• Venice B

• Cloudy

• CBC

• G.U.Y. Gaga

Top Posters In This Topic

Nahida looks perfect for my Yae koko hyperbloom 

15 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

You better start fishing lol 

But miss shogun has made my life considerably easier (even though farming for her was a disaster)

I know. To be honest I have never started fishing in genshin. I still have it in my current event area :gaycat4: And I am playing since December (AR 55) :jonny:

Maybe I'll start it after 3.2 when the Sumeru story is finished

Yeah like what are they going to do with geo, there's literally no incentive to play it as an element :rip:

It seems they have no idea because there's literally not a single new geo character in the whole 3. patch from Sumeru :rip:

The fact that there's going to be in 1 patch as much or even more dendro characters than geo is :rip:

So far we have:

• GEO: Noelle, Ningguang, Zhongli, Albedo, Itto, Gorou, Yunjin
  • DENDRO: Collei, Tighnari, Nahida, Alhaitham, Kaveh, Baizhu, Yaoyao

There's not a single rumored new geo character and I can't see how they are going to make people pull for a 5 star geo unless they have some weird gimmick or are a completely broken support :rip:

7 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

I mean zhongli is practically invincible 

and itto/ Gorou + team is basically OP lol 

there needs to be more geo units that work with elements though like albedo 

Yeah but that's the thing. Itto/Noelle + Gorou are like one strict team they can't be placed anywhere else + they are super hard/expensive to build

Albedo is low key worthless because there's really no incentive to place him anywhere over other units. Yunjin has her lil niche but it's not like she's a must, tho it's nice that she can be put with Ayato or Yoimiya at least there there's an incentive like with Zhongli. The others are pretty much useless

Geo will have its comeback when they release the light element and the light reflects on geo and deals a lot of damage + blinds the enemy I HAVE FAITH

Wife swap tv GIF - Find on GIFER

they should just release a hot bara geo daddy :WAP:(itto who?)

spacer.png

The way I have to use collei instead of the travelor sometimes purely because so many characters use a sword :rip:

I need nadhida now cause I’m not sure what I’m going to give nilou at this point lol 

14 hours ago, DanceFreak said:

Mihoyo doing the right thing by not gatekeeping endgame content only for hardcore players:clap3:They just need to follow the FGO print :siptea:

Gatekeeping? It's 600 primos every 15 days :deadbanana:

_

The fact that they don't plan on doing new combat based end-game content is extremely dissapointing. Everything you farm in this game (materials, talents, weapons, artifacts) goes towards making your characters stronger and for what? for teapot updates and card games? :rip: I hope they eventually change their minds because their combat system is amazing and it's a shame that they don't wanna do more with it. 

They really should introduce more end game content like a battle arena apart from the Abyss with different combat modes (mono element, at least 8 players, etc.) they don't even have to introduce anything new really. As the post above it would be nice to feel you invest in your characters and farm with a purpose :rip:

I would appreciate if the quests were a bit shorter, they repeat things over and over again (lots of Paikon dialogue can honestly be cut let's be honest...) and they should try to make them real quests with well thought out puzzles and good battles, I mean I play the game to use my characters and use my habilities not to be going through 4 hours of dialogue

Don't get me wrong I like the lore, but they certainly could improve on the quest experience

4 hours ago, Venice B said:

Geo will have its comeback when they release the light element and the light reflects on geo and deals a lot of damage + blinds the enemy I HAVE FAITH

Wife swap tv GIF - Find on GIFER

Well speak it into existance because it's looking rough :gaycat6:

14 hours ago, Julián said:

Gatekeeping? It's 600 primos every 15 days :deadbanana:

_

The fact that they don't plan on doing new combat based end-game content is extremely dissapointing. Everything you farm in this game (materials, talents, weapons, artifacts) goes towards making your characters stronger and for what? for teapot updates and card games? :rip: I hope they eventually change their minds because their combat system is amazing and it's a shame that they don't wanna do more with it. 

Yes. I'm glad casuals can get free primos :heart:

Nilou is so bland is2g she has zero personality :rip:

44 minutes ago, Venice B said:

Nilou is so bland is2g she has zero personality :rip:

:rip:this is kind of true  

she should be a skip but I’m going to see if I get her in 20 pulls. I’m at 70 pity now. 

if miss I have nahida guaranteed hihi 

I just love my Yae, koko, kazuha, and Dendro MC team and nilou will mess that up lol

56 minutes ago, ChatshireCat said:

Niloser literally Ayaka 2.0 without the broken kit :rip:

Not going to lie I just did Abyss with Xingqiu collei MC and koko cleared quickly 

I think nilou (who is better suited) is about to be a serve hihi

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga

1 hour ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Not going to lie I just did Abyss with Xingqiu collei MC and koko cleared quickly 

I think nilou (who is better suited) is about to be a serve hihi

i can 36* abyss with Thoma carry, doesn't mean much :rip:

50 minutes ago, ChatshireCat said:

i can 36* abyss with Thoma carry, doesn't mean much :rip:

isn’t that the case for pretty much all characters though

y’all will see I’m the end.

19 minutes ago, ren said:

Nilou making ZERO noise :rip:most people forgetting she was even coming next :rip:

Albedo will outsell :rip:

43 minutes ago, ren said:

Nilou making ZERO noise :rip:most people forgetting she was even coming next :rip:

MHY clumping all of the enemies in the first half of the abyss to try and distract from the fact that Niloser can't use an anemo grouper :rip:

3 minutes ago, ChatshireCat said:

MHY clumping all of the enemies in the first half of the abyss to try and distract from the fact that Niloser can't use an anemo grouper :rip:

Wait, when you put it like this... :ahh:

Let me pull on Nilou’s banner so I can build up my pity for Nahida and pray I get another Mona or Jean. 

Hmm Eula may be coming after raidens puppet 

. I have a 5 star for her and great phicsc units hihi

But I may just save for a nahida rerun cause I want C2 

The next banners after Nilosers are punch after punch :deadbanana:

34qtmcm.thumb.jpg.e4ba312c260f69c18be366

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.