Genshin Impact | 4.7 An Everlasting Dream Intertwined | Sigewinne Furina 25.06

Mirrorcle

1 hour ago, Venice B said:

Can't believe they're making us wait until april to play Haitham and Kaveh

spacer.png

At least we have Cyno and Scaramouche to hold us over until April.

spacer.png

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Venice B

• Cloudy

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• CBC

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, Rachel Berry said:

At least we have Cyno and Scaramouche to hold us over until April.

spacer.png

You mean Nahida

tumblr_inline_pk1e4avEWY1qe3q3s_250.gif

A new icon has arrived I fear. (Let’s pray her kit ends up being good.)

2 hours ago, Underworld said:

You mean Nahida

Can’t wait for Nahida to continue the trend of archons being completely broken and OP

spacer.png

18 minutes ago, Rachel Berry said:

OK! She is stunning..

I am sure she wont be in Nahida banner

3 hours ago, Rachel Berry said:

Gorgeous overworked and stressed icon. Most relatable Genshit character ever

They said her E is a shield ala Diano and her Q is like Lisa in which she places some kind of object and does cryo in an aoe

Edited by Cloudy

Y’all leaving out legend Kusanali 

The Japanese text is basically a Fontaine character said "Well she might be the youngest archon but still way better than our hysterical archon"

hydro archon is crazy???

koko will out serve hihi 

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga

Nahida is a FAD I can't believe I've been defending that onion with legs for ages just for her to serve us the most bland and generic kit

These next banners going to bomb. CyNO and Niloser look basic and boring. They should have made Cyno an adult.

Also Layla >>>>>> Nahida

1 hour ago, Venice B said:

Nahida is a FAD I can't believe I've been defending that onion with legs for ages just for her to serve us the most bland and generic kit

I mean this kind of seem obvious but that mark up think could get annoying lol

the aoe just needs to not explode with pryo 

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga

Now let’s not do much on the good sis Nahideous! It’s not her fault her kit happens to flop until you get her C2 or C6, which the whales, and pdf files will probably do.

spacer.png

3 hours ago, Cloudy said:

Gorgeous overworked and stressed icon. Most relatable Genshit character ever

They said her E is a shield ala Diano and her Q is like Lisa in which she places some kind of object and does cryo in an aoe

I forgot which leaker it was, but they compared her to Ayaka a lot as well. So she’s basically going to be a 4 Star Ayaka mixed with Diona’s E and Lisa’s Q

51 minutes ago, Rachel Berry said:

Now let’s not do much on the good sis Nahideous! It’s not her fault her kit happens to flop until you get her C2 or C6, which the whales, and pdf files will probably do.

spacer.png

I forgot which leaker it was, but they compared her to Ayaka a lot as well. So she’s basically going to be a 4 Star Ayaka mixed with Diona’s E and Lisa’s Q

Imagine having to get multiple constelations for a character to be decent, let alone an ARCHON. Thank god the others can't relate and are perfectly fine at C0, Fadnali wishes

spacer.png

Cyno's ult lasts so long. It kind of makes me think her team comp pics are kind of limited or suboptimal because of the long cooldown, because if you swap character you lose dps. It last so long that you wouldn't be able to reapply VV shread with Anemo, you wouldn't be able to reposition or resummon Oz with Fischl, Sara is useless for obvious reasons, Collei's ult lasts so little that your only option is Dendro MC.

I can see Dori being a great pic because she consolidates the healer role + regenerates around 12 energy for him while in burst, but I don't see who could be the 3rd member of the team after Dori and MC tbh

5 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

Cyno's ult lasts so long. It kind of makes me think her team comp pics are kind of limited or suboptimal because of the long cooldown, because if you swap character you lose dps. It last so long that you wouldn't be able to reapply VV shread with Anemo, you wouldn't be able to reposition or resummon Oz with Fischl, Sara is useless for obvious reasons, Collei's ult lasts so little that your only option is Dendro MC.

I can see Dori being a great pic because she consolidates the healer role + regenerates around 12 energy for him while in burst, but I don't see who could be the 3rd member of the team after Dori and MC tbh

Zhongli, his pillar stays on field for a long time and reduces enemies resistance. I will probably be using Cyno, Fischl/Kuki, Dendro MC and Zhongli until we get a character with better dendro application. I was hoping for Nahida to apply dendro constantly like Raiden but it doesn't seem like she will... let's hope Baizhu is like dendro Kokomi and applies a lot of dendro :weeps:

2 minutes ago, Venice B said:

Zhongli, his pillar stays on field for a long time and reduces enemies resistance. I will probably be using Cyno, Fischl/Kuki, Dendro MC and Zhongli until we get a character with better dendro application. I was hoping for Nahida to apply dendro constantly like Raiden but it doesn't seem like she will... let's hope Baizhu is like dendro Kokomi and applies a lot of dendro :weeps:

I was looking what his constellations were and they are disgustingly broken imo, they are all so good :rip:

I was thinking Candace C6 could probably make a great partner too. Cyno x electro x dendro x her because you could proc extra hyperblooms and get a boost from Candace burst

All of these Sumeru characters just seem flashy more than anything ngl 

the 4 star line ups are kind of messy. Maybe Layla will fix it 

24 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

All of these Sumeru characters just seem flashy more than anything ngl 

the 4 star line ups are kind of messy. Maybe Layla will fix it 

It's mihoyo's fault for releasing characters that are heavily dependent of dendro BEFORE actual dendro characters :toofunny3:

I do believe Cyno and Nilou will have better use in the future when the lineup of dendro characters grow... we have Yaoyao, Baizhu and Kaveh coming in the near future and they seem to be dendro supports so let's wait and see.

Tbh Inazuma's best 4 star design is Kujou Sara, her design, specially her outfit is immaculate

The Cyno banner is so bad and his kit seems like a 5* Razor, if he’s a selfish DPS then I might not end up pulling after all since I don’t even want Candace or Kuki. 

Layla is a serve! I definitely be pulling so she can join the cryo baddies! cryo really stays winning :clap3:

this aranara quest so long and so tedious. i want to kms. hope they go extinct. 

u07KjOW.thumb.gif.8fb3deacf72c6155c7c782

3 hours ago, Fevesy said:

The latest Nahida kit leaks...

ONH lost.

u07KjOW.thumb.gif.8fb3deacf72c6155c7c782

Hihi yes but I still don’t understand Nilous kit lol

the only safe team is koko nilou MC and nahida :rip: 

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.