• G.U.Y. Gaga

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, DanceFreak said:

The next banners after Nilosers are punch after punch :deadbanana:

34qtmcm.thumb.jpg.e4ba312c260f69c18be366

It’s crazy if it’s all true :rip:

22 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

It’s crazy if it’s all true :rip:

I mean there's so many 5 stars rn that they have to rerun it. It's going to be like this from now on

6 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

I mean there's so many 5 stars rn that they have to rerun it. It's going to be like this from now on

If yelan and shenhe are actually together I may actually cry :rip:

55 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

If yelan and shenhe are actually together I may actually cry :rip:

Yeah me too because I really want her, Shenhe more than Yelan, but yeah...After Nahida I'll just save all I can, tho I have to say there's far more chances of archons getting rerunned than other characters so I might consider even skipping her because it's more likely to get her in the future (depends of how lucky I am during Nilou's). Thank god I pulled for Miko and I don't have to pull for her again

Like how many times have Zhongli, Venti and Raiden been rerunned? Venti and Zhongli are already at 4 and Raiden's is coming after 3.2 :rip:Meanwhile other characters are not rerunned as often

After Albedo I'll start saving primos for Al Haitham but I might give a couple pulls on Childe and Shenhe's banner, and maybe I'll do a cute 20 pull on Engulfing Lightning :gaycat5:

I want Raiden, Yelan and Kazuha. But I want Al HOTham too :jonnycat:

3 minutes ago, DanceFreak said:

I want Raiden, Yelan and Kazuha. But I want Al HOTham too :jonnycat:

Apparently all of them will rerun before Al Haitham :bibliahh:

32 minutes ago, Venice B said:

Apparently all of them will rerun before Al Haitham :bibliahh:

:rip:yea y’all apparently have a lot of time to save for that lol 

Alhaitham better serve Yelan type of busted with how far into the Sumeru patch he's being released.

My plan for now is to pool for Niloser (sorry I love me a pretty water anime girl) and try luck in the weapon banner to see if I get either her weapon or Jade Cutter and to manage to snatch a few copies of that new sword for Kazuha. Then depending of how much I manage to save (if I'm lucky) I'll use them for Nahida and after that I'm not too invested in any other character so I'll just save until Shenhe's rerun (tho I know I'll end up simping for Scramoustache :gaycat6:)

I was just reading Nilou's kit and... her passive doesn't allow her to trigger hyperbloom? What were they thinking when they came up with her kit? Must be crack for sure.

giphy.gif

8 hours ago, Venice B said:

I was just reading Nilou's kit and.. her passive doesn't allow her to trigger hyperbloom? What were they thinking when they came up with her kit? Must be crack for sure.

giphy.gif

Probs don’t want to have the same fischl/Yae teams  lol 

Nahida making us gaslight that woman in the archon quest :dies:

16 hours ago, Venice B said:

I was just reading Nilou's kit and... her passive doesn't allow her to trigger hyperbloom? What were they thinking when they came up with her kit? Must be crack for sure.

giphy.gif

I mean her bountiful cores instantly explode in AoE and deal far more damage than normal ones. She basically has an automatic burgeon implented in her kit, there's no need for electro nor pyro. Although, I wish they would have phrase it or made it so that 1 hydro 1 dendro allows the bountiful cores to activate but that those cores don't interact with electro/pyro, that way at least would have allowed you to put anemo/geo/cryo which don't interactwith dendro for more utility.

5 hours ago, Cloudy said:

I mean her bountiful cores instantly explode in AoE and deal far more damage than normal ones. She basically has an automatic burgeon implented in her kit, there's no need for electro nor pyro. Although, I wish they would have phrase it or made it so that 1 hydro 1 dendro allows the bountiful cores to activate but that those cores don't interact with electro/pyro, that way at least would have allowed you to put anemo/geo/cryo which don't interactwith dendro for more utility.

Oop tea 

Everyone will want nilou once we get a good dendro, everyone didn’t care of kazuha and kokomi at first but look at them now. 

1 hour ago, newuser said:

Everyone will want nilou once we get a good dendro, everyone didn’t care of kazuha and kokomi at first but look at them now. 

Godzuha was meta right from release since you could slot him into almost every comp outside of geo and mono anemo, Niloser has 1 comp and its not even the most meta dendro comp (QuickBloom)

newuser

37 minutes ago, ChatshireCat said:

Godzuha was meta right from release since you could slot him into almost every comp outside of geo and mono anemo, Niloser has 1 comp and its not even the most meta dendro comp (QuickBloom)

newuser

Niwinner will rise, beautiful girls will always win

spacer.png

1 hour ago, ChatshireCat said:

newuser

Yes but I assume other hydro or dendro units will use her kit in the future lol 

1 hour ago, newuser said:

Niwinner will rise, beautiful girls will always win

spacer.png

And to think I was obsessed with this ***** when the first Sumeru trailer came out bc I thought she was dancing while the city falling apart around her 

giphy.gif

is the log in for wishes thing over?

45 minutes ago, ♚ PRiNCE HiGH ♚ said:

is the log in for wishes thing over?

It hasn't started yet, it will happen during phase 2 starting this friday I think.

1 minute ago, Venice B said:

It hasn't started yet, it will happen during phase 2 starting this friday I think.

oop. thanks king

Venice B

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.