• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Venice B

• Cloudy

• CBC

• G.U.Y. Gaga

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, Venice B said:

Serving 4* realness slay those mushrooms!

aXp09q2.gif

It will be inverted in game. Miss thing’s bountiful cores will be shredding the enemies. Whereas Cyno looked like he popped off in his trailer, yet the damage never made it outside the trailer. 

aXp09q2.gif

20 minutes ago, Sesame said:

It will be inverted in game. Miss thing’s bountiful cores will be shredding the enemies. Whereas Cyno looked like he popped off in his trailer, yet the damage never made it outside the trailer. 

aXp09q2.gif

I'm still building mine but I'm seeing some nice numbers so far but I also have his staff so that helps lol

Why is Miss Nilou not using her sig sword in the trailer? Lack of budget?

aXp09q2.gif

2 hours ago, Sesame said:

aXp09q2.gif

Well at least I was able to get 36* this abyss using Cyno, let's see how miss Nilou will do in future abyss cycles without this abyss blessing that's clearly payola for her since the only thing she can do is bloom

aXp09q2.gif

Nahida available November 2nd.

Hope there’s a Yae rerun so everyone can pull for the ICON. Dendro was made for her.

spacer.png

5 hours ago, Sesame said:

aXp09q2.gif

My C1 Cyno is pulling great numbers tho 

aXp09q2.gif

34 minutes ago, Fevesy said:

Hope there’s a Yae rerun so everyone can pull for the ICON. Dendro was made for her.

spacer.png

the GP will continue to SKIP her

spacer.png

4 hours ago, DanceFreak said:

Why is Miss Nilou not using her sig sword in the trailer? Lack of budget?

aXp09q2.gif

They went for aesthetics

1A2N0pD.gif

2 hours ago, mael said:

KNEElou kinda needs that fish girl, so ... issa skip I fear.

1A2N0pD.gif

Good thing I pulled for Kokolegend, miss Niloser will have another pretty girl to slay by her side

1A2N0pD.gif

52 minutes ago, Fevesy said:

spacer.png

Weren't you a Yae fan turned hater or am I mistaking you with someone else?

1A2N0pD.gif

Anyway queen WON in the end just like Kokomi did and Nilou will

1A2N0pD.gif

30 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

Weren't you a Yae fan turned hater or am I mistaking you with someone else?

1A2N0pD.gif

Anyway queen WON in the end just like Kokomi did and Nilou will

1A2N0pD.gif

I did drag her post release a bit because it was giving mess especially with the random nerf that got reverted but I accept my mistakes on doubting legend. When I saw how she works with Hyperbloom I was gagged at how ahead of her time she was. The Bionic of Genshin.

1A2N0pD.gif

But in reality she has never left my team since her release. Dailies are so easy with her. You can explore the world and just drop her E's and keep it moving and stuff dies. Even the mushroom daily where you have to hit the 5 mushrooms you can just use her E's and she will do it for you. She's a must have for Sumeru.

1A2N0pD.gif

1 hour ago, Shendelzare said:

the GP will continue to SKIP her

spacer.png

Don't you stan Raiden? Pull for her lesbian lover. Raiden/Yae/Nahida/Kokomi sounds good.

1A2N0pD.gif

2 hours ago, Fevesy said:

I did drag her post release a bit because it was giving mess especially with the random nerf that got reverted but I accept my mistakes on doubting legend. When I saw how she works with Hyperbloom I was gagged at how ahead of her time she was. The Bionic of Genshin.

1A2N0pD.gif

But in reality she has never left my team since her release. Dailies are so easy with her. You can explore the world and just drop her E's and keep it moving and stuff dies. Even the mushroom daily where you have to hit the 5 mushrooms you can just use her E's and she will do it for you. She's a must have for Sumeru.

1A2N0pD.gif

Glad to see you repent of your past mistakes. I use her in quicken/aggravate because I prefer Hyperbloom Kuki but she's mother I fear

And yes she's a must. The way you don't have to worry about flying enemies if you have mother. Poor melee peasants

1A2N0pD.gif

Ok yeah I’m glad I pulled for Kokomi instead of Nilou, love her design but I don’t think she would be too helpful tbh. Not interested in Albedo so skipping him as well. 

So Childe and Yae banners are next? Easy skips as well wow I’m gonna save up a lot of Scara and Raiden :clap3: 

The Kokomi meta is real

Best option for electrocharged

Best option for for any freeze team

Best option for Bountiful Nilou Bloom

Best option for Hyperbloom

Best healer and hydro applicator

100% uptime on her E

Multiple working sets from tenacity, to ocean hued clam, to gilded dreams

Cheap af weapons from TTDS, to Prototype Amber to Sacrificial Fragments

No need for any of her constellations and cheap to build

Beauty and grace

Incredibe animations

It's honestly disgusting how much she wins

1A2N0pD.gif

Edited by Cloudy

Yae koko hyperbloom is a complete serve 

also who actually uses gilded dreams full set?

31 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Yae koko hyperbloom is a complete serve 

also who actually uses gilded dreams full set?

The set is great for Tighnari, Cyno, Xinyan/Thoma burgeon, Kokomi bloom, Yae, Fischl. Kazuha could also go great use of it tho I feel Sucrose would be better in dendro teams since she is able to share all her EM.

There's actually quite a few characters that can make use of it

Edited by Cloudy

the nilou quest :bibliahh:

I had a lot of fun with the quest with Daddy Jebrael tho but that ending :monkey::WAP:

44 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

The set is great for Tighnari, Cyno, Xinyan/Thoma burgeon, Kokomi bloom, Yae, Fischl. Kazuha could also go great use of it tho I feel Sucrose would be better in dendro teams since she is able to share all her EM.

There's actually quite a few characters that can make use of it

Oh ok. Ive just been using 2pcs lol

I’m second guessing nilou (but I will likely do it)

Just now, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Oh ok. Ive just been using 2pcs lol

I’m second guessing nilou (but I will likely do it)

I mean there's other options that can be used for those characters, but they are pretty on par with Gilded Dreams. It mostly comes down to the substats.

In Yae's case for aggravate or hyperbloom I think it's specially benefitial because she gets a good amount of EM, but also gets attack % allowing to not completely rely on reactions to do damage. Same for Fischl, I still don't have a full set for neither of them because my artifact farming always suck, but I think in dendro teams it's definitely their bis.

Got her, Jade Cutter and her signature weapon in 130 pulls :jonny5:

She's only level 70 with level 4 talents and she's already an slay with my shitty composition Hydro-Dendro. The way her cores straight up shred everything :jonny4:

4 hours ago, Cloudy said:

Got her, Jade Cutter and her signature weapon in 130 pulls :jonny5:

She's only level 70 with level 4 talents and she's already an slay with my shitty composition Hydro-Dendro. The way her cores straight up shred everything :jonny4:

Ugh 15 min :jonny: 

congrats though 

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.