We are getting so many units that I can see them making more restrictive with each lol.

1 hour ago, DemnisBreezy said:

After all your praise I might have to make a few 10 pulls on the Niloser banner after all :eli:

Ok did 30 pulls in hopes of getting an earlier 5* but no luck for me :jonny: if only I didn't waist 20 pulls on the weappon banner the other day to not get the new sword for Kazuha at all

5 hours ago, £than said:

This comparison is weird btw. Not a single piece of Itto’s kit is lost if you run him with 3 other elements. Both of Nilou’s passives are completely gone the second you put anything other than dendro/hydro in her team - that’s why she’s being judged more harshly. Is Itto’s best team more expensive? I mean it could be but let’s not pretend like Nilou’s best team isn’t about to be Nilou/Yelan/Nahida (C2 so her cores can crit - mind you)/Kokomi.

At least Itto actually wants a 4* in his team. :chick1:

I mean you can use Nilou as an on field dps just as you would use Itto, nothing is stopping you. It's not like Itto's passives have any support characteristics, it's just a slight bump to his personal damage, nothing more nothing else.  I'd argue you could use Nilou with more success in a National team than Itto in the same situation, he would be dead weight because he has no sinergy with non geo elements and would struggle without constant geo particles floating around (unless of course you want to sacrifice a good chunk of his damage to run him with ER). Even one of his cons has the condition of increasing it's value the more geo characters the party has so :michael:

And I completely disagree about Nilou's comps, they are extremely cheap to build and obtain. You literally can run 3 free characters and obtain better results than with an Itto team without his core members and Gorou's constellations and heavy investment. You 100% need Zhongli for resistance shread, there's no other way to shread geo resistance so yeah Itto is dependent on Gorou C6 to bump his damage and Zhongli as the only way of geo shread. Meanwhile Nilou can run DMC/Barbara/Collei and output 20-30k blooms easily and her options will only increase with future characters unlike Itto.

You don't need Nahida or Yelan, let alone their constellations to fulfill her role as a bloom unit. You don't need her blooms to crit since they easily can reach 20-30k without it, all you need as much dendro/hydro application as possible. Yelan has no synergy apart from that constellation of hers, for Nilou aoe hydro application is prefered and since the dendro aura is the one that leaves the enemy as soon as a core is created you want to prioritize dendro application so you wouldn't run 3 hydros + you want dendro resonance.

So yeah Itto is far more restrictive and expensive than Nilou, I mean who else would you run Itto with? The only thing he has is one flex slot if you don't want to put Albedo in it but that's it

4 hours ago, ChatshireCat said:

And yet you would never run Gorou outside of an Itto team because why would you slot him in any other comp like make it make sense :rip:

24 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

We are getting so many units that I can see them making more restrictive with each lol.

But the thing is don't people realise that if they kept releasing basic dps it would only mean old ones would get power crept and the game would be boring. I mean why do you want another Hu Tao or Yoimiya that play literally the same?

After Nilou's release Kokomi took Kazuha's place and is now the most used unit in the current abyss, the way she really came through and WON in the end wow her power really is unmatched :redface:

Imagem

31 minutes ago, Venice B said:

After Nilou's release Kokomi took Kazuha's place and is now the most used unit in the current abyss, the way she really came through and WON in the end wow her power really is unmatched :redface:

Imagem

Kokomrades always win

Kuki Shinobu her redemption arc tho. From being deemed useless to such a vers queen :clap3:

God no one wants to play Xiao nor Eula huh :skull:

Heizou was truly the biggest fad ever :rip:

23 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

Kokomrades always win

Kuki Shinobu her redemption arc tho. From being deemed useless to such a vers queen :clap3:

God no one wants to play Xiao nor Eula huh :skull:

Heizou was truly the biggest fad ever :rip:

I really switched on Kuki, I couldn't care less about her a month ago and now I'm farming for her talents and a whole set just for her :redface: 

My Nilou is terrible and is easily clearing :rip:

her flowers are kind of annoying to farm lol 

Reading the last few pages as been a kii. From the constant Nilou pannings to people swearing up and down she has 1 single comp like that isn't basically the case for every unit since the beginning of the game to her actually being meta and also being able to do insane burst dmg like Mona and Childe. As mihoyo said it themselves, meta doesn't matter. Once you get 2 meta teams for abyss this is a farming doll game. The sooner we all let this sink in the sooner we'll be free of mihoyo's shackles 

MtX2CAo.thumb.gif.e6e4b875950f51cd37bf2e

The essays trying to defend Nilous awful design :skull: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.