Genshin Impact | 4.7 An Everlasting Dream Intertwined | Sigewinne Furina 25.06

Mirrorcle

16 hours ago, Underworld said:

Will Nilou  do anything in archon quest or not? So far she didnt do anything and she isnt very smart

MtX2CAo.thumb.gif.e6e4b875950f51cd37bf2e

Even a 4star has more screen time ( Candice ).

None of the archons did much in the story hihi

nahida has done a lot for not even being physically there lol 

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Venice B

• Cloudy

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• CBC

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, DanceFreak said:

The Niloser draggings. The fact that she'll come with an Albedo banner. The incoming tank

I will be pulling... for Albedo. Niloser won't get those primos

Did another 10 pull today and am at Pity 67 now. Should get another 10 pull at least until Niloser banner so maybe I can snatch a Cyno con. If I lose the 50/50 I will at least have the next banner 5* quaranteed :eli: Hoping for C1 Cyno tho

Niloser and CyNO will be lowest selling banners for Sumeru chars.

Good thing Nahida will come to save Sumeru

3 minutes ago, Vulnicura said:

Pulled Cyno but remembered I'm not gonna be able to invest in him for dozens of hours. Clown?

That's my Shogun I have since her rerun banner sitting at lvl 70 with bad a$s artifacts and no good weappon 

34 minutes ago, Underworld said:

Niloser and CyNO will be lowest selling banners for Sumeru chars.

Good thing Nahida will come to save Sumeru

Cyno already outsold Tighnari and both will outsell Niloser

42 minutes ago, DemnisBreezy said:

That's my Shogun I have since her rerun banner sitting at lvl 70 with bad a$s artifacts and no good weappon 

You better start fishing lol 

But miss shogun has made my life considerably easier (even though farming for her was a disaster)

Gameplay of Nahida’s story quest leaked. It’s unfinished (dialogue is missing, no cinematic cutscenes, etc.) meanwhile Nilou continues being paid dust by leakers. :deadbanana2:

1 hour ago, Underworld said:

How do i open Nahida talent domain?

A dev told me it only opens once you’ve pulled C0R1 Cyno

CHILE you have no clue how ready I am for LORD KUSANALI :jonny: She's so fabulous. I want Nilou too.

I need y'alls help.

I want both Nilou and Nahida, I am on a guaranteed 50 wishes in the pity, do you guys think 31k primos and 10 fates is enough to get both of them? I'd like Nilou's weapon too lol

30 minutes ago, Lexiel said:

CHILE you have no clue how ready I am for LORD KUSANALI :jonny: She's so fabulous. I want Nilou too.

I need y'alls help.

I want both Nilou and Nahida, I am on a guaranteed 50 wishes in the pity, do you guys think 31k primos and 10 fates is enough to get both of them? I'd like Nilou's weapon too lol

That's more than enough to guarantee both of them. Not sure about the weapon though, the weapon banner can be unforgiving...

1 hour ago, Lexiel said:

I need y'alls help.

It honestly depends on how lucky you get on the banners. I think you could get the both of them without much trouble, now the weapon banner is simply a gamble

I have like 112 wishes saved and I'm at 46 pity guaranteed for Nilou's banner. If I'm lucky and she comes early I might pull on the weapon banner since it's really worth it to me because I can get either Nilou's signature (which also should be the bis for Kuki Shinobu and future Layla probably) or I get Jade Cutter. There's also the catalyst and the sword from that new weapon series, I want the sword specially for Kazuha

Hopefully I'm lucky and I can save a few to try my luck at Nahida

3 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

It honestly depends on how lucky you get on the banners. I think you could get the both of them without much trouble, now the weapon banner is simply a gamble

I have like 112 wishes saved and I'm at 46 pity guaranteed for Nilou's banner. If I'm lucky and she comes early I might pull on the weapon banner since it's really worth it to me because I can get either Nilou's signature (which also should be the bis for Kuki Shinobu and future Layla probably) or I get Jade Cutter. There's also the catalyst and the sword from that new weapon series, I want the sword specially for Kazuha

Hopefully I'm lucky and I can save a few to try my luck at Nahida

The fact I got two claymores from the new series and zero swords is homophobic tbh... I was hoping to get at least one sword for Haitham :emofish:

Just now, Venice B said:

The fact I got two claymores from the new series and zero swords is homophobic tbh... I was hoping to get at least one sword for Haitham :emofish:

But the sword isn't on this weapon banner, it's in the next one. MHY baited this time for real :rip:

44 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

But the sword isn't on this weapon banner, it's in the next one. MHY baited this time for real :rip:

Oh wow I can't believe they really fooled me like this i hate this company :rip:

7 minutes ago, Venice B said:

Oh wow I can't believe they really fooled me like this i hate this company :rip:

You can always pull for miss Nilou and her weapon :gaycat2:

The Gamespot Interview that Mihoyo did really was a mistake. They confirmed that there won't be any harder content than what we have (Spiral Abyss) and is generally terrible PR :skull: Players would have anxiety if they got harder content? What :rip:

Since a team of 4 stars can clear the abyss there is no need for us to go for 5* constellations or 5* weapons anymore. The hopes of having hard co-op content is dead.

I mean in a way I'm glad we know not to waste any of our coins or primogems going for constellations on 5* anymore. I can just give my characters the bare minimum artifacts and spend my resin building more characters to max level/ascension/talent levels since chasing crit rolls on artifacts doesn't matter much either. :rip:

33 minutes ago, Fevesy said:

The Gamespot Interview that Mihoyo did really was a mistake. They confirmed that there won't be any harder content than what we have (Spiral Abyss) and is generally terrible PR :skull: Players would have anxiety if they got harder content? What :rip:

Since a team of 4 stars can clear the abyss there is no need for us to go for 5* constellations or 5* weapons anymore. The hopes of having hard co-op content is dead.

I mean in a way I'm glad we know not to waste any of our coins or primogems going for constellations on 5* anymore. I can just give my characters the bare minimum artifacts and spend my resin building more characters to max level/ascension/talent levels since chasing crit rolls on artifacts doesn't matter much either. :rip:

I mean... most players already do that :rip: I don't want to play devil's advocate here but why would they waste time making endgame content that is harder than the Spiral Abyss when most players are casuals? Most of my friends don't even care about the abyss, they only care about events and getting characters. I think Genshin isn't a game that is made to be played countless hours a day, most people have 9-6 jobs, school etc so the content that is already there is enough to fullfil them. Even I, a very rabid Genshin player who has a lot of time to play the game, haven't had time to do the abyss yet because I'm too busy with other content like events, archon quest and world missions :rip: 

I do think they should work on their multiplayer though, that's what got a lot of people to try Tower of Fantasy when it came out.

22 minutes ago, Venice B said:

I mean... most players already do that :rip: I don't want to play devil's advocate here but why would they waste time making endgame content that is harder than the Spiral Abyss when most players are casuals? Most of my friends don't even care about the abyss, they only care about events and getting characters. I think Genshin isn't a game that is made to be played countless hours a day, most people have 9-6 jobs, school etc so the content that is already there is enough to fullfil them. Even I, a very rabid Genshin player who has a lot of time to play the game, haven't had time to do the abyss yet because I'm too busy with other content like events, archon quest and world missions :rip: 

I do think they should work on their multiplayer though, that's what got a lot of people to try Tower of Fantasy when it came out.

Yeah I get what you are saying and if you do co-op and look at peoples artifacts/weapons/talent levels they really don't give a **** on the most part. My methodology playing Genshin is/was focusing on my favourites for the most part. Like I'd drop 300 wishes on a character I really like then hardly pull for like 3-4 months then do the same thing. :rip: Like my Hu Tao team and Hyper Raiden team are eating good :gaycat1:It's just weird that they have constellations for 5 stars when they've just confirmed content is never gonna be hard enough for them to be warranted. 

It's not an absolute terrible thing and I'm glad they're a bit transparent that their focus is more on open world/story telling/events so it does set expectations but I think the spenders will maybe spend less because of this news. I'm sad that we won't get harder battle content but also glad in a way that they won't have content that only the whales can participate/clear in.. like it proves they aren't as scummy as we usually thought :rip:

I was skipping Cyno and Nilou to save for Nahida and Scaramouche and maybe go for weapons on both but I might just try to get C0 on as many 5* as I possible can and spend my resin on getting everyone up to max level instead of fishing for crit rolls :chick1:

They Cooking Hoyoverse everywhere after that tone deaf ass interview. Do they wanna kill their game??? 

40 minutes ago, Fevesy said:

Yeah I get what you are saying and if you do co-op and look at peoples artifacts/weapons/talent levels they really don't give a **** on the most part. My methodology playing Genshin is/was focusing on my favourites for the most part. Like I'd drop 300 wishes on a character I really like then hardly pull for like 3-4 months then do the same thing. :rip: Like my Hu Tao team and Hyper Raiden team are eating good :gaycat1:It's just weird that they have constellations for 5 stars when they've just confirmed content is never gonna be hard enough for them to be warranted. 

It's not an absolute terrible thing and I'm glad they're a bit transparent that their focus is more on open world/story telling/events so it does set expectations but I think the spenders will maybe spend less because of this news. I'm sad that we won't get harder battle content but also glad in a way that they won't have content that only the whales can participate/clear in.. like it proves they aren't as scummy as we usually thought :rip:

I was skipping Cyno and Nilou to save for Nahida and Scaramouche and maybe go for weapons on both but I might just try to get C0 on as many 5* as I possible can and spend my resin on getting everyone up to max level instead of fishing for crit rolls :chick1:

Yeah, and maybe they do have plans but talking about it would sound like a promise and I guess they don't want to promise anything lol we're getting the card game or whataver and they probably will bring more content but talking about it would bring expectation upon them and maybe they don't want that for the time being.

What really bummed me was the fact they don't plan to rework the resin system like it's not like we're asking for unlimited resin we just want to get at least 200 a day or a faster refreshing rate :rip:

Mihoyo doing the right thing by not gatekeeping endgame content only for hardcore players:clap3:They just need to follow the FGO print :siptea:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.