Genshin Impact | 4.7 An Everlasting Dream Intertwined | Sigewinne Furina 25.06

Mirrorcle

14 minutes ago, Venice B said:

Oh wow Cyno and Nahida suck together I'm not pulling for ha anymore

spacer.png

I've been ignoring Kuki since Itto's banner but now I got her C4 while pulling for Cyno and decided to build her to heal him and the queen is serving! I'm building her on 4pc Tenacity with full HP + favonius sword and she's doing great but the fact she loses HP when she uses her E annoys me.

I'm building her full EM because she's not supposed to heal a lot and that allows me to fully use her in Hyperbloom

7 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Candace is getting dragged. There has been a all liked Sumeru 4 star yet 

the sleepy ice ***** looks cute though 

I think Candace is ok? She's definitely not a groundbreaking character, but can be "used". Maybe she's a perfect match with Dehya in some kind of burgeon team

Dori as well can be "used" even tho there are better and more optimal option. She consollidates the role of healer and battery in a Cyno team comp, but Collei is just horrible to use one of the most clunky characters ever, no wonder they are handing her like lollipops

Edited by Cloudy

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Venice B

• Cloudy

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• CBC

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Venice B said:

Candace is the first unit in the entire game who doesn't do ANYTHING. Like... I've tried reading his kit and watching guides on her but she's just a character. As much as Dori's healing sucks at least she heals a bit but Candace is just there. I hope Layla, Faruzan and Yaoyao serve decent kits. I hope Yaoyao has a decent dendro application because I'm not pulling for Nahida anymore and Baizhu will take forever to come :weeps:

When yaoyao has the same exact kit as xiangling, all dendro characters suck san traveler but I don’t wanna use them. 

spacer.png

You hoes can keep dragging Godace while I continue to use her in National and watch Xingqiu’s rainswords destroy the world.

tumblr_inline_pk1e4avEWY1qe3q3s_250.gif

Artifact trading should be a thing. I don’t think I ever gotten a 5 star electro dmg bonus cup. 

Literally been farming that for almost 2 weeks everyday and still nothing 

spacer.png

8 minutes ago, newuser said:

Artifact trading should be a thing. I don’t think I ever gotten a 5 star electro dmg bonus cup. 

spacer.png

It took so long to get mine for raiden 

7 minutes ago, newuser said:

spacer.png

Artifact farming in this game is by far the WORST experience. The idea of having to spend weeks and/or months in one domain trying to get decent artifacts for one character is just…

spacer.png

Thank God that the boss battles hand out artifacts because I’ve honestly gotten some of my best artifacts that way, including an electro dmg bonus for my Raiden.

My Cyno doing NUMBERS y'all better put some respect on the desert king

I got Candace on my burner account and yeah she's not fun to play

6 hours ago, Venice B said:

My Cyno doing NUMBERS y'all better put some respect on the desert king

Which artifacts did you use for him? I currently have a gladiator set on him until I can farm a better set.

Can someone at Mihoyo internally leak Scaramouche kit like they did with Nilou? I can't wait anymore

I mean if the artifact system wasn't how it is what else would us players be logging into and play

It's not like there's any other permanent content

7 hours ago, Rachel Berry said:

Which artifacts did you use for him? I currently have a gladiator set on him until I can farm a better set.

I'm using 4pc Thundering Fury, I got a cracked set while farming for Fischl. But TF is kinda annoying, you have to practice the rotation so you don't miss his extra E's and his buffed E during burst.

I hate that MHY does this with weapons. They always have this super specific mechanic to them, like Miko's weapon, only her can really make good use of it because she has 3 charged of her skill. With this is kind of the same, only Nilou can get the 3 stacks. This could be even better for Layla when she comes out if it didn't have that three stack mechanic. She could only get one at most

r/NilouMains - Nilou's weapon banner will be the best weapon banner in the history of genshin yet. Explanation in comments

That was my fastest bays 36 clear

i did all the first attempt 

2 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

That was my fastest bays 36 clear

i did all the first attempt 

I only got 34. I was trying to clear it with my flop Yae/Sayu/Collei/Sara team but I couldn't do enough damage lol

23 hours ago, Cloudy said:

like Miko's weapon, only her can really make good use of it because she has 3 charged of her skill.

the random Lisa disrespect :psyduck:

1 hour ago, £than said:

the random Lisa disrespect :psyduck:

No one is tapping three times E when they play Lisa :psyduck:

6 hours ago, Cloudy said:

No one is tapping three times E when they play Lisa :psyduck:

do you not use her hold omg :psyduck:

Cyno’s sales numbers being that awful with top up refresh payola and a really good weapon banner… 

:mandown:

Some girlies are just always wrong about which units sell the best.

:WAP:

1 hour ago, Sesame said:

Cyno’s sales numbers being that awful with top up refresh payola and a really good weapon banner… 

:mandown:

Some girlies are just always wrong about which units sell the best.

:WAP:

Everyone is saving for nahida and raidens puppet 

also these long ass cut scenes for this event :rip:

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga

41 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Everyone is saving for nahida and raidens puppet 

also these long ass cut scenes for this event :rip:

two fads cyno will outperform :rip:

The fact that Nahida has multiple leaked videos showing gameplay meanwhile Nilou barely has any and her banner is coming up. :rip:

it was bad for her, it was really bad for her. :rip:

2 hours ago, Venice B said:

two fads cyno will outperform :rip:

don’t set the Cymps up for future drags ma’am, there’s not that many of us to start with. :psyduck:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.