• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Venice B

• Cloudy

• CBC

• G.U.Y. Gaga

Top Posters In This Topic

Lost the 50/50 to Mona and then got Albedo 10 pulls later. Also gave a cute 20 pull on the weapon banner and got the new 4* sword and catalyst so I'm not mad :gaycat5:

Now Idk if I should save for Nahida or Childe :deadbanana2:

Not history repeating itself and everyone switching on Nilou.

spacer.png

The waifu stans already getting her to C6. :deadbanana4:

Nilou kinda looks busted actually. Maybe Little Nilosers won. Still a skip for me though :gaycat6:

13 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Got Keqing :deadbanana:

ugh now nahida is guaranteed but ugh 

edit: got her 20 pulls after and now a C5 beidou hihi

12 hours ago, Fevesy said:

Switched on Nilou and got her and two of her Signatures in the same 10 pull... 

spacer.png

10 hours ago, Sesame said:

The streets saying Nilou is the hydro reset, she truly won in the end.

:jonnycat:

6 hours ago, Rachel Berry said:

Not history repeating itself and everyone switching on Nilou.

spacer.png

The waifu stans already getting her to C6. :deadbanana4:

3 hours ago, DanceFreak said:

Nilou kinda looks busted actually. Maybe Little Nilosers won. Still a skip for me though :gaycat6:

The switching. Hydro dancing icon won

spacer.png

I have to say the bad part of obtaining her 5 star weapon is that I'm going to go broke trying to raise it :gaycat6:

25 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

spacer.png

I have to say the bad part of obtaining her 5 star weapon is that I'm going to go broke trying to raise it :gaycat6:

Kokomi won yes

spacer.png

31 minutes ago, Vulnicura said:

Is Jade Cutter worth pulling on? I don't have any 5* weapons yet.

I mean Jade Cutter is worth it, but if you don't have Nilou I wouldn't recommend beacause you could end up getting her weapon which only is good for her and Kuki Shinobu, who has cheaper options

I would wait for when there's a banner in which you don't mind any of the 5 star weapons featured. Overall if you've recently started I wouldn't recommend pulling on the weapon banner at all, it can be very painful and you can always manage with other craftable or 4 star options :rip:

Edited by Cloudy

Yea this lvl 60 nilou is a slay (I’m to lazy to go get more flowers lol)

koko Stans win again though 

i got the new em sword on the weapon banner 

thar should work for nilou right? Also got the em catylst

The fumes on twitter because Albedo is using that limited event weapon on his character trial lmao imagine having Albedo and not having his weapon

sXKhrr5.gif

11 minutes ago, Venice B said:

The fumes on twitter because Albedo is using that limited event weapon on his character trial lmao imagine having Albedo and not having his weapon

sXKhrr5.gif

HYV is shameless for that. Why can't they make those event weapons be craftable. It's not like it's cheap or easy considering you would need 5 billets to get the full effect that you got for free in the event, and those are easy at all to get, I barely get any of them:rip:

1 minute ago, Cloudy said:

HYV is shameless for that. Why can't they make those event weapons be craftable. It's not like it's cheap or easy considering you would need 5 billets to get the full effect that you got for free in the event, and those are easy at all to get, I barely get any of them:rip:

I don't understand either, like Festering Desire and Dodoco Tales are also great weapons that I'd love to have but I wasn't playing Genshin at the time so it sucks to not have them. They could at least include them in the weapon banner since they're THAT greedy but no, these weapons will just never come back like :rip: 

1 hour ago, Venice B said:

I don't understand either, like Festering Desire and Dodoco Tales are also great weapons that I'd love to have but I wasn't playing Genshin at the time so it sucks to not have them. They could at least include them in the weapon banner since they're THAT greedy but no, these weapons will just never come back like :rip: 

Yeah if they are so greedy at least add them as weapon banner weapons or they could put them in those souvenir shops from every nation, at least they would have a purpose. The fact that you can buy in Mondstadt previous event gadgets but you can get those events weapons :rip:

I've always wanted dodoco tales for my Yanfei. Imagine pulling for Albedo and never ever having access to literally his one and only weapon. Joan The Scammer is shaking in her boots :rip:Also watch them add a 4 tstar HP scaling sword in 3.2 Nilou mains in shambles, I mean I'm wouldn't be mad because her sword is awsome for her and if they release a Yelan kind of character but in sword they can slap with it but yeah they have their dirty tactics.

Anyway the Albedo sword situation is a mess and a half :rip:

Edited by Cloudy

Btw do you guys remember if those weapon banner exclusive weapons will ever be rerunned? I can't remember if they ever featured the Watatsumi ones ever again :rip:

If they plan on doing another Dragonspine / Albedo event the least they could do is make his sword available to unlock and refine for those who missed the previous event. Or put them in the Starglitter shop ala the free 4 stars (Lisa, Amber, Kaeya) if they want to snatch our coins. And their respective refinements on the other shop.:rip:

7 hours ago, Cloudy said:

spacer.png

If there’s one thing we’ve learned is to never underestimate the new 5 star hydro character. Time the ultimate truth teller. :gaycat6: 

7 hours ago, Vulnicura said:

Is Jade Cutter worth pulling on? I don't have any 5* weapons yet.

Jade Cutter is an excellent weapon for any sword user you have on your team and the second most versatile sword weapon besides Mistsplitter. Only downside is you could end up getting Nilou’s weapon if you aren’t planning on pulling for her so it’s a risk.

2 hours ago, Cloudy said:

Btw do you guys remember if those weapon banner exclusive weapons will ever be rerunned? I can't remember if they ever featured the Watatsumi ones ever again :rip:

The weapons from the Watatsumi series were featured in a couple banners earlier this year so I guess they will rerun... eventually :gaycat2:

31k Blooms with.. Nilou with a level 20 weapon and a level 40 Collei triggering the reaction. Nahida can't come sooner :sistrens:

10 hours ago, Cloudy said:

I mean Jade Cutter is worth it, but if you don't have Nilou I wouldn't recommend beacause you could end up getting her weapon which only is good for her and Kuki Shinobu, who has cheaper options

I would wait for when there's a banner in which you don't mind any of the 5 star weapons featured. Overall if you've recently started I wouldn't recommend pulling on the weapon banner at all, it can be very painful and you can always manage with other craftable or 4 star options :rip:

3 hours ago, Rachel Berry said:

If they plan on doing another Dragonspine / Albedo event the least they could do is make his sword available to unlock and refine for those who missed the previous event. Or put them in the Starglitter shop ala the free 4 stars (Lisa, Amber, Kaeya) if they want to snatch our coins. And their respective refinements on the other shop.:rip:

If there’s one thing we’ve learned is to never underestimate the new 5 star hydro character. Time the ultimate truth teller. :gaycat6: 

Jade Cutter is an excellent weapon for any sword user you have on your team and the second most versatile sword weapon besides Mistsplitter. Only downside is you could end up getting Nilou’s weapon if you aren’t planning on pulling for her so it’s a risk.

Thanks both. I'll probs give it a miss then. Do all characters get a 5* weapon these days? 

Couldnt resist and got Nilou and she's a slay. Cant wait to pair her with nahida

The fact all Nilou girls are sitting on the edge of their seats waiting for Nahida because her team comps are so limited is a kii :bibliahh:

40 minutes ago, Vulnicura said:

Thanks both. I'll probs give it a miss then. Do all characters get a 5* weapon these days? 

Pretty much. I think the last character to not get their own was Albedo? Even then, he has an event exclusive weapon now.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.